News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

~ Love Amidst a Lie… {Uriel x Doctor Red} <3

Started by Uriel Seraphim, September 07, 2011, 09:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uriel Seraphim

She arched her back, breasts pressed against the carpet as her ass was held up higher, accentuating the curve of her back. She stretched her arms out in front of her and grinned at Richard through the mirror, "What are you waiting for?" she whispered, bouncing her ass before him like a cat in heat. She reached oner of her hand under and between her thighs to stroke him, "Fuck me, Richard~" Jessamine felt wanton, lost to her needs and desires as she stared at him. With her body heat rising and her heart racing, she felt ill, as if Richards hard cock was the only cure known to her.

DoctorRed

He hissed in want as he watched her get into position and admired her for a moment before pulling his body closer, leering at her in the mirror and gripping her hips, pulling her down onto his shaft, cramming it into her with one rough motion, making sure to stuff every inch of him into her tight sex. His knees pushed her wide, a flat palm slapping and landing hard on that marvelous ass before him, using it to rock against her as he watched her in the mirror. "Jessamine," he growled, pulling back and starting to get rough, slamming his hips against hers hard as he kept his eyes on her, his palm firm as he gripped her, using her to control the thrusts.

Uriel Seraphim

She screamed her pleasure as he plunged into her, taught muscles clamping in around him as if begging to keep him there buried to the hilt. She whimpered beneath the moan as he growled her name and slammed himself into her. "Oh, Richard~" she moaned, staring at him through the mirror, watching as he gripped her hips and fucked her hard. Dear god, if his motions were not enough to drive her insane the erotic sight of him fucking her body certainly was.

DoctorRed

Richard growled in pleasure at the tight texture of her tightening down on him and let out a moan of pleasure as he reached back with one hand and slapped her flank before gripping it anew and moving his hips faster, sure to slam his hips against hers at every chance, his eyes riveted on hers, leering before he reached down, pulling an arm behind her and rolling his tongue over it, never taking his eyes off her in the mirror. Teeth grazed skin and his excitement made him move faster, his hips rocking to pump her with his cock, trying to stuff himself into her until she'd had more than enough.

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine moaned, lost between the look on his face and the pleasure igniting throughout her body. Every thrust, every lick, every touch felt sharper, more pleasurable. She burned, exploding from the inside as every sensor set off fireworks.  She moaned and screamed and loved him more with every passing moment, connected to a deep primal desire to be owned, marked and scared with his passion. She pushed her hair to the side as she felt her orgasm nearing, "Richard..." she whispered, "I'm... ah~... I'm so close..."

DoctorRed

Richard laughed at that and crammed his sex into her roughly, pulling her arm back a bit to twist her a little and draw his tongue over the meat in her forearm and then bite down, grinding his hips into her, his cock buried within as he violated her with his fangs. He felt his body shudder with joy as he drank her, his hips resuming their pounding as he held her under him, pounding away at her roughly, his groans loud from over her flesh, tongue rolling over it to tease the skin and his free hand gripping her harder. He gasped as he pulled away, his eyes burning in the dark and starting to move slower but harder.

"I want you to finish with me in you, Jessamine.I want to be the one who makes you."

Uriel Seraphim

She screamed as he bit into her flesh, orgasm hitting hard as her body shuddered with the feel of him. Jess tightened and spasmed around his cock, her body reacting of its own accord. She remembered, for the briefest moment, what it had been like as his brother raped and ravaged her body. And though it was frightening, she could feel the difference as Richard marked her. There was love here, and the knowledge that he would stop if things went too far.

She moaned at his words, "You're lucky I can have multiples."

There was a slight pang of what felt, almost, like grief at the knowledge his seed could never give her a child. But the desire for him to fill her was still there, still burned inside of her as she began to move her hips, taking his cock in deeper, quicker. She moaned and pressed her breasts against the carpet, "I want you to fill me Richard..." she whispered, "I want to be all yours..."

DoctorRed

At her words, Richard threw back his head, mouth bloody as he laughed and set his fangs grazing along her, his eyes burning in the dark. With his hips slamming hers with satisfying slaps, he gripped her, eyes on hers as he held her down, giving her the best ravaging he'd ever delivered, in a thousand years. His cock leapt and he felt himseld pour into her, instinctively cramming his sex into her as he roared his pleasure into the meat of her arm.

That finished, he licked her arm clean and unsheathed his meat, making a point of slapping her sex with it as he did. With his arms on her, he life her and pinned her gorgeous body to the wall, his member swaying lazily as it slapped her thighs and sex, still wet. He leaned close, his tongue rolling over her breasts, kissing as he rubbed the head of him over her hot sex manually. "Do you want me to mark you, Jessamine, as mine?" He breathed, mouth cool over her breasts, fangs grazing and drawing slowly along her plump flesh, returning his mouth to her chest, taunting slowly.

Uriel Seraphim

She bowed beneath him, body both spent and once again verging on the edge of orgasm. The sound of his sex on hers as she watched him ravage her small taught body made Jessamine throw her head back and scream in pleasure. He filled her, spilled his seed into her as he crammed every last inch of his cock deep inside her body.

She whimpered as he picked her up and pressed her against the wall, his cock grazing her hot dripping sweat. She shivered as his fangs and mouth caressed her breast. His words making her tighten and moan in pleasure. "Yes Richard, I want to be yours... all yours..." she shivered and turned her head to the side, "I want everyone to see it..." she rasped.

DoctorRed

Richard groaned at her words and his cock found it's mark, slipping into her slick sex, sliding into her with abandon as he slammed his hips into hers, his want to mark her and have her as his was overbearing. IT pounded at his libido, pushing it as he started to fuck her hard, against the wall, mouthing leaving her bountiful breasts and latching onto her neck, dragging fangs slowly before he paused.

A moment of fumbling and pinning her to the wall before he found her palm and pinned it to the wall over her head, folding it into his, holding her hand there, twined in his as he sank his teeth into her neck, drinking from her and marking her, his body shuddering and growing more rough and violent under her, using gravity to pound her down and thrust her up with his hips roughly as he moaned into her throat.

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine screamed Richards name as he reentered and tore her sex open again. She slipped a delicate shaking hand into his hair as he latched onto her neck, fangs grazing her skin as she shivered uncontrollably. She smiled as he entwined their fingers, holding her there, pinning her with both his strength and love. She screamed, fangs punctuating her neck, her blood forcibly spilling out into his mouth. She was pray, an owned woman who would give all to him should he ask for it. "I...I..." she moaned and threaed her fingers tighter into his hair, holding him against her neck, "I love you, Richard. Dear God, I love you."

DoctorRed

Richard drew his fangs back and licked his mouth clean carefully before kissing her forcefully, holding her there as his hips moved to maul her, or fuck until there was just a bruised pulp left to pound, his body energized from feeding her, more so than feeding from any other woman. He was full of lust and his body wanted  to ravage her forever. He kissed her forcefully, then spoke, his lips brushing hers as  he confided. "I love you, Jessamine. I want to have you by my side forever," he told her, his eyes on hers as he drew her hand to his mouth, kissing her slowly and then pulling her body onto his, carrying her to the bed and tossing her down, collecting her palms and pinning them over her head.

"I want to do this with you until the world turns to dust. I want you to want me until the sun dies out." he told her, his lips brushing her jaw and kissing the healing wound on her neck, his saliva starting to mend it as he worked his mouth over it. "I love you, with all of my black little heart, Jessamine."

Uriel Seraphim

She kissed him back, his mouth crushing down on hers, making her moan out against him.  She giggled as he threw her down on the bed, body sore, eyes tired, soul unwilling to let this end just yet... "I don't think words do justice to the feeling anymore..." she whispered, "I love you more than I ever hoped possible." She stretched her neck upwards to kiss his lips, nibbling on his lower one and swirling her tongue around his mouth, tasting her blood and other things still lingering in his saliva.

DoctorRed

Richard pounded his mouth over hers, kissing her hard and holding her under hip, his body spanning hers and more as he let her taste herself on his mouth, moaning into her kisses and returning his tongue to her mouth, rolling it along her as he put his hips against hers, not grinding much or teasing her, his body seeming a little bit more inclined to just hold her there under him and be next to her. He grinned into her mouth and leaned back. "Then use no words for it," he said, lips kissing her neck slowly and nuzzling, his tongue flicking out over her skin to taste the sweat on her. He grinned at her, laying kisses over her shoulder.

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine was content beneath him, body warm and taught; ready to conform to whatever it was he wanted, but happy to sleep should he will it. She laid beneath him, quiet, grinning at his words. It was not the words she found important, it was that he knew she felt for him that was important. She wanted Richard to know the depths of her devotion, her desire to be his and shout it from the roof top, for all to see his mark on her, her pride in it...

DoctorRed

Richard kissed her warm lower lip once and fell to his side, rolling her to a similar position deftly and pulling her back to his chest, and into his arms. He folded around her and nuzzled her hair, his palms sliding over her body to seek out her hands and hold them in his. He kissed her hair gently and moved his body to snuggle against her slowly, his mouth kissing her hair once more before he laughed. "I need to let you sleep a little," he admitted as he held her body in his arms, cradled. "Else, I'm likely to play with you until dawn and you'd have to wrestle my body to get up when you did," he said, his lips rolling over her jaw warmly. "My Jessamine, you should rest and sleep."

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine did not speak, merely sighed and curled in against him, her eyelids heavy as she lay a small trail of butterfly kisses over her chest. She smiled and let her fingers play along his chest as sleep took her, a silent surrender to her lovers request and her body's needs. "I love you Richard," she whispered against his chest. And with that, sleep took her into its warm and calming embrace.

DoctorRed

Richard rose after a bit, tucking her into his bed and having to admit that he rather liked the site of her there, curled up on his bed. He grinned to himself, having watched her fall asleep and kissed her softly as she stirred in her sleep. He'd wondered what she might respond with if he bit her, and she'd handled it better than he'd ever imagined. She was growing a lot and he smiled to himself, pleased as he turned after tucking her in. With her like that, he moved to the hall and glanced in on his office and waved a hand at the answering machine light before opening the door and crawling down the shaft into his small chamber and tucking himself in, sealed into his coffin and resting, still smelling of her and relishing the sight of her. He'd have to have a picture, someday. Yes, definitely that.

Jason leaned against the squad car with his arms folded, tapping his foot. He was outside her house, but his eyes were on the Vampires home, where he smelled her strongest, and her car still there. The Vampire seemed to have a car, but it looked older and lest used. He contemplated giving it a good keying, but he supposed... best not for now. He tapped a foot before going to the door of the neighbor, knocking loudly, though he knew he was only likely to wake Jess, and not that filthy fucking leech.

"Jessamine?" he called. She was late. Was she standing him up? That little shit.

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine had woke in the late hours and was currently out back, doing a bit of last minute gardening she had intended on getting to months ago. She hadn't heard Jason pull up, and it was not until he banged against Richards door that she pocked around the corner of the house to see him.

"Jason, what the hell are you doing? Richards's asleep right now." She sighed and took off her gardening gloves, "Dinners in the oven, I figured you would have smelt the pot roast from here." Apparently, she'd overestimated his abilities. Jessamine took off her hat and thick woolen jumper. It was warm, hence the tank top and shorts beneath, but Jessamine had no intention to let Jason see her covered in dirt and plant residue. She moved to the front of the house and opened the door, assuming Jason would simply follow her inside should he wish to. She set her things down on top of the washing machine and took off her shoes. "How was your day?" she asked. True, it was a cliché starting point, but Jessamine couldn't see a more polite way to begin things...

DoctorRed

Jason scowled as he watched her and moved to follow her, stepping into the house and laying his jacket down on the couch, tilting his head as he watched her. "I smelled something, but it's hard like this," he admitted, shrugging as he leered at her. "My day was long. I've been wanting to see you again. But... you weren't at work. Did you get sick, or did that leech just frighten you, Jessamine?" he asked, folding his arms as he set his boots aside and stood in the doorway, door closed behind him as he watched her.

"I've been worried sick about you, but you don't even seem to care about all of that. You don't remember what happened, but I've got a good idea. Vampires before, just like now. Moving in and preying on you, like some kind of meat. You should let me burn the house down around him. Get you away from his kind. You belong with me, Jess."