News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

~ Love Amidst a Lie… {Uriel x Doctor Red} <3

Started by Uriel Seraphim, September 07, 2011, 09:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uriel Seraphim

She smiled as they moved to the bed, a cheesy childish grin lighting her face. He pulled her into his chest and resumed his glorious motions, causing ripples of pleasure to tare through her body. She moaned his name and leaned down to nip at his lips, "I want you Richard, not just the pretty parts, all of you." She kissed him, rolled her tongue around his mouth and nicked herself on his fang, "and I want to give you all of me," she whispered before deepening the kiss and surrendering herself to him. 

DoctorRed

Richard moaned as the taste of blood filled his mouth and he rolled her over, pushing her down under him and holding her there, his mouth working hard on hers, his hips pressed between hers as he rocked absently, lost in her taste. "I'm going... to make you beg for this kind of love later," he sighed, his eyes rolling a bit as he broke their kiss. "Remember that," hes aid, reaching down and moving to pull her panties and jeans off, throwing them aside and leaning down to kiss her hips slowly, his palm working over her sex slowly.

Uriel Seraphim

Jess gasped as Richard flipped her and gasped his name as his cock rocked against the heat of her need. She laughed at his words and pushed some of his hair out of his face, "I'd be happy to get down on hands and knees for you Richard..." she giggled with anticipation as he toss her panties and jeans aside. She moaned as his fingers returned to her wet sex, the pleasure he gave her now sharper, sweeter, causing her toes to curl by his sides.

DoctorRed

Richard growled at the thought, his hips arching against her thigh as he worked at thick finger into her and leaned down, his mouth opening wide to get ahold of her neck and gripping her once before loosening and tugging on her a bit, dragging fangs over her neck. "You'll get the chance when I'm done playing with you," he said, his mouth working over the small red marks left by his teeth and adding a finger to her sex roughly, rubbing her a bit harder than usual as he locked eyes with her.

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine threw her head back in pleasure and moaned as he nibbled at her neck and pushed his finger inside. She was owned, helpless beneath him, willingly submissive to his dominating passion. She stared back at him, panting and moaning as he worked on her. She reached up to let her fingers play against his lips, slipping one inside and leaving another thin cut to grace his mouth with her blood. His finger flicked something deep inside of her, her lower muscles beginning to spasm around his finger.

DoctorRed

Richard groaned at the taste of Jessamine in his mouth and licked her roughly, his tongue working double-time on her as his fingers worked hard at her sex, rubbing more firmly as he started to feel her tighten and leaned down, rubbing her a bit faster, his fingers exploring all the folds he could reach, before pinning her wrists above her head with his free hand. "I'm going to tear you up tonight, Jessamine." he assured her, his eyes dark with lust and want.

Uriel Seraphim

Her breathe became more erratic as his fingers continued to increase their speed, her eyes closed and body twitching under the feel of him. She whimpered at his promise, and screamed his name as orgasm hit, her breasts rising with her sharp intakes of breathe. As soon as the shockwaves subsided, she reached up and kissed Richard for all he was worth, "I'm going to enjoy teasing you, Richard," she whispered. She rolled him over and shifted to straddle his thighs, a devious smirk tugging at her lips as she leaned down, and kissed his lips... jaw... neck... chest... she looked up at Richard and swirled her tongue around his nipple, nibbling and sucking gently before continuing on her slow and steady path.

DoctorRed

Richard growled low and took his fingers away from her sex and watched her, pretending to be less than interested, though the way his body rocked and shifted under her touch, he sighed and growled her name as he let his tongue flick over her nectar. His fingers clean-ish, he arched to her touch, his free hand petting her hair slowly, gripping it as he drew through her, his eyes locked on her. "Enjoy it while you can, and make sure it's worth it, you'll wish you didn't have to work tomorrow soon." he promised her, his eyes glittering darkly as he dragged a fingertip over his fang pointedly, his member brushing her hip.

Uriel Seraphim

Jess said nothing, simply stared into his eyes and smiled and she ran her tongue slowly down his chest. She let her tongue swirl around his belly button before continuing slower, kissing his skin as fingers explored. She took his jeans in her hands and yanked them down to his knees in one jarring motion, grinning as she glanced down at his boxer clad member. She stretched back up towards him, her breasts brushing his chest as she did, and licked a thin line across his lips before returning her attention to his stiffness. She grinned at him and ran her tongue over the outline of him and took the waistband of his boxers in her mouth, slowly pulling them down to expose him.

DoctorRed

Richard sighed aloud, his mouth open and arching for her as she entertained him, his lips barely able to brush back at her tongue before she was gone again and he was tangling his palms in her hair, stroking and petting her, gripping and pulling now and again as he watched her. "Oh, My Jessamine." The words a growl as he sighed, his eyes locked on her. His member stood firmly at attention, quivering from the lick and being shown off.  He felt invigorated, but felt compelled to watch her, and split her apart after. "I want to pull you apart with my teeth and cock, Jessamine. I want to maul you." He confessed, his voice husky and dark.

Uriel Seraphim

"Promises, promises," Jessamine purred. She put her hands at the sides of his waistband to help her pull them away and reveal his stiff shaft. She smiled up at him and ran her tongue along his length, gently taking the tip in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it a single time before releasing him. She tip toed her fingers across his thigh, gently teasing his cock, taking him in her hand and stroking his engorged member as her mouth trailed down to the base. She licked his sack, a small pink tongue flickering out before she took it into her mouth.

DoctorRed

The Vampire was rocking slowly as he let her have her fun, his eyes twinkling in the shadows and watched her, his cock leaping at the opportunity, his thighs moving a bit to accommodate her as he felt his palm tighten in her hair, his body tightening and writhing at her expert touch. He growled and gasped, his body arching and shifting. "Ah, Jessamine... I am going to fuck you to pieces for this," he assured her. "I hope you have a place you sit at work... You... ah~...you won't be walking much tomorrow,' he assured her, through groans and sighs, his body arching and his eyes intent on her.

Uriel Seraphim

Jess smiled, "I can always call in sick..."

She took him in her mouth then, fingers replacing her mouth, fondling the home of his seed. She bobbed her head slowly at first, stroking the base with her free hand as her lips gently sucked at his tender needy sex. She swirled her tongue around him as her speed began to slowly increase, her pace quickening or slowing at the feel on his hands in her hair, learning what pleased him as his body reacted under her touch.

DoctorRed

The Vampire was normally not so vocal, but now he was absolutely crooning her name, encouraging her slowly as he kept his palm tightened in her hair, his eyes riveted to her as he arched, thrilled at her touch and growling slowly as he enjoyed her. "Ah, but then what's to stop me from pinning you down all day and fucking you senseless?" he sighed and watched her, licking his lips slowly, licking his fingers to get the taste of her back in his mouth as he growled his approval loudly, rolling his head on his shoulders.

Uriel Seraphim

She moaned around his cock at his words, and removed it just long enough to scoot upward, kiss him and whisper, "The sun. But there's absolutely nothing stopping you tonight..." she scooted back down and rejoined her mouth over his tip as her hand worked the hilt. Her speed increased, intently focused on pleasing him. She sighed at the feel of his cock pulsating in her mouth, the overwhelming power that came with holding another's most intimate body part in their hand, yet an underlying submissive desire to please spurred on her action. She ginned at him as his hands tugged at her hair.

DoctorRed

He growled low and laughed warmly, as his eyes rolled over her and he felt himself arch to her hand, reaching down, he sat up and rolled his firm palm over her sex, dipping slowly with a fingertip into it and he nodded. "You're right, so I guess I should start the abuse now, huh?" he asked, his palm still tangled in her hair as he rubbed slowly over her folds.

"It's not to late for you to beg me not to hurt you too much," he teased, his voice warm, rolling the words slowly as he watched her. "Because I think I shall enjoy this all too much," he assured her.

Uriel Seraphim

She slowed her motions and removed him from her mouth, grinning up at him. She scooted forward, limbs hovering above him so she could still stroke his member. "Hurt me, Richard," she whispered against his lips, "maul me... mark me, anything you want." She kissed him deeply then, hand doubling its speed as she did, heat and need gnawing hungrily at her stomach.

DoctorRed

At her words, Richard leaned down and kissed her mouth, hard. The way you kiss when you're too interested in getting past the kiss to start tearing up the fragile body your human girlfriend has to spend time dancing tongues and getting a chance to pull her body apart with your mouth and sex. He lifted her up and pulled her body against his, his lips straining against hers forcefully as he pushed her down to the bed and pushed her thighs apart, his palms catching one of her wrists and pinning it above her head. "You can pick how you want it, if you ask nice, Jessamine." he informed her, his lips dipping and catching one of her nipples, working over it slowly and dragging his fangs against it gently, his tongue slowly moving over to tease her.

Uriel Seraphim

She moaned against his passionately painful kiss and gasped as he pushed her thighs apart. His words caused her lower extremities to spasm with need. "I want you to fuck me from behind Richard, but I want to watch as you bite me..." she rasped, whimpering under the feel of his tongue and fangs at her breast, "Please Richard, own me." She threaded her fingers in his hair and moaned as he teased her, "I want you..."

DoctorRed

Richard growled and nipped her lower lip, tugging at it before he pulled her up and off the bed with him, pushing her into the hall and down onto her knees in the hallway before the mirror. He knelt behind her and pulled her thighs apart and moved close behind her, his member brushing her inner thy and the top brushing her sex as he put his palms on her breasts, looking over the mirror at her, his teeth grazing along her shoulder and neck. "You can have both<" he assured her, his free hand moving to cup her head and kissing her mouth roughly once more before moving his teeth back along her neck. "And I can feast upon my precious Jessamine, like a beast. I want you."