News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Recent posts

Fan-Based Roleplay / Re: Fallen Leaves - Broken Dre...
Last post by GreenWolf - October 31, 2017, 10:00:11 AM
The Corsair felt her hands clench against his strong shoulders, squeezing the muscled arches where fingers had until then simply trailed.  He couldn't blame her, as he'd begun placing gentle kisses against those supple layers of skin that had, until now, been tucked hidden between her legs, even still hidden beneath the waters.  Her gasping pleading did indeed reach his ears, and as his hands ran up the backs of her legs, from behind her knee, fingers splayed as they rose up soft thighs to rise like claws over the swells of her ass, it seemed as though he would not be stopping.  His mouth moved, however, sliding his tongue over the front of her thigh as he slowly tore himself away from pleasuring her moments before his tongue would have delved deep within her Marianis Trench.  Is she glanced down as he'd moved away, there were lines of phosphorescent glow trailing down his arms and multitude of legs, with that dark, ethereal glow, like that fish with a light bulb dangling from the front of his head, (Anglerfish.)

The surface of the pool broke as his alabaster hair crested the churning placidity before she felt his lips leave her skin.  Continuing up and back, his forehead was slowly revealed, followed by arching brows too perfect to have never been sculpted.  His eyes were filled with mirth, hinting at the smirk of a grin to be revealed as he maintained locked gaze with her flushed face.  "Do you?"  He queried, finding it quite the compliment that this woman who'd only been shown the darker side of sex, with none of the desire, safety nets, or compassion that could turn such marvelous, was now struggling with a desire to participate.  "I can take that as nothing, but a compliment of my skills, offered freely with your delicious desperation."  He was still rising from the waters, that body both hard and smooth, chiseled as a swimmer's should be, abs like a washboard as rivulets of water streamed down him.  That hardened pouch should have been next, but instead, the bulbous head of his cock broke the surface, followed by his thick, vein-riddled shaft.  It was a man's penis, in every way, nothing marine about the statuesque phallus, though it maintained his whitish-blue hue.

She would know that her touch would allow her to feel the blood coursing through his veins, the heat through the flesh that looked as though it should have been cool as a corpse, as the invasive thing twitched with his racing pulse.  Beneath, his heavy sack hung full and just as smooth.  Instead of legs, a skirt of tentacles carried him higher and back, away from her.  "Are you sure this is what you wish, Sweetling?"  Those reaching limbs were straining to carry him back and up as they lashed out round the rocks edging the pool, bringing him to rest above the waters which he called home.  They slapped against stone, coiling as suctioning spots gripped to hold him up.  "The clock could begin moving again at any moment."  He was on display before her, not really that much higher, than she, but then his body ended shortly below the waist.  "But for you, I would part the oceans.  How could I not allow myself to enjoy your touch?"  It sounded romantic, but parting the oceans was probably as easy as breathing for the marine mammal of a Sidhe Fae glowing before her in the distant moon's glow.
Last post by SweetSerenade - October 17, 2017, 03:21:55 PM
Aisling's head fell back, letting herself go completely as he started to work his fingers in her body harder and faster. She had never felt something like this in her life, she definitely had never touched herself like this before. Her hips rocked back against his hand, and then back to grind against the length that was pressed into her back. She was gasping softly with each wave of the pleasure that started inside of her, her body aching and her sex gripping his fingers. Her hands stroked up and down the tendrils that held her, her breath coming in soft little pants.

The cries were sweet, innocent even, as she rocked against him, her body aching as she could feel him teasing her in so many ways. She spread her legs wider, draping them on either side of him as she opened herself completely to the way he was teasing her. The way his mouth would whisper and tease her ear, the way he was constantly stimulating her. She wanted him, she surprised herself with that thought, she wanted him. She wanted to know what it was like to have something this pleasurable.

The feeling of those little suction cups, like little mouths touching and teasing her, only enhanced the way she was reacting. Her breath started to come in harder and faster, her body twisting softly against him as he floated them. She was crying out, gasping as she felt the slip of his tendrils in her hands. She gripped his tentacles for a moment as the first ripple of pleasure started, but she squirmed and cried out softly as she felt that first whisp of pleasure suddenly just stand out of her reach. She stroked his tentacles, gulping air for a moment and whimpering as her own body prevented that pleasure from breaking free.

But his gentle ministrations, even as his fingers fucked her, and that little nub was teased over and over again, suddenly seemed to pay off. She came, like the gentle waves first washing up on the shore, she cried out - nearly a yelp as her sex suddenly gripped his fingers with a viciousness previously unseen. Her hips bucked softly against his hand as she panted, whimpering, gasping. Her cheeks flushed as she sobbed softly and let him support her. As the pleasure ebbed away she realized he had slipped free from her and she was nearly standing in the water.

She felt him slip between her legs and a whimpering gasp left her as she trailed her hands across his shoulders, feeling a sudden burning need to touch him as much as he had touched her. "W-W... Oh... oh... gods..." She gasped out in surprise as his face buried between her legs, her cheeks flaming as she squirmed. "W-Wait... please... I want to touch you too!" she said as she hoped he heard her even with his face beneath the water.
Last post by GreenWolf - October 09, 2017, 09:32:07 PM
The Corsair's tentacles suddenly released her wrists and ankles, freeing her limbs from the restraints of him.  His hands had moved in, his left hand suddenly fucking her with two fingers, rushing in and out to add her natural wetness to the pool they floated in, as his right moved up to that northern mergings of supple flesh.  His thumb placed itself firmly above her sex and stroked up towards her belly, gently drawing the hood back so her hidden button would come forth for the touch of his gentle, yet diligent fingertips.  He had decided it was time for her to come for him, and put all of his effort into making her clench and cry out.  "Then let's get started, shall we?"  He barely managed to get the sentence out as she'd renewed her movements atop him, causing him to squirm as his hips strained to hump up against her without throwing off their balance.  "I want to feel your thighs vibrate,"  He whispered, breathy panting intermingled until words stopped and his mouth clamped onto that same ear.

He wanted her, so badly, but he gave it all up to pleasure her first.  If she sought to leave and continue afterwards, so be it, she'd still have earned her kiss, but if the clock kept still, they would have plenty of time to continue.  Those tentacles that had been holding her, now coiled around and gently stroked her flesh in soft caresses.  Suction cupped undersides had been simply slippery until now, when his excitement caused the occasional tendril to latch onto her, like dozens of mouths latching onto her soft skin, suckling her as they pulled gentle pressure back from the surface.  He seemed to be doing it on purpose, finding spots that he would want to put his mouth, when able.

A tentacle on either side of him, slipped over her palms, running against her hands and letting her curl her fingers around them.  He'd noticed how she'd groped at them, enjoying the feel of his seaself.  There is nothing that she could have done for him that would have meant half as much as what she'd already done.  When he approached, he could have been a merman.  She wouldn't have known until he'd been brave enough to move closer, to let her see.  Why was Corsair alone?  Many a human woman turned away in fear and disgust at the sight of him.  Many a seafae love has died, for their is no more brutal killing floor than that at the bottom of the ocean.  The waters hidden depths make Jotunheim seem like Disney.  But not Aisling, she'd not had a moment's doubt, and embraced him both figuratively and literally.  So he lay himself in her hands so she could continue to play.

All this time, his own hands focused on her, his body rising up slightly as he follows her own, natural constriction from the pleasure, she would never, not have him supporting her.  Her legs could fall to dangle at either side of his torso, but his hands would keep up their vigil, until she exploded with pleasure.  He would remain their through her orgasm, when she reaches it, but then, before she regained herself, he would already begin dipping beneath the waves, lowering down as she ended upright again, and hidden beneath the surface, he would move to bury his face between her legs.
Last post by SweetSerenade - October 09, 2017, 08:57:18 PM
Aisling was losing herself to this moment, the feeling of the halted time that was around them. She could feel the building energy, feel the way something inside of her unfurled and almost seemed to rub against whatever energy was coming from the creature that was attending to her. The one she had made a deal with, her head was clouded but parts of her remembered what her purpose here was. He shifted position and they were floating, her back pressed to his chest, her breath coming out raspy and ragged as he teased her. She could feel him, she could feel the pleasure that he was building, she could feel the tension slowly ebbing from her body like the swirling soft tides around the two of them. When he spoke into her ear, his finger sinking in, she moaned, her body pressing back against him, trying to get more of that invasion that her body was actually enjoying. This was nothing like what had been done to her, this was - this was so much different. "Let go..." She murmured, shivering softly as she licked her lips, her eyes opening to stare up at the star-kissed sky.

The finger dipped deeper and she cried out, her hands clenching against the tendrils holding her. Slowly she uncurled her hands and started to stroke along the tentacles that were her support, her hips rolling slightly so she could ride his finger as well as stimulate the part of him pressed so firmly against her ass.

She listened to him, her eyes closing again as she just let her body float in the pleasure he was giving her. She knew she was giving as much in return, it was going to be a fair trade if she had her way with it. She shuddered, crying out softly at the teasing way he was touching, the slide of his fingers and the stimulation that was building up her pleasure like waves lapping on the shores of his sands. "Mmm yes, I'll let you hold me up... I'll... trust you." She whispered as her eyes remained closed, allowing nothing but the feeling of his touch - the feeling of his comforting embrace. She could sense, somehow, the ebbing and flowing gentleness of how he was treating her. The will he felt towards her, was good - and there was no malice in what she could feel.

Then suddenly as she started to relax a second finger was thrust inside and she cried out - body arching as her body spasmed around his finger, her sex clenching tight as she panted and jerked with the circular motions. "Oh Gods, Corsair!" She called out, her mind spinning as he asked her a question, and his touch changed, she jerked against the thumb teasing her swollen nub and she panted softly. Her hands, still bound partially, still turned to stroke the tentacles that were holding her. "Oh gods, yes... I want it - this... " She said as she rocked herself back against him, rolling her hips towards his hand, whimpering from the sensation that was building.

It was like he was teasing, building, denying her and giving all at the same time and it was maddening. There was that teasing hint of the second finger again and she opened her eyes to stare up at the sky again. He was coaxing her, teasing her with words and she had to lick her lips and focus enough to know waht she was saying. "I want... this, the pleasure we are sharing, the connection that is not just helping me - but helping you. I am willing to... I am willing to for the time the Labyrinth allows me here - in this spot - to allow you free reign in showing me pleasure and recieving it in kind, so long as my virginity is not taken... I n-N... Fuck... I need the purity of my blood to broker more in the Labyrinth... I have... I have to keep going, I have to keep fighting..."

She pressed back against him, her body rolling as she whimpered softly. "I'm willing to... I'm willing to give into this desire, let you guide me, so long as you remember what I desire most to accomplish, and what I need to maintain... I am willing to share this with you."
Last post by GreenWolf - October 09, 2017, 08:22:13 PM
The Corsair lay back into the water and he brought her back with him, to lay on her back as though floating.  The mass of his tentacles spreading out beneath them, finding rigid purchase against the floor and closest walls.  His face breached the surface beside her ear, almost entirely submerged even as he kept her mostly out of the water, but also on display should someone wander up.  "Relax then, and be cherished, Aisling.  Let go, and be free, for a time, in the waters of my loch."  It couldn't have been more of a lead in to sex, his comment to 'let go,' as his fingers now began to enter her body in small, testing thrusts.  It began with one, just up to the first knuckle, and it sat there, rolling around against her tight little walls as though his constant rubbing of her swollen clitoris had distracted him from continuing.  But then, that finger dipped in deeper, pressing up against her walls, resistance as she clenched against the digit due to his mouth finding, and tending to, her ear.

But then, he said some things that explained what he actually meant, and gracious as he was, his hands drifted onto her thighs again, shifting her against himself, so hard beneath her, as he made sure she was stable there, laying atop him.  "Freedom, my sweet, sweet girl, is completely relative.  It's a concept people rush towards, all the while locking themselves into different cages they didn't even see, but somehow chose.  Children rush headlong into adulthood to escape their parents, and into a slew of external responsibilities just waiting to subjugate them.  That is why we are mindful of the tides of life.  The ebb and flow, the detritus, which it sounds like what your step-father was.  And you did, you escaped him and you are free from that.  So relax, let the waters, and my body, hold you up, as though we were flying.  Water, is just thicker air, after all."

Suddenly, another finger was inside of her, burying within her body as far as it would go, and moving in a small circle as he added, "You want ... 'it?'"  His finger slid free, her inner flesh closing behind, until he pushed it back in to part her.  His thumb found and grazed over that swollen nub once more, but he was teasing her, coaxing her into speaking while unable to think straight.  Poor Aisling, virginal, untouched Aisling, was now experiencing the beginnings of pleasure denial, though he was kind enough to still impart some on her.  His thumb strummed over her again, a second finger pressed against her entrance, hinting that he might try for two.  "You'll have to be more specific, lover.  What is the 'it,' that you want?  Tell me, and maybe I'll grant it to you."

He hadn't been trying for sex, but simply making a point about how holding onto her having wanted her freedom was holding her back.  Like now, she'd locked herself into the Labyrinth.  She'd locked herself to Jareth.  She was locking herself to Corsair, more and more each moment, as he showed her how things should have been for her.  She was free, but she was not free.  For a time, however, she could feel free.  Floating weightless out in this pond, with her private lover.  Soft lips brushed her ear, his tongue dancing out.  "Tell me."  He was controlling her, in his own way, but not to make her feel overpowered, only to take the burden of responsibility off of her shoulders.  To make her realize, "Freedom comes when we give up our desire to control.  Be like the waters, go where the current wills it."

"Tell me what 'it' is, so that I can take over for you."
Last post by SweetSerenade - October 09, 2017, 02:06:43 PM
Aisling shivered as she found herself shaking softly as the strange pleasure worked its way through her body. It was nothing like when her - when someone had tried to force themselves on her - this was a real sensation of desire and need. It was as if the person doing it didn't just care about themselves, but about the pleasure that she could have as well. Her fingers massaged against the tendrils that they gripped for support, shivering softly at the way she was being held. "I wished myself away, because after my father died my mother married a man that was alright at first - but not for long. As soon as his sons were born, I was turned into the house slave... and I endured years of abuse at his hands." She said this softly, her body shaking slightly.

"You don't understand - that the reason I wished myself away was that he tried to force himself upon me - that he tried to... take what doesn't belong to him. He tried to take me, tried to use me... I might have killed him in my escape, I am not even sure - but I found the books - and made my wish... my request to no longer be there. I fight this Labyrinth so that I can be free." She whispered as she shuddered, her eyes closing as she whimpered from the touch of his hands sliding across her, washing and teasing her. The tentacles wrapped around her legs and pulled them apart slightly, and she let them. There was no fighting.

She closed her eyes to just absorb the sensations, enjoy the feeling of him rubbing against her. "Your touch is healing more than injuries on the surface, but ones in my heart and mind. The touches you do... remove the feel of his vile hands on my body. Replacing those memories with something sweeter." She said finally, her words shaking slightly with her nervousness as his hands started to stroke and tease across her inner thighs, a whimpering moan left her as she could feel his hands and tentacles climbing closer and closer towards her sex. He started to nip at her ear again and she cried out, her sex tightening with a hot wanting need. His fingers finally touched her and she cried out, arching back against him and shaking slightly from the strong spark that rushed through her.

She was repressed, she barely found time to touch herself, with the way her life was, and having someone else touch her - with skill and purpose - was only making her quiver all the more. He rubbed her, teased her, repeatedly teased the little bud that would bring her the most pleasure. Her breath was a pant, a whimpering thing. "Ye-yes... I can feel you... " She said as she whimpered from the touch of his hands, teasing and touching. Her cheeks flushed darker at the way his words seemed to draw parts of her that she didn't even understand. "It feels wonderful, it makes me feel wanted and cherished - not wanted and despised..." She said softly, a few tears breaking free unbidden from the corners of her eyes as she could feel the pleasure that built through her.

"Ye-Yes... I can feel you touching me. Yes, oh gods yes.... please..." She whispered as his stroking became teasing, not exactly the direct contact she so desperately desired of him. Her body pressed back against him, and she lost herself to the panting pleasure of The Corsair, and the feeling of his hands teasing her. She wanted to touch her but she was bound by him, and she would allow that - because he seemed to know what he was doing with all this. "You make me feel desired...cherished, I feel pleasure... and I w-... Want... it." She said softly her eyes opening as she tried to turn her head to stare up at him.
Last post by GreenWolf - October 08, 2017, 07:56:05 PM
The Corsair had intended for her to lose herself, because the more she let go, the more he received from her.  This was originally going to be a slow moving seduction, he had planned to draw her into his arms over the course of many smaller, more intimate conversations, but then she'd practically handed herself over to him.  "Mmmmm," Gasps and moans broke into his attempts to form words as she reached for his tentacles and began to push back against his firmness with a wanting that bespoke of her heritage waking, as much as her ears did.  "Yes, Sweetling."  He murred out with a sound that almost seemed like a purr, but the vibration was more of a dolphin cry than a feline.  "You said that already."  His chuckle was warm and inviting, the rumbles wrapping around her as much as his multitude of limbs were.

She felt wonderful against him, "But the question is why, and is it everything you wished for?"  So soft and warm, his hands roamed up along the length of her neck, fingertips slipping behind her ears to scrub with the soap suds.  He let his fingers trail behind his moving hands as they headed low again, following the contours of her body.  Their deal had been loose enough to leave him with unfettered access, and left unfinished as it was, with no restraints.  Well, no restraints, except for the two tentacles which, beneath the waves, had found her ankles and latched on around them.  He held her, but didn't immediately do anything untoward, until two more sought out her wrists, looking to take hold of her and keep her close, lifted half out of the water, as she rested against his cock and rocked back on it.  That smooth length tucked against her, slipping between her cheeks as they ground against each other.  Tugging gently, his grip upon her lower legs attempted to pull them apart as his palms crested over her hips, fingers pointing down towards her center on either side of her.

Hands would shift lower, grazing her sex from either side without touching it directly as they passed to her inner thighs.  "Why, exactly that.  Your touch, of course.  To feel you.  To feel you against me.  What more could I ever want for?"  His hands assisted his tentacles, coaxing those legs apart more, so his hands could return up those long limbs towards the hot core of her sexual being.  His mouth nipped at her ears, teeth biting against the supple skin, tongue lashing against them, but only when he wasn't talking, bringing up what they were doing in a slow cadence, tinged by his own overwhelming need.  He wanted to enter her, he could take her if he wanted, as she hadn't stated for him not to, but he knew she wasn't ready for that, and so his hands found those lower lips.  Soft fingers rubbed over her lower set of lips, stroking them gently in a way that allowed him to pass over her hooded clit, repeatedly.  "Can you feel me against you, Aisling?"  He panted, grinding himself up against her, insistent on being  felt.  The soap was forgotten, along with the bath.  Now there was only the feel of her body in his hands, in his coils, and up against the underside of his erection.  "Tell me," he panted, "how does it feel, to be in the loving embrace of The Corsair?"  He had to remind himself he wasn't keeping her, because in that moment, a part of him intended to.  She hadn't placed a time limit upon him, so he technically could, claim her as his own, unlimited comforting touches given over freely in exchange for his healing, his protective kiss, but he found that he didn't want to do anything that upset her, at least not on purpose.

"Can you feel my hands, touching you?"  And they did, finger tips rubbing up against and between those soft labia, seeking the hidden entrance between them.  His thumbs were aiming for her hidden button, purposefully remaining on the flesh to stroke in repeated patterns, wanting to feel her squirm atop him.  She was very lucky it had been him she found, as others would have dragged her off to be their slaves by this point.  "Tell me, Aisling.  Tell me how I make you feel."  His tentacles binding her wrists and ankles were gentle, though they were demanding of how she remained.  The bathing part was over, for now.  He would have to do her legs for her later, when he was able to think clearly enough to finish them.
Last post by SweetSerenade - October 08, 2017, 04:40:54 PM
Aisling was going to lose herself if she wasn't careful, but it felt so nice to be held by someone. To feel safe, especially as she looked over her shoulder and realized that the Labyrinth was still giving her this time. Self-serving creature, but who could blame it? She just discovered truth about herself, and she was starting to understand why Jareth was so happy to take her away. She shivered as his hand brushed through her hair, his cheek nuzzled against her's. The Corsair was attractive in a strange way, a way she wasn't used to. Just as attractive as Jareth, and she found her chest fluttering a little as he touched her ear. She moaned, her body jerking suddenly in surprise. "No-No... they weren't..." She said as she turned her head away a little.

But it was too late, she realized she had not brokered the deal as well as she should have, and she was going to have to hope that he was going to be as honorable with her as her father had told her that Corsair was. "I... I wished myself here." She whispered softly as she tried to bite back the soft moan that left her as he started to tease her ear, nibbling and then sucking as she jerked against him. The sucking was like a live wire that seared her flesh and soul, brought her body alive and made her hands scrabble for purchase as she cried out. She pressed against him, feeling that heavy arousal of his, and this time she did not feel disgust at feeling it.

He was washing her softly, and she shivered and then drew in a deep breath. Suddenly his tentacles were wrapping around her, and she was pulled tight against him, she could have felt him again if those tendrils weren't keeping her from feeling anything other than their firmness wrapping and holding her tight. They were in deeper waters, so she trusted him, and besides it strangely felt like he was hugging her, holding her. Keeping her safe. She knew that they were touching her, and she was blushing madly from the sensation of those teasing tendrils. But as soon as it had started, as soon as he started washing her, it seemed everything was slowly stopping as he released her to let her drift.

The washing continued though and she relaxed into it, eyes closing as she just floated in the bliss of the water and a kind touch. The marks fading away, her pains fading away, her body floating and mind following it. But the tension started to build again as he started to wash her even further, he pulled her back against him, his hands on her breasts making her moan softly as her hands gripped on to one of the tendrils that was closest. She didn't want to stop him, she wanted this softness, this strange healing touch. She could feel him now, free from his pouch, pressed hot and needy against her back, her breath catching as she was pressed back against him firmly.

"Co-Corsair...." She asked softly, whimpering but unable to stop herself from moaning again as he started to toy with her other ear. Her breath coming faster and harder now, that arousal settling hot and heavy between her thighs, her hips bucking against one of his tendrils - without her even telling it to. "you can heal me with your touch... what do you get from this?" She asked softly.
Open Roleplay / Re: Hogwarts- 2017
Last post by GreenWolf - September 28, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

Moonlit Thoughts in the Afterglow: A Keavy & Thistle Flashback

It may have looked rather pervy of Thistle to be snuggling up to the point that he appeared to be softly making out with Keavy's backside, but aside from the raging need that kept him softly humping against her legs, he couldn't have looked happier, especially after making her shake and shudder, crying out his name.  He held a wildness to his affection, as if his mind had stopped being sentient.  As the Ministry of Magic determines categories of Creatures, Thistle had been, like everyone else, classified as a "Being," but in this moment, while Keavy had collapsed down onto her stomach, allowing Thistle free reign to play as he wished, he could have easily been mistaken for a beast.  He was basking in the moment, enjoying her fully, or as fully as he was allowed, but his mind kept drifting into the past...

The first week of 1st years at Ilvermorny had been rough for both Thistle and Keavy, who had not met as of yet.  He was still reeling from his father having remarried, never having gotten over the death of his mother from three years prior.  He wasn't social, hiding in fictional books constantly as a form of escapism, when he wasn't studying, which he was most of the time.  Thunderbird House had taken him in, and the others made an effort to be social, but he didn't understand it.  He could interact, and even laugh, seeming to have fun, at times, but there was always the sense that he was waiting for them to move along so he could pick up his books again.  Within days, after classes and during free periods, he began to leave the castle, hiding amidst the trees of the surrounding forests with his books, sometimes, dangerously oblivious to the passage of time.

It had been the weekend after their first week of school and Thistle was doing just that, when he'd heard a scream, and sobbing, followed by other kids' laughter.  He had been perched in tree, and in looking down, found himself watching as a red-headed girl his age had been backing away from a group of five girls, all with their wands drawn.  She had hers raised, but as the bullies moved in and out, she had no clear target.  She was a very pretty little thing, slightly overweight perhaps,  fat.  In fact, most of her extra weight seemed to be plumping up a chest and backside that really aught to have been on an older girl.  With the tips of their wands, they jabbed and poked at her breasts, or her ass when she turned to guard her chest protectively.  A sexually suggestive torment, though the threat of spell casting was always a threat.  Perhaps that's why they were tormenting her, jealousy of how attractive she was, even if heavier, because of how prematurely developed she was.

At the time, Thistle didn't think that way, to him, she was just a scared girl being tormented by her peers, and if he found her attractive, it made it all the sadder for a boy who reads about heroes.  He was going to leap down, wand out, and send them off crying with a barrage of spells he shouldn't have known yet, but he wasn't the type to go picking fights with girls, even the overly cruel ones.  He'd had a package of Bellowing Beast Biscuits with him, though he hadn't eaten any, and had sorted them curiously a bit ago, but then promptly forgotten.  In the light of the full moon, he'd almost forgotten about them.  A quick Amplifying Charm whispered, he stuck the tip of his wand against his throat and popped a wolf biscuit into his mouth.  Loud growling and snarling were suddenly coming from where he hid, shaking the foliage as the cracker was already wearing off.  The five bullies were fighting each other as they struggled to get away, none wanting to be left in the back and vulnerable.  Another wolf eaten and he was howling a mournful cry even as he stepped out beside the shaking girl and lowered his wand.  "Quietus."  He said softly, and the amplification spell ended.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay now.  You're ok, you're safe.  I've frightened them away,"  He said with a friendly grin, holding out the bag of magical animal crackers to the crying girl.  She was peaking back over her shoulder at him, much as she had when she'd been on all fours today, but back then it had been fear keeping her from opening up to his arrival, rather than an embarrassment over an overwhelming lust.  "I'm Thistle."  He said, and he lifted a third wolf he'd separated earlier to show her.  "I won't let anyone hurt you.  I promise."  When she reached into the bag to draw out an animal cracker, she looked at it skeptically.  He looked slightly sheepish as he admitted, "I know, they're for smaller kids, but I really wanted to howl today.  My mother used to tell me that when you're angry or upset, to take all of your emotions and pain and ball em up and shove 'em into your howl."  He paused, looking down as he nudged a rock with his shoe.  "School hasn't been what I thought it would be.  Not for you either, I'd bet, huh."  He glanced back up into her face, she really was quite pretty.  His cerulean blue eyes sparkled as he said with a grin, "Well, you have me now.  I'll look out for you."

That first meeting was immediately interrupted by teachers rushing out of the school, searching for werewolves.  Thistle stood beside Keavy with his arms around her, letting her cry into his shoulder as he explained what he'd seen and what he had done.  The teachers thought it was a genius way to handle bullying, and began to call Thistle 'the Puck,' behind closed doors, named after that mischievous fairy from A Midsummer Night's Dream, but not Keavy.  To Keavy, he would forevermore be 'her wolf.'  She refused to be separated from him that night, clinging to him and crying when the staff tried to separate them, so they let them stay up a few more minutes.  He read to her, until she fell asleep, and then she was carried back to Pukwudgie house by the Headmistress herself.  From then on, Keavy always found her wolf, and he was always there for her, until the end of their second year, when he'd had to say goodbye for longer than just the summer.

But now, here they were, together again, finally.  Nothing was going to keep them apart. 

(Side Note:  Funnily enough, Keavy's parents would explain as much, with a very similar version of this memory, to a certain Hogwarts Professor, later on that evening.  The conversation, of course, eventually turned to Thistle's mother, and the three classmates remembered Siobhan Faolan with warm fondness.  Professor Potter would treat Thistle and Keavy quite differently in the days to come, entirely placated by both their stories and Sadhbh's emphatic insistance, "That boy's loyalty, before anything else, is to our daughter. Always has been. He almost gave up his future to stay with her, Harry. Truth be told, even with the job at the Ministry, Keavy finding Thistle again is the greatest thing about this move back home. Do you understand, Harry? He's a puppy dog, not a werewolf.")
Open Roleplay / Re: Hogwarts- 2017
Last post by GreenWolf - September 27, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

Thistle had learned most of what he did today from paying attention.  He was always a quick study and the night before had shown him much of what he'd needed to know.  He didn't understand how her womanhood worked, exactly, but his hand had laid upon hers the night before and felt her actions.  Then today, he'd watched her, learning what she liked, where she liked to be touched, he'd learned it all from her.  His fingers asked the questions and her moans and quakes had answered them.  Her moans, her verbal barrage of his name and compliments, warmed him and made him chuckle.  "I would feel proud of myself, if you had difficulty walking."  The only thing he'd done on his own had been playing with her backside, something he had been wanting to do for as long as he could remember and planned to explore more in the future.  For a teen-aged boy like him, the curves that stuck out the most, they were the most obvious sexual features, and so they were the ones that most drew him in.

That was why, when she collapsed against the bed shuddering in orgasm, his body lay alongside hers, and his hands and face were drawn towards her ass and breasts once again.  The post orgasmic snuggle, pre-orgasm for him, which is what kept him so aroused, found his leg thrown over both of hers, hugging them close to him like a body pillow, his raging hard-on a throbbing, heated weight as it pressed to, and drug against, her leg like a humping dog.  His face rested on her plush cheek, gnawing gently upon the skin, nuzzling and licking it.  One hand was toying with the other side, the other arm stretching up under her shirt to fondle at the closest of her breasts through her bra.  He lay with her, as she panted that way, her curvaceous body seeming like a giant chew toy for him, her wolf, and he couldn't have been happier playing with her.  He could still feel her hand in his hair, pulling on it to control his head, could feel her pussy being shoved against his mouth, and the phantom sensations, memories of it all, mixed with his rampant lust, kept him moving against her bare lower body. 

As long as she lay there, he would continue to caress her shapely form, nuzzling his face across her bared skin so sweetly.  He clearly did not care about her sweat or other fluids, as this was all his Keavy, and there was nothing gross about relishing her, meaning they would both need baths again, and he would need a change of clothes for sure.  What he refused to vocalize, his overly-strong feelings for her, his sense of ownership over her, were plain as day in that all-too animalistic affection.  Each pass of his parted lips or cheek against soft flesh reminiscent of a cat marking their owner.