News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Intro for a gamer

Started by Txgamepro, February 18, 2013, 01:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txgamepro

- Hello I am Txgamepro, but most just call me Tx, Tex, or just Lee (my real middle name)
- I joined Forsaken for something 'different' from regular roleplaying, besides watching over as a guest this looks like fun in more ways than one
- I hope to get more experience roleplaying and to find interesting people
- My characters tend to be shy at first, but will take a little while to get a hang of something
- Title says most of it, I am a gamer, but I do enjoy reading as long as it is poetry, mystery, or horror. Mainly play rpg and strategy games
- I am a active roleplayer as long as there is a thread to be in and if the creator of said thread allows character in. Though only been roleplaying for about a month or two to be truthful so I'm slightly above average novice.
- In case of any sort of update like site maintenance or new URL I have a e-mail and AIM account. PM if interested

x -  I am 18 and 1/2 and I am a male
x - I am heterosexual or straight, but if I am playing a female character I flip a coin for making her either hetero or bi
x - I am honestly open to just about anything for a roleplay be it BDSM, incest, roleplay (medival knight with a elven archer as example), etc. , but not comfortable with yaoi if playing male character, just putting it out there for clear record
x - I hope to find some good people and well.... some kinky adventures  ;)

TakodaVega

Welcome to the forums Tex~ <3 I'm happy you found our little hidey hole :)
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Txgamepro

Thanks, hope I can find someone to roleplay with