News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Hi there <3

Started by koraru, August 25, 2012, 02:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koraru

Its been a while since I've been in any sort of forums, as school and my job keep me busy, but I'm hoping you guys will help me change that! I might not be able to reply immediately, but I can promise at least weekly dedication!

I'm Koraru, an experienced role player with a wide imagination, relatively decent grammar, and a thirst for adventures and things out of the ordinary.  I found this place invited by a beautiful lady called Xavirne, from another website that I had not been able to visit until a short while ago. Partly laziness, partly the whole mess of moving to another state for grad school. Hopefully I hope I've adapted enough to my new home to be able to be a regular <3

I love anime, science, and art, and my role plays usually have element of all of those and more. I have no trouble with yaoi or yuri, but prefer het couples, and my tastes go from vanilla to some bdsm and fetishes. I like to have variety <3 And outside of roleplays I do tend to be friendly, so feel free to just talk to me too even if my style is not your thing! I hope to get along well with everyone <3

Altair

TakodaVega

Welcome to Forsaken Lullaby dear! Its lovely to see new faces! If you have any questions feel free to drop it in the chat box and don't forget to look over our User Guide for an in depth introduction and road map to the site! Happy writing!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.