News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Welcome to the Tea Party

Started by Administration Staff, June 09, 2011, 07:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administration Staff

I mean the Site. This account is shared by both Dies and Myself [TakodaVega] and will be used as mostly for Administration only purposes. Such as here. We'll be defining more and more people later on as the site comes back together and successfully moves over. (And perhaps I could, I dunno FINISH EVERYTHING XD). As you can probably tell we are on our own server now. That being said I haven't gotten to the custom Tags (such as Youtube) yet so please be patient. Chat, if you've noticed, isn't quite up yet - I have to manually put in a new Header for the forum to make it so that I can even equip chat as it seems that it wants to yell at me and tell me I have no authorization for doing some things server side from the forum side so I have input everything manually.

Which by the way is a bitch and a half.

BUT! We are at least up <3 If you want a particular theme for Forsaken you should leave a comment, and serf around the SMF themes. As you can see we are NOT MyBB and we are NOT PHP. Think of SMF as the hybrid. Also to activate the Quick reply you must add that feature to your profile [Some people like it others don't so I left it to you, the users, as an option]. Also we now have a spell checker. It will at least get the bare minimum things caught if you're posting at like 3 AM and are doing it Via window. =P

Dies Irae

I still vote for BlackBox as the theme.

TakodaVega

It's already installed - go to your profile > Look and Layout and there should be an option to change your theme.

Granted I'll be eventually making a generic theme for Forsaken in Black and 'light' for those who prefer the default theme for Forsaken.
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Dies Irae

So it is, Yay personal themes :3

TakodaVega

Youtube BBC code is now added - I haven't changed it so the button is accessible to all the themes yet. I'll do that tomorrow as that requires editing the PHP code in EACH theme that is optional. However simply using [youtube] with any way you wish to use it (Whether that be the entire link or just the special code like before) will work :) however PLEASE do not over use this code (as in every link is a Youtube video) this will considerably slow down the site as YouTube is flash based and eats away at memory - and we don't want that =P
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Administration Staff

All packages [Youtube, Two Admin Packages, and Chatroom package] have currently been UNINSTALLED to upgrade the forum from 1.1.13 to 1.1.14 which may fix the general forum coding errors. ALL pacakges will be back tomorrow :)

And done :)

Note: Come the end of this year we will be upgrading from 1.1.14 to 2.0. NOTHING WILL BE LOST IN THIS UPGRADE! It is a simply an upgrade to the coding and hardware to the forum itself.