News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Quirks

Started by TakodaVega, June 09, 2011, 09:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

These are more cosmetic than anything else. I'm not sure *why* it's doing them but here you go:

The center code is glitched and will try to override into HTML. You can center however just be aware to keep things between the center tags. Otherwise your other codes will not work beyond the closing tag. >.>

To keep from being kicked from the topic with each reply you need to go to Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Return to topics after posting by default. - there is also a drop down menu farther down so you can enable quick reply as well :) From what I've seen in Admin mode I cannot change these things. Hopefully these will be our only bugs :)
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Dies Irae

I'll take the honor of admitting i was the one who had the most trouble with the center bug, yay for me.

TakodaVega

Color code does not work with the directional tags [right/center/left] after it. To change it try to include the code within these directional tags AS WELL AS the closing tags. I will need to go hunting in the code bank to find out what's up.

TakodaVega

IS anyone getting kicked from the Site other than me with a "Connection Error" message? If not I know it's Calypso/My Connection.

Uriel Seraphim

Yes! I just figured it was Johno's shitty internet connection shorting out again :/

TakodaVega

Strange - I think it's cleared up for now. IF anyone runs into it again let me know - I *did* remove a package that may have been the cause [it shouldn't have been but I removed it anyway, seeing as how BotScout is eatting spammers for breakfast xD;]

TakodaVega

CHAT

Some of you who are using IE have been telling me you have been having issues with having chat to work. From what I can tell there isn't much Server side I can do however I have found some comments from a support topic that may solve your issue!

Some members who use IE8 could see the shoutbox, could type in the text area, but it wouldn't post in the view area.

To fix that, the member has to go to their IE8/IE9 browser toolbar >  Tools > Compatibility View Settings and add your wesite address to it.

DoctorRed

I was running Internet Explorer 9 and Tako helped me clear up the issues I was having with not seeing the Chat.

If you cannot see it yet, right click the border at the top of your window and enable the 'Menu Bar'. This is the one that says 'Fiile', 'Edit', and the like. Under 'Tools', there is an option for 'Compatibility View'. Just enable it while you're on Forsaken Lullaby and you should be able to see it after that. I don't have any add-ons or special themes and it works well enough for me.