News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Lets waste some time kids. [Time wasting site thread go!]

Started by Pistol Kiss, June 30, 2011, 12:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pistol Kiss

"Zookeepers at an Idaho zoo were confused when they saw Shooter, a four-year-old elk sniffing and pawing at a water tank. They thought he might have been trying to climb in, but after he was able to position his antlers, Shooter reached in, pulled out a drowning marmot, and began nudging it with his hoof.

"We're not sure if he just sensed that this marmot was in distress or whether he didn't like it in his way. He spent quite a bit of time like planning how to grab it," said Dr. Joy Fox of the Pocatello Zoo.

To the delight of the zookeepers, the marmot appeared to be just fine. After catching its breath, it scampered home."
|T_T

Lol I like encyclopedia dramatica  over wikki. Its funner, :3 Well for the most part. >.> tons of um less fun stuff there...

I know you know, those wings inside of you
I know you know, they do get naughty too
Before I go, there's something I wanna say
Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Onnen

5 Dollar movies down here every Tuesday and Thursday at a pretty upscale theater :) Of course there are the dollar ones but...nyeh.

Other then that I only usually go to the movies during the winter so I can sneak shit in with my jacket. =D Not wasting 5 dollars on a fuckin' coke and 4 more dollars on just one hot dog. >>
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Pistol Kiss

Everyday my threader is five before six :D Also I am so glad I have a purse :3 Just plop it in there<3

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Onnen

I can't pull off the whole purse thing....I think they make my butt look big. D:
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Pistol Kiss

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

OtakuDee

For the /b/ tard on the go, or someone who has "retired" from 4chan, but still needs win...

http://mybfolder.org/index.php

Warning! NSFW-ish....

"Perhaps the sword is a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death..."