News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Lets waste some time kids. [Time wasting site thread go!]

Started by Pistol Kiss, June 30, 2011, 12:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pistol Kiss

I know you know, those wings inside of you
I know you know, they do get naughty too
Before I go, there's something I wanna say
Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

TakodaVega

http://www.fmylife.com/

You forgot one, which is surprising since you have Texts from last night on there *snickers*

I sometimes browse Textsfromlastnight for stuff in my areacode.
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Pistol Kiss

I added it. Hey I was going off memory for most of them!

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Dies Irae

notalwaysright.com

Incredibly stupid and oddly funny storys of the stupid customers everyone who works serving people have experienced.

Pistol Kiss

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

TakodaVega

I halfway feel though this should be moved to the Advertisement section after thinking about it :) Not that these sites aren't awesome, they are, but we do have a section for stuff like this ^^

Pistol Kiss

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Altair

It was moved here because the advertisement area is for all links to websites outside of Forsaken.
Therefore, it is technically an advertisement.
Don't be so rude.

Pistol Kiss

This was meant to be a time waster discussion with a link list. I wasn't being rude. I didn't think the thread should have been moved.

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Altair

Saying what you did, to me, came off as rude PK.

It belongs here because I don't see any discussion going on. All I see, is giving links and explaining what they're about.

Pistol Kiss

It wasn't my intent at all.
So far the thread could have moved that way, but now i fear its just going to be link dumps and that is it. Which kinda makes me a sad panda.

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Altair

Well, at the moment, it is a link dump. If it starts going into a discussion, I'd be happy to move it back. But I'd like to see it do that before I start putting it in with other threads that are actual discussions. Fair enough?

Pistol Kiss

Alright, though I don't think people will even look here for discussion..

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

Altair

Then put it in your signature, or post here often. I check every new post daily. No matter where it is.

TakodaVega

Please do not argue about this in threads - try to reserve it for PMs. Though from what was done it seemed to be simply a Link dump thread as no discussion was done {As reference to your posts and what had been said with links}. You can still do discussions in here, it is simply just moved to the proper location.

This is the last time I'm saying anything about it.

Now back to the subject at hand.

http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/ - while I'm well aware that it is linked to the icanhazcheezburger database, some people don't always realize it.

It is rather amusing sometimes ;) Like the "House" image in Minecraft.

Onnen

For when you have nothing better to do.

And or

LetMeWatchThis

When you just don't wanna waste 5 dollars on a movie :3

[Admin Notice: Please do not link to sites that involve illegally hosting material. I know that we all love these freebies but things like that could potentionally shut down Forsaken. You can say the site, just do not directly link it. The other link was removed due to being a Bad link that had been shut down.]
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Altair

Onnen, Let me watch this is the shit. I love that website. It entertains me on most occasions. And where the hell do you go to the movies for 5 dollars?

Its like...8.50 where I live.

TakodaVega

Pistol Kiss

Yes Ma'am.
Immd is really great when your down. >.> Like this gem.

"This time last year I weighed 396lb and was living a pretty rubbish life. Now, after a year of careful eating and immense will power (no drugs or gastric bands or anything) I weighed myself to see that I was 200lb. I now have the rest of my life to look forward too! IMMLife!"

Its really nice to see people still trying to fix there own problems instead of relying on some new miracle surgery or pill. Makes you realize how much we can do if we really just try.

Edit: I never felt like movie theaters were a waste. Free ac and it looks so good up on that big screen..

Edit2:

"Today I was bumbed seeing several dead animals along the road today. Then a spotted a guy actually getting OUT of his car to protect a turtle was crossing in a 50mph zone where larger creatures such as deer had recently been killed. That guy made my day!"

;-;<3

Your sleepy Anarchy,
Wake it up!
Wake it up!

TakodaVega

The problem I usually have with Movie theatres is that the theatres themselves only gain funds via the concessions rather than the actual running of the films themselves [which is why I usually wait to go to the $1.50 theatre where at least there the funds go directly to the theatre and not some studio on the other side of the damned country <.<;]

and IMMD is awesome. Another good one that I like to waste time on isssss

http://www.wikipedia.org/

PICK AN ARTICLE ANY ARTICLE! XD We all know at one point or another we've gone through looking for something, only to go on to another link, and then another, and then anotherrrr...

And thus Tako will eventually become filled with useless information that no one cares about >.>;