News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Desert Rain [Group/Open RP idea]

Started by TakodaVega, June 26, 2011, 12:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

Back during the 'Gold Rush' era, where cars didn't exist, where computers and even true running water were a thing of myth law was mostly a town basis.

I want to do an RP based on the Old West with a group of people. I'm thinking that either the Deputy or someone new has rolled into town to replace the old Sheriff whom has either A.) retired or B.) Died. Could be based simply on how the Sheriff in question adjusts to the new town. I like mysteries though D: Sooo I need one. Any and all ideas are welcome! BUT I want this to be a nice big group one ;3
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Uriel Seraphim

Well I'm always up for a good group RP :) xxx <3
Save me a slutty random and Uri will have a go ;)

TakodaVega

Uriel Seraphim

Oh hell yeah! :P is it sad I actually have one of those outfits :P Complete with garter and all :P Lolz! 

TakodaVega

...I want pics woman. PICS. Omnomnomnom. Saloon girls are yummy ;)

Uriel Seraphim

Tehehehehe, maybe :P xx If your lucky and the boyfriend doesnt mind ;)

Dies Irae

If Tako wants a Uri Saloon Girl i dont think i have a say in it, she's fierce when shes determined.
^-^, ohs and mystery part, i think the new sheriff's first big problem could be Cannibals kidnapping Stagecoaches from the roads.

TakodaVega

Cannibals? >_> what? How about Robbers/Outlaws or Indians. Cause ya know that will work out. >>

Dies Irae

You wanted a mystery so i went on the unique path, sorrys for spicing things up T_T

TakodaVega

But that just throws me into the Cowboys vs Aliens movie. Not that it isn't a BAD Idea, I just don't think that it would quite fit. Oooo...but we could have ghosts though!

Dies Irae

Cannibalism was prominent in the days of the western time period, due to the fact many were unable to afford housing and proper food. Or so I've been told. But if you don't want it that's fine with me :3

Txgamepro

I be interested in being either a bounty hunter or a deputy