News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Stuff I do on YouTube as the RED Medic... And Princess Luna!

Started by BlisteredBlood, June 22, 2011, 04:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlisteredBlood

That's some of my stuff I do on my channel. But best be careful. Apparently, someone thinks I'm a bad influence. :P

Oh, and in case if you need to know, I also have a Blip account where you can watch some stuff that I didn't post onto YouTube due to the fact that if I did, I probably would've gotten strikes or even had my account terminated. Look me up there as That Guy With The Shiki if you ever want to see those.

Even the baddest of bad guys can be prettied up. U MAD?

Dies Irae

BB's your commentaries always make me laugh, though all that crap you and the others went through was unfounded and unneeded, keep up the good work.

I like to say my favorite is ranting on a commentary that had little to no commentary, eg: the pokemon review commentary.

BlisteredBlood

Hey, thanks for the vote of confidence, Dies. Keep your eyes peeled, though. I may come out with some more stuff later down the pipe.

BlisteredBlood

Here's another video dump for you all to enjoy. Though with the trailer, you might need to go to my Blip for the full video.

BlisteredBlood

Here's another video dump for all of you wonderful people. Enjoy. Oh and by the way? Reason why I haven't been making any commentaries for a little while is mainly IRL shit, laziness and other such things. I'll bore you with the details later.

Dies Irae

Always good views, some of the people you've commentated on though i..i don't know they need help. Really badly.

BlisteredBlood

Oh wait. In the next dump I got coming, you're gonna see a hell of a lotta stupidity like HURR DURR.

Ugh.

BlisteredBlood

<--- This was recently flagged down, but was then reinstated in the same day.

And here's another video dump that I've been promising for the longest time. And no, those first two videos are no tricks. I've since decided to go with a new avatar this in the form of Princess Luna. No, I am not a brony, so don't ask. But apparently, one of the times I used her actually turned out better than expected, so I decided to keep her around for a time whenever there's a dumbass video for me to tackle.

But yeah, enjoy the videos!