News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

yeah, so...

Started by H a r r i e t, June 15, 2011, 06:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H a r r i e t

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be around much.  I'll be online, but I wont really be... here.  There's been a lot of bullshit that's fallen into my lap recently, and even though it'd have eventually gone away by now, it hasn't.  I don't think it's going to.  Because of this, I have to find a place to stay for a while.

I'm gonna be couch surfing for a little, probably.  Since I have a desktop, and not a laptop, I'm not gonna be lugging it around everywhere I go.  That means that, after the weekend, I might not be online at all for a while.

I'd apologize to my role play partners, but this isn't really my fault.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but that's about as much as I can give to anyone right now.

I'll keep things updated, let you guys know whether or not I'll be back or if I should just leave permanently.  I don't want to give people any impressions or hopes that I'll always be around if I wont, y'know?

TakodaVega

Oh dear! D:! I'm sorry Harri! D: I wish I could kidnap you and you could live with meeeee. D:
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Dies Irae

Harri is always welcomes here if it ever goes that far to >.<, hope it all works out though.

Relix

Hope everything smooths out for you soon rather then later, Harriet.

Be safe!

H a r r i e t

alrightie!  uhm, okay.  where to begin.

harri got herself a job, because of the recent move and having to support myself again and blah blah blah.  right?  right.  well, this is my first job.  ever.  so going from no job at all to having to work for nine and a half hours?  it's having a huge toll on me.  it's not that i have to really mess up my sleeping schedule or anything, but it's just the fact that i'm cooped up in a bland room for that entire nine and a half hours, apart from my break times.

it's nothing out of my normal day; i sit on a computer all day, but the training that i'm going through to become a tech support agent is kicking me in the face multiple times throughout the night.  it's really boring, and if it wasn't for the easy pay, i'd have given up on it already.

it'll take me a little to get back into writing.  my muse, right now, is absolutely dead.  i dunno when i'll be getting it back, so i'm not making any promises here.  but i wont be leaving FL.  i know that for sure right now.

TakodaVega

YAY Harri isn't dead <3 we love you and Miss youuuu <333

Altair

My sweet! You're alive! *snugs*

H a r r i e t

yerr, i'm still alive.  barely.  i'm literally an effin' zombie right now.  i came home early tonight because i had a headache from hell (which is awesome, right?  a killer headache on your birthday), so i missed most of my training today.  so i've gotta go in an hour early tomorrow to kinda catch up.

i've got such fucked up hours.  4:30 pm to 1 am.  sucks because without music playing, i always wanna go to bed earlier than my usual  D:

TakodaVega

Aww but it's your birthday and you're home with us :3

And look I gave you you're Captain Title ;)

H a r r i e t

that's because i'm the one and only captain, besides captain morgan.  :'D

TakodaVega

AND CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW >[

>>...*molests her captain* there. Birthday molestings adn stuffs ;)

H a r r i e t

oooookay.  so.  my work hours are a little funky right now, because i'm doing the next step of training (which is actually taking calls all by myself.  some of you americans, i swear).  but, i will be getting a different shift once these two weeks are up.  i'm getting back into writing, however, because it's basically the only thing that really unwinds me, especially after work.  so replies will be made!  i'm not sure when, so i'm not gonna promise anything, but by the end of the week, i should have all the posts i owe up.

Onnen

You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Altair

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HARHAR! (:
<3

TakodaVega

Oh snap Harhar's back >>