News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

☩ The Truth Beneath the Rose ☩

Started by TakodaVega, June 13, 2011, 01:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

To Do list:

• Post to Yield To Temptation, Tides of Time, Kiss of Dawn, Entwined Oblivion, I Will Not Bow
  • Write post for Harriet for "Hope is only an Illusion"
  • Wirte Post for Niketia WOO F/F! XD
  • Remind people to transfer their posts from their stuff on the Old FL
  • Do the new Error Messages for the website {Though the liklihood of them popping up is nill}
  • Modify all the themes so they now include the Youtube BBC button
  • Link all rps to Req thread

• Have sex with Altair because she's that fucking sexy as Ville -- : D LOVE YOU

NOTE: Altairs Addendum would be done if she would post ;)
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

TakodaVega

Reminder to self to do the following:

Kill the spammer (again)
Post to (in order) - Kiss of Dawn, Tides of Time, Entwined Oblivion, Between Love and Hate, Yield to Temptation, Kiss of a Rose, Virtue and Vice, Sirenian Shores, Cursive Eve
Take car to DMV before July 7th
Post new Writing exercise
Start figuring out what is needed for Austalian Trip
Start Planning on Birthday booze funds. XD

TakodaVega

To DO List:

• Send Inactivity PMs to those who haven't spoken to her before
  • Do TIDES OF TIME post
  • Post to White Rose Withering, Kiss From a Rose, and Yield to Temptation, Sirenian Shores
  • Write a message to Mom for her Australian Trip
  • Add a Australian countdown to her siggy :3
  • Figure out what to RP with BB abouts o3o
  • Post an equally dark return post to Altair in Join Me In Death because she was in a weird mood.

TakodaVega

• Changes Come. Life will have it's way with your pride, son. Take it like a man.
  • Head out to the mall later and get .30 cent cheaper gas {WHY IS GAS CHEAPER ON the other side of town? :/}
  • Grab Lunch
  • Figure out how to reply to Join Me in Death, Cursive, Between Love and Hate, Yield to Temptation, Kiss from a Rose and Tides
  • Should really get Mistoffeles an oil change soon >.>; I added 5,000 miles to the car..derp

TakodaVega

So someone on facebook asked me if I was driving to Australia. For those of you who don't know I'm going to Australia in August [So you may not see much activity from me or Dies for about a week]. I kinda facepalmed. Seriously facepalmed. Really? DRIVE?

Some people are idiots. :/

And my copy of American McGee's Alice doesn't work anymoar ;-; I think I died a little. I should get myself a console or something >_> So that A.) I can play with my frieeeennnds and B.) CAUSE THEN LIFE WILL BE EASY >[

And maybe my TV will be used. Speaking of which I should go snag my DVD player back from Shu's house...

And I think my birth father drunk called me last night. ._.;

TakodaVega

Not many people know me from the old days. Most of the people here have known me over various mediums over time. I'm not the same person I used to be, and I think it is reflected in my Adminship decisions. Back in the old days when people roleplayed, at least on the Forum I ran then, people weren't into the 'adv. RP scene' where things such as One-liners, and two liners, were more common than the full bodied paragraphs that most (if not everyone) writes on here now.

I used to be a bit of a...nazi I like to think, I was fairly strict and what happened was I fell away from the forum scene after awhile. Got back into the 'im-set' based rp, Where responses were often faster [Under 10 minutes?] but still continued the story along and could be well advanced rp because you only got so many lines to fit all you want to say before your text box goes "NO MOAR". I think that's where I started getting laxed on things. I started typing more in a window rather than in a word document, so spelling errors were made.

Besides that fact my brain also tends to mix up words naturally as is. For example, the last "made" I originally typed as "maid", which is not a typo but is still incorrect. I've gotten used to this, and people understand that I do this on occasion. I'm not sure why I do it, it just happens. When I started going back to forums I also started roleplaying with people where English wasn't their first language. I grew to adjust to that and some things didn't grow under my skin so much. {Double Posting in group common areas does though}

I've grown older.

A forum is very much like a society where the Administrators are like the Leaders of the society, we run the things behind the scenes, Global Moderators are like...the Enforcers of the things that run behind the scene, but they must still go to the Administrators for the final say. And then there are the members. As Members think of yourselves like citizens of a society. Do you go to the Leader to deal with a conflict you have with another person? No you do not, you confront the person and then go to an Enforcer (Global Moderator) if necessary. If they don't do anything then you go to the Administrators, and then, only then if they don't do anything do you run it to the papers (In our case The Syndicate).

I like to think that as adults, as mature as most people are people can handle that. I understand that not everyone is going to like each other. I understand also that more often than not people are willing to change something small to make things run better. It's kind of why I run Forsaken like I do. I don't like popularity contests, I don't like drama. I feel that this, this works and that things will smooth over. Granted right now most people are rping with me. That's great I don't mind that in the least, but some people are branching out [Like in Open Roleplay] where I hope in time people will like how someone is posting there and ask if the other person would like to do an rp.

People are far more approachable if you simply ask.

I don't know if I will use this journal for true journaling purposes as a day-to-day 'life' sense, but things like this where I can explain my views form an Admin role, my To-Do lists, and maybe a little snippet of things happening that caught my attention at that moment. Hopefully this will provide a little insight into why I'm doing and running things the way I am.

TakodaVega

To Do List:

• Do TIDES, Cursive, Between Love and Hate, Yield to Temptation, and Entwined Oblivion posts
  • Write an Admin snippet about PMs (or Make Dies do it)
  • Start doing Articles for Whispers
  • Try to recruit two more people [Almost got ONE Down I just need to help him figure out a Username >[, convincing the other one may be a bit tricky]

TakodaVega

To all my RP partners I want to formally apologize - Life got in the way and has tried to destroy my Muse D: It's still there I promise but posting back will be slow. I will not be starting any new rps until I have finished posts to those I owed however. so if you post, and I don't post for yours till everyone else know it's only to be fair.

TakodaVega

WOO I DID TIDES I SO PROUD OF MYSELFS! T-T;

Anyway to the To-Do list!

• Post to Entwined Oblivion*[typing], Between Love and Hate, Yield to Temptation, Seven Days to the Wolves, End of Me
  • Post to Kiss of Dawn, White Rose Withering, Cursive Eve
  • Do starting Post for Hope is Only an Illusion for Harriet
  • Convince certain people to do an Intro post

TakodaVega

This is just a general notice to everyone that after tomorrow I may or may not be on for a couple days. I'll probably log on for a bit on Monday - but it's a big weekend for me :) To all my rp partners I will TRY to get a post out tonight/tomorrow if not then Don't panic! D: I love you all dearly and I hate to keep you guys waiting! I *should* be on on after Tuesday/Wednesday though :) Depending on work.

<3

TakodaVega

List of Rps to post to

F/F
Kiss from a Rose with Niketia

M/F - where I am playing the Male
Yield to Temptation with Uriel Seraphim
Between Love and Hate with Sominator
Deals with Death with mad hatters revenge

M/F - where I am playing the Female
End of Me with Dies Irae
Entwined Oblivion with 3ngag3
Hope is Only an Illusion with H a r r i e t
White Rose Withering with Dies Irae
Kiss of Dawn with Schafflyne
Join Me in Death with Altair
To Save the Niamh with Relix <-- Reserving this for Last due to the Muse Implications =P
Seven Days to the Wolves with Onnen
Silhouette in Darkness with Mr_Sir

Group
Trial and Error with Taco Liberator and Mr_Sir

Open Roleplay
Morbid Angels

[Alternatively it looks like ALL of them T_T;]

TakodaVega

THOSE WHO ARE CROSSED OFF ON MY LIST - you are either done or next in Queue that means if I didn't do your post now it will be up within the next 24 hours!

TakodaVega

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
I will either find a way or I will make one.

So. obviously. I took a rather long overdo vacation and my muse is now ready to be tamed and cooperated. :) Posts should be done on Monday. how many? Dunno yet - but I'll make something work!

I missed all my lullabies. But! Vacation is over my Darlings. >3 Time to write.

TakodaVega

Unfortunately my Muse took a huge hit of OMGWTFBBQ apparently. A lot of IRL stuff plus the pending Hurricane heading my way has put a serious damper on things. Also the fact of the little to no activity on here because people are waiting on me made me a little upset :< You guys can do better than that I know that. I've seen you guys overcome having to just rp with me. It went well! What happened?

Sad Tako is Sad that there is quiet on her place. :/

TakodaVega

List of Rps to post to

F/F
Kiss from a Rose with Niketia

M/F - where I am playing the Male
Yield to Temptation with Uriel Seraphim
Between Love and Hate with Sominator
Deals with Death with mad hatters revenge
I will Not Bow with Mew

M/F - where I am playing the Female
End of Me with Dies Irae
Hope is Only an Illusion with H a r r i e t
White Rose Withering with Dies Irae
Kiss of Dawn with Schafflyne
Join Me in Death with Altair
To Save the Niamh with Relix <-- Reserving this for Last due to the Muse Implications =P
Seven Days to the Wolves with Onnen
Silhouette in Darkness with Mr_Sir

Group
Trial and Error with Taco Liberator and Mr_Sir

Open Roleplay
Morbid Angels
Sirenian Shores

TakodaVega

Open Your Eyes - For All We Know
Open your eyes and see what you've been missing
You don't have to hide away
You don't have to play this game no more
Just try to smile and start reminiscing
Thoughts pass by as they decay
Don't reach out, let them escape
There are other ways to slow them down

You've been all I had for years
Locked up here with me
Will you still control my fears
Now I'm back on the streets?

Wake up, you've been disconnected
Leave now before the walls come down

Live, learn, feel whole again
There's nothing more we can say
Get up and run but then again
There's no one to show us the way
to where we fell out of place...

Now there's so much more to lose
But I'm better off this way
Still they're scanning every move
while following my trail

Wake up, you have been selected
Stand up before we all fall down

to where we fell out of place...

So I lost myself today
You know I've tried to go the other way
It's always the same mistake
that's wearing me out and lets me take the blame
Over and over again...

to where we fell out of place.
to where we fell out of place.

Open your eyes and see what you've been missing
You don't have to hide away
You don't have to play this game no more
Just try to smile and start reminiscing
Thoughts pass by as they decay
Don't reach out, let them escape
There are other ways to slow them down...

This song has been my theme song lately. And it's sad because it's so true...and this place is one of the things that has been my rock as of late. And I have been neglecting it but as it stands - I need to stand up and bring us back from the looming pit that may very well eventually engulf us. But my Muse is the only thing that has been my way of channeling my emotions to the true potential.  Thus why it has not been cooperating.

However I'm never. Ever. Abandoning you guys. Ever. I may not post. But I'm at least on every day, or a pm away no matter what. I want you guys to know that.

TakodaVega

I would like to say sorry for all my rp partners as of late.

Life took a deep and profound nosedive last night when I had to file to Police reports for theft and harassment. And a fight with Master where I am now wondering if 'dismissal' will happen. Outside of that I'm also trying to make sure I still have a roof over my head considering work has decided to FUUUUUUUUCK YOU and cut my hours to 12. I need at least another 8 hours to break even and have some wiggle room for emergency >_>;

It's hard for me to type up posts in that state. hopefully my 'training' today at my other job will be fruitful at least!

TakodaVega

Things left to do:

OTHER THAN POST

1.) change the "English" folder's set of images to go with Halloween Theme
2.) Fix the last 'dropdown' option DOES NOT WORK LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO D:<
3.) Change the Template to fix the colors at the bottom >[

Should have this all done by midnight xD;

TakodaVega

Spürst du die Kraft, spürst die neue Freiheit?
Geboren aus dunkler Vergangenheit.
Die Erinnerung an dein altes Leben,
verblasst im Schatten einer neuen Zeit.

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Life has been getting pretty daaaaaamn hectic as of late. My social life took a huge uhh lift? >.> I haven't had the term 'non-existent' in awhile so on my days off I'm taken by one of the gang on some quest or another. =P So my muse has been like "OOOO VACATION!" *facepalms* or it's asking for very specific things so if you are rping with me pleaseeeeeee be very patient D: I'm not deliberately ignoring you evers. :< My muse is just stuck and it will come back to you with something worth the wait <3

TakodaVega

I am the voice of never, never land,
The innocence of dreams from every man,
I am the empty grave of Peter Pan,
A soaring kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight
I am the story that will read you real,
Every memory that you hold dear

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

I am going to be away from teh interwebs for a day or so ~ for various reasons. However I have discovered this one song and it reminds me of Forsaken <3. This is my theme song for now. It reminds me how many times my Muse has made it so I don't do anything stupid.

Thank you music for being there.