News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Mykhaila's Morsel's (Cravings and Interests)

Started by Mykhaila, July 03, 2013, 12:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mykhaila

I'm going to make this as easy as I can. I will update this thread anytime I have new ideas.

My Writing Needs:

1) I am not looking to write large plots with little smut. I have plenty of other sites where I am already doing this and I need some smut. However I don't do smut without any plot. Even if the plot is minute. I don't even care if most of the plot is background that leads toward smut.

2) I need descriptions. I want to know what characters think, feel, see, smell, what makes them tick.

3) I only write Females. What I need is a partner who writes males or shemale/futa's (though the latter of these is a rare want).

4) I love having my characters seduced, long drawn out seduction even if they don't recognize they are being seduced.

5) No one liners - I need at least 2 thick paragraphs at the least, but prefer 3-4 at least. Depending on how much I am given I will write sometimes up to 10 paragraphs, sometimes more. If you don't give me anything to work with, I will have to call you on it.

6) No rushing sex scenes. Even if we've agreed to smut, if we also talked about seduction then use the seduction. I don't know how many people have agreed to writing seduction and say the scene involves them walking in and seeing their niece laying there in a nightgown that has risen up to their hips in their sleep and a pair of panties and they decide to seduce her in her sleep. I've had yet to find someone that doesn't rub her through her panties and in the same post decide they remove them and insert fingers into her. That is not the way to seduce an innocent niece, stimulate sure but keep stimulating, give a chance for a reply or response. If he expects her to stay asleep than messing with removing her panties isn't going to keep her asleep nor is penetrating her before she's been adequately stimulated. If the point is to wake her up with fear, then success in rapid penetration of any kind. However, that is not what I am interested in, in most situations.

7) Please don't vanish, if you don't intend to write, message me and tell me you're done. I'd rather know than find nothing being done for weeks. If you're struggling, contact me and we can brainstorm.

8) Along with number 7, if I don't hear anything from you and there is no post, I will assume after two weeks that you aren't interested. If you are going to be away, let me know.

9) The first way to really piss me off is to godmode, if you move my character without prior discussion, decide how my character reacts, thinks, etc it will frustrate and anger me. I won't do it to you without permission, don't do it to me.

Note: I prefer to use image representations of characters, but not animated or drawn please, only models/actresses/performers or such.

If you aren't sure and need ideas, I do have a pinterest where I add men that get me going that I am always open to seeing used. Though keeping in mind, most of the times I prefer clean shaven men, there are few that look good with face hair, besides some face hair can be uncomfortable in sexual situations. http://pinterest.com/mykhailamayo/men-that-get-me-going/

An idea of the women I use on occasion are located in another pinterest folder here http://pinterest.com/mykhailamayo/favorite-girls-for-rp/

Now on to my cravings: (My role in bold, the more stars, the more the craving) - no characters will be below age 16.

Incest Pairings:

*****Father/Daughter
*****Uncle/Niece
*****Older Brother/Younger Sister
**Aunt (shemale/futa)/ Niece
***Father/Daughter/Brother
***Brother/Sister/Brother

Other Pairings:
***Father's friend/Daughter
**Brother's friend/Younger Sister
***Mother's Boyfriend/Daughter
**Teacher/Student
Headmaster/Student
Bodyguard/Politician's Daughter (not real life based, OC)
****Photographer/Aspiring Model
**Best Friend/Best Friend
***Best Friend's Brother(s)/ Friend
****Best Friend's Father/Friend
Doctor/Patient
Patient/Nurse

Some Scenarios: (My role's will have names, stars mean major craving)

***A Best Friends Secret: They met five years ago and became instant friends forming a close friendship that resulted in sleep overs often. However, one of them had a secret she was afraid to tell her friend Kyla. That secret was the eight inch cock she hid. She has always found Kyla attractive and often found herself becoming aroused near her. On the night of Kyla's 16th birthday party the unthinkable happens, her cock comes loose and rubs against her Kyla's virgin panty clad pussy while they are sleeping in the same bed. She tells herself that she just wants a feel, that she'll stop the instant her best friend begins to wake. Can she stop herself or will she end up finally giving in and getting what she has always wanted? Will she make Kyla want every thing she wants?

***** The Gullible Bombshell: Amanda lived with her mother for sixteen years, her father and her older brother lived in the woods. It was common for the guys to stay naked in their home and when Amanda learns her mother is dying, she is sent to live with her brother and father. The men have no desire to start wearing clothes so they convince Amanda that there is nothing wrong with her going around naked too. The sixteen year old has never seen a naked man until she arrived in the cabin, nor has a man ever seen her naked. Told they are conserving water, the men convince her to bathe with them. When they are erect they make excuses or tell her that it's for this reason or that. Over time, one or the other, or even both of them begin taking advantage, touching her, teasing her and eventually making her their lover.

** Teaching Her More Than Dance - Kaia has always loved dancing but it is only the last year she has been able to learn from professionals. One day she is informed that her private instructor has to leave so her current one has contacted someone else that she knows is amazing to take over. The first time they meet he is attracted to Kaia and she feels attraction toward him as well, though she doesn't recognize it. Over time she innocently flirts with him and he flirts back. Considering some of the positions they end up in, it is quite easy for him to 'accidentally' cop feels during their sessions.

*** His Perfect Lover - Siena's older brother has been away for a long time, presumed missing if not possibly dead. In fact, after six years her father forced her and her mother to have a funeral and they considered him dead. Now she is sixteen and her abusive father is dead, leaving her and her mom home. She has started to see her brother, or at least she thinks she is but when she looks back he is gone. Unknown to her, her brother has become a vampire and has watched her bloom the last couple of years without her seeing him. He's been biding his time in order to catch a time when she was alone and he could get a taste of her. - The thought here is that he sneaks in when he knows she is alone for a few days and keeps himself hidden either with a mask or blindfolding her while he tastes her blood first. He could use a form of compulsion that while her mind is strong enough she can't be entirely controlled, he can make her think things are dreams.

***** Daddy's Birthday Present - Glory has lived with her father since she was born, her mother died in childbirth. She has spent her time always wanting to make her father proud and happy, helping in the house and in many ways while she goes to school she has also been the housewife type, in fact other than sleeping with her father she has done pretty much everything else a wife would in a home. It's her daddy's 40th birthday and she is sixteen, still a virgin and quite innocent. However, she has been naked in the shower with her father, helping to wash his back. He has washed her back. For his birthday, she prepares a special dinner and cake before asking her father what he wants for his birthday.

***** Daddy's Trouser Snake - I saw this story not long ago and it made me want to see how differently things could be played out so here's the concept - Innocent, virginal and quite gullible, Diana is walking home from school when a guy pulls up and asks her if she wants to ride his trouser snake. When she asks him what that is, the guy laughs and pulls away from the curb. Arriving home, she makes a snack and waits for her father to get home and at the dinner table, sitting beside him she asks him what a trouser snake is... she is gullible enough that when he tells her all men have it... she asks if it bites and he says it can but doesn't hurt little girls... she asks if she can touch it and he has her close her eyes and within moments he has her stroking his cock, guiding her until he cums. Later he gets an idea and ends up in her room, claiming that his trouser snake bit him and he needs her to suck the poison out... progressively he finds other excuses for having to penetrate her with his cock, using the 'poison' or trouser snake as part of it.

***** Secret Piercing - Daria is sixteen but she knows her uncle does tattoo's and piercings. Her parents won't let her get anything done but she goes to her uncle and asks him if he will pierce her nipples. He agrees it will be there little secret but insists that when he does it she be completely naked. She doesn't understand why but agrees. How much advantage will he take? Will the only poking be for the piercing? She's had sex once (however he was so small he didn't bust through her hymen) and it sucked for her. Will he show her how real men do it?

*** Project In The Woods - Liana's grades aren't where she needs them to be, her science teacher has given her a chance to make up those grades. If she goes with him on a camping trip over spring break week he will give her a passing grade. She's told others are going but when she arrives at the campsite with her car, no one else is there. He doesn't tell her, but he set it up that way. He had a habit of enjoying himself with the girls in class. And the weather that first night helps him begin as it rains unexpectedly and drenches them both and sharing a tent they both have to strip down.

***** Caught In His Stash - Sara and her best friend found something under her friends father's bed... a stash of movies and magazines. Her best friend Margot was already sexually active, Sara however wasn't but she was quite curious. Over the course of a few weeks, Sara and Margot kept looking and talking about things and Sara's curiosity grew. Spending the night one weekend, she got up to go to the bathroom and heard sounds coming from Margot's father's room. Peeking in she saw him laying on his bed naked and watched his hand move over his cock. She touched herself and in time with him she had her first orgasm. A couple weeks later, she was visiting again but Margot's boyfriend was over so she left them alone and went into the bedroom belonging to Margot's father and turned on a video just as she and Margot had done several times. While watching, she started thinking of Margot's father and touching herself, eventually working her panties off her hips and closing her eyes. Little does she know he comes home early and walks in on her just as she cries out his name and cums. What will he do with her looking so ripe and tempting?

***** A Grope And Double Poke - This was one of my thoughts, my character a virgin attending a private school, her final year she has just turned 17. She's innocent, told herself she will wait until she gets married before she has sex. Every afternoon after class she rides a subway home, your character could be a demon or even part of some form of experiment that gave him two cocks. He could see her on the street and then follow her to the subway or already be on the subway and see her.

The groping could start simple, where the bodies are so packed she can't be sure it was done on purpose and she can't call attention to it. Over the course of days it could increase and as she begins to be aroused she finds herself testing things by wearing shorter skirts until one day she wears nothing underneath. He could give her the first orgasm she has ever experienced and slip an address into her shirt and tell her if she wants more to meet him there.

She might not go the first time but for a few more days he makes it a habit to get her close to orgasm and then leaves her wanting so that she is frustrated. He could even be using the subway to begin preparing her ass for him to take her anally when she finally comes to the address he gave her. When she finally works up the nerves to go, there could be some light bondage or he could just bend her over something, bring her close and before she can think, he could take her virginity both vaginally and anally at the same time.

He could decide that he isn't going to let her go after he has had her and decide that she is going to have his child. Or there's always other options that could be decided later.

**** The Corrupt Priest - There are two thoughts here, either he has always been a bit perverted and uses his status as priest to take advantage or he has been pious until he lays his eyes on her. Her name is Carla, she is a 17 year old who sings in church choir just as much as she sings in a club with her friends. She isn't a virgin but she hasn't had a great deal of experience, what she has had has made her want more. She goes to confession where she begins confessing her sexual endeavors and desires.

**** The Wrong Sister - Mina has a twin sister Melony, the two girls are as different as night and day. While Mina is still a virgin, Melony is wild and promiscuous. Unknown to Melony's boyfriend, she is out cheating on him when he shows up to see her. Mina has a habit of trying on some of her sisters clothing when she isn't around and happens to be home alone when her sister's boyfriend shows up and before she can say anything he kisses her, awakening something foreign inside her. He can tell from her kiss that he has the wrong girl but finds himself more aroused with Mina than Melony ever made him and pretends he doesn't know it's Mina, curious if he can get her to give herself to him.

******* Her Greatest Fan - Darien grew up in a family of actors, actresses, performers of all types. It was pretty much expected that she would follow in their footsteps. While many of her family got into all sorts of illegal activities and other troubles, Darien rose to the top of the music charts, she also hit the movies and television. She was literally a triple threat. Dancing, Singing and acting. However, there was one thing she was always determined to do, she helped fund different orphanages. One such orphanage held her penpal, he had become a distant friend and she never failed to write back to him personally. One day, she arranged for a special benefit concert in the area where he lived and decided she was going to go visit him. She's sixteen and she wants to meet her friend who is also a fan.

More will be added later.
https://sites.google.com/site/mykhailasmorsels/ - A link to some of my collaborations.