News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Hello out there

Started by TheQueenOfMer, June 01, 2013, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheQueenOfMer

I'm coming on over from HOE, hopefully I have a found a nice site to play on. I am a female, I play females and I enjoy my role. I am not a dominate woman I'm just a girl who is full of sass.

I am looking for some one to fill my time when my real life Master is playing his COD or when I get off of work and need to unwind, <---- He makes me say this every time -_-

Most of the things I'll role play about are things I've done and I love getting revved up by a role play.

I am fighting off a kidney infection and even though I'd love to dive right into this lovely community I'll stick to introduction but you'll see me playing soon  ;)

P.S

I'm not saying that all I want to do is adult roleplays, I like stories that story driven, full of life and passion. I am not a one liner woman at all.
I want to write a story with some one who makes me forget that I am writing a story and makes me think that I'm living one.

TakodaVega

QUESTION: Is your screenname in relation to Pirates of Darkwater? If it is I will rape you ~ Master be punted since he's too busy playing COD.

Though my own Sir may have an opinion about me being *that* sassy. xDD But yeah it's always about the roleplay aspect of things ja? The drive to a good story! Not all the rps on here are adult sexy times but that doesn't mean that the plot driven stuff isn't just as good. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here at Forsaken! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of staff (They all have colored names in Chat!) and be sure to check the Beginner's Guide! :3
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.