News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Electricity is in my soul

Started by thetinbunny, April 03, 2013, 11:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetinbunny

Well hello there!
I am thetinbunny and you've just stumbled upon my humble little search thread. I assume now that you're here you would like to know a little about what I'm craving, my literacy and possible role plays? Great!

Let's get this started! One might label me as a semi-lit to adv-lit role player. On average I post three paragraphs per post. If I'm very inspired the post can go any where from three to ten. I've hit three thousand words posting as one character alone. Now let's set some ground rules.

1. thetinbunny is looking for dedicated rp partners. That means people who are willing to plot and inform me if they get stuck so we can work through the writer's block.
2. people who can at least post two paragraphs. Sorry, one liners give me nothing to work off of.
3. people with open minds. I rp mostly as males but I do rp as females. I do MxF and MxM. No FxF.
4. thetinbunny does not enjoy excess amounts of smut. Actually, time skips are something I will implement if the the rp takes a turn in that direction.
5. people who will not hunt her down if she fails to reply to your post a mil second after you post it. (I've got a life offline too!)

With that being said. Here is a list list of do's and do not's

Do
MxM and FxM
Neko rps
Doubling (if you want to play two or more characters.)

More will be added when I remember ^ ^

Do not's
FxF
furries
anthro
mecha
military (excluding f.ma like rps)
excessive smut

thetinbunny

Pairings (not based on a series)

abuser x abused
love/hate relationship
servant x royalty
arranged marriage
runaways
band
killer x prey
mafia
mystery (a who done it!)
mental asylum (doctorxpatient or doctorxnurse nursexpatient)
idol x childhood friend
sunbae x rookie
detective x ciminal (I'll love you long time if you agree to this~)

I'm seriously craving the criminal x detective rp the most. I've got a very detailed plot laid out for it.

thetinbunny

Series Related Pairings

Vocaloid
Kingdom Hearts
Death Note
Loveless
KHR (REBORN!)
Pandora Hearts
Alice in the Country of Hearts
Pokemon
Harvest Moon
Kyou Kara Maou
Shugo Chara
Professor Layton
Ouran High School Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
+ Anima
Kuroshitsuji
Alice in Wonderland
Junjo Romantic
Durarara
Code Geass
Legend of Zelda
The World Ends With You
Final Fantasy (VII and VIII are my faves X is also good C : )

I'm open to trying to play canon. I usually prefer to use an OC so that I don't butcher a beloved character.

thetinbunny

A Sherlock Holmes rp would be lovely~

I can play Sherlock, John, or Moriarty.

Possible pairing ideas

SherlockxJohn
SherlockxMoriarty
SherlockxOC
MoriartyxOC

If you have any other pairing ideas, feel free to throw them at me.

thetinbunny

A stalker x stalked rp would be interesting. I've got a few plots in mind if you're interested~

thetinbunny

An apocalypse rp. The rp could be an zombie apocalypse or something dealing with a massive world war and chemical war fare.
For the zombie apocalypse rp; I have quite a few plots and ideas in mind regarding that. We could stick to standard zombies like in dawn of the dead, zombie like in the left for dead games or resident evil and last but not least, we could do a zombie rp that is loosely based off of the movies such as : 28 Weeks Later, Zombieland, Shawn of the Dead or Warm Bodies.

thetinbunny

Pirates! I'd love to work with something pirate related. It could be sea faring pirated or even space pirates!
Maybe a pirate captures a princess or prince (depending on the roles). It could be a battle royal on the open sea and anything and everyone is caught in the cross fire of two rivaling captains with a murky past.

I'm always open to your comments and suggestions. These were just some ideas that popped into my mind.

thetinbunny

I've got a plot based on the pairing of an recovering drug addict and his/her sobriety partner.

The original idea was that this smug, cocky, confident, rich boy (or girl) grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth. Daddy bought them everything and wasn't very involved in the addicts life. The addict used material things for a long time to cover up the pain of being brushed to this side by his/her family. One thing leads to another and the rich young heir is on a one way train heading for self destruction. The parents finally notice and try sending the child to rehab but it doesn't seem effective. Then they hear about sobriety companions who live with the recovering addict for a certain amount of time, do random drug tests and basically helps get the other back on the straight and narrow.

Now this is just a snippet of the idea. If your interested pm me and we can work out the fine details.