News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Well Hello There

Started by TrulySubmissive, March 28, 2013, 11:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrulySubmissive

Well, mhmm, hello, I'm trulysubmissive. Anyway, I am new to this site, not new to roleplaying. So no, I may be a newb, not a noob though. I have about 2 years worth of experience of roleplaying and I tend to lean towards BDSM roleplays, Master/Slave, Dom/Sub, however you would like to put it. I guess I came to the right place then. Well, I'm glad I checked out this website, hmmm, what else to say, let's see, I am an experienced writer, not published (unfortunately), but experienced nonetheless. I am literate, creative, and I like plot, over smut. So that being said, I love to add twists and I am always tweaking with a roleplay. I do not God-mod, or control other characters, and I respect all or any of my partners. So anyway, I hope to start a roleplay soon, but I just wanted to introduce myself first

CirindeFae

Greetings!
And welcome!
I hope you find everything you're looking for here. /nod// o wo
If there's anything the Faekit can do help you out around here, let her know. ^.~

I do hope you'll forgive this not so pretty welcome message. I've yet to hire someone to make something lovely for me. ^^;;

Anywhozers, welcome again and I hope you enjoy yourself.

TakodaVega

Faekit! You did a good job :)

Hello Truly! Welcome to Forsaken Lullaby ^_^ Feel free to drop into chat anytime if you have any questions! <3
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Schafflyne

Welcome.

Do enjoy yourself here, and drop by chat sometime. I'm usually there.