News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Open mind

Started by Txgamepro, February 18, 2013, 01:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txgamepro

I'm sure I shared a lot about who I am in the intro, but I will try to give more details.

My experience in roleplaying is almost minimal since I've only done it for a month or two. The only real experience I had has mainly been on proboards along with in some PC games. I tend to type between three lines of text to two paragraphs, give or take how much my partner(s) have typed before me. As for literacy I am somewhere between basic and advance literacy.

Now as most people I have rules:

*Post length is not a problem with me, if you write a line that's fine if you write a paragraph or two that is also fine.
*I do not have a literacy requirement, but please have appropriate punctuation that is all.
*What I don't want is when involved in the sexual content none of the bloody, gory, violent, content unless it's minimal like whips, cuffs, etc. for bondage, BDSM and so forth
*No rape I can't stand rape
*And final one: have fun with the posting if you can only post once a month due to real life stuff that's okay with me I can wait.

Pairings:

I am okay with just about anything, but I will make a list still of most used:

Angel/Demon
Demon/Demon
Angel/Angel
Hunter/Hunted
Neko/Almost anything
Adventurer/Monster
Commander/Subordinate
Vampire/Almost anything
Superhero(ine)/Villian
Superhero(ine)/Superhero(ine)
Villian/Villian
Cosplay (Anything of anime, manga like Fairy Tail, Star Wars, Naruto, etc. except for Bleach)
Higher Class (Royal, Noble, Princess, etc.)/ Lower Class (Soldier, Servant, etc.)
Nothing homosexual and from this open to alot of pairings, if you have any pairing ideas PM me
Rarely with technical undead characters like Hsien-Ko from the game Darkstalkers
(Fallen angel included in choice with Angel pairings)

As for settings anything is find from land of zombie apocalypse to nuclear wasteland to medieval to future to midwest, anykind of setting is fine. As how my character will be different based on setting, I will post small character bio based on setting when I start to roleplay

That's about it and hope to roleplay soon