News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Pooskeytime

Started by Pooskey, December 09, 2012, 08:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooskey

Here goes for an attempt at finding some new people to Roleplay with.

I'm not going to put much in here besides a description of myself and my view on Roleplaying:

I consider myself a 'pleaser', this means I will try to make sure not only myself, but also the person I do the Roleplay with is enjoying it.
This also means I am incredibly flexible, I do almost every kind of Roleplay setting, I will though mention this: I won't do anything based off a series, movie, book, or any other franchise available.
There is one series I will Roleplay off though: Harry Potter. Nothing else.

I try to challenge myself when it comes to writing posts, I like to mirror my partner's in length, though I will eventually end up in a position where my posts may be short while trying to push action into it.
I consider myself semi-lit to lit, this has nothing to do with the length of the posts though. This has all to do with wording, punctuation and grammar.

I am European, Danish to be precise, so that means I live in +1 GMT and I will therefore need understanding from any eventual partners that I have a different circle of day than most of you Americans. I assume everyone will know their own timezone and therefore be able to calculate a basic difference between me and them.

I have a very switchy mood. Depending on what happens in my daily life, not just with myself but also with my girlfriend, I might have days where I am only on for talking a bit and not posting.