News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Kage requests (M/F, M/M)

Started by InMyKage, November 21, 2012, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InMyKage

Introduction
Hello, most just call me Kage. I am rather shy, until I get to know people then its hard to shut me up. I've been roleplaying for about five years, but its doesn't make me an awesome writer ALL the time, I do my best to please, learn and get better. Don't be scared to tell me I made mistake, I aim to become a better writer, to meet new people, and come up with awesome stories. I very relaxed and very open minded. Cant knock it unless to tired it once, everything I can't do I've tried and its usually stuff I cant handle.
Roleplay Style
[/u][/b]
I usually Roleplay through forum but I will roleplay through PMs. I can't roleplay through IMs it get confusing and annoying for me.
As far as how much, write what you can I understand we can't all be novelist I know I am not but I would like at least a paragraph most of the time, or pretty close... One liners are okay here and there. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

I do play both male and female. As a male I can play both sub and dom, but as a female I can only play sub... I know I am weird its just hard for me. Sorry.

Pairings
[/u][/b]
As far as Idea's and pairings I usually go off pairings people like then I go into the story line together. I like to talk with roleplays partners even if its not about the roleplay it just makes it easier to get into the roleplay that way.

(I don't care which part I play unless I say MC-My character YC-Your character

I like a lot of the popular pairings such as:
Student/student (Rich kid/Poor kid)(Bullied/football team)
Student/teacher(Bullied student/helpful teacher)(Scholar student/teacher)
Student/Principal(Trouble maker/Principal)
Though I really like going into depth about these pairings not just normal he's bullied and he comes to his rescue. I like something more along like he's bullied everyday then goes home and because of all his siblings his parents don't notice, he usually spends most of his time study.... I really like to know more about the character what he's thinking what he sees through his eye's. Even though MC wont know I think it really adds more to the story, really helps me get know what your idea for your character is and what not.

Pairings I am craving are:
Blind(deaf)/Helper(friend/random person)
Scientist/Subject (This can involve furry or fantasy character like demons vampires whatever)
Prisoner of war/Guard
Prisoner of war/Prince (these both can be twisted any way possible)

Another thing Vampires I don't mind using some of the elements that twlight uses, I just can't do sparkling vampires. According to the book he was suppose to look like crystal not sparkling, just saying. No offence to anyone who does enjoy twlight.

IF you have pairing I am more than happy to talk it over with you These are just carvings and examples.

Thank you for reading and I hope you find something you enjoy.