News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Don't Fear the Reaper

Started by Death_to_the_reaper, October 14, 2012, 01:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death_to_the_reaper

Hello,

My name is Death, Reaper, or DTTR. I'm looking for some roleplay partners.

About Me:
*Used to roleplaying.
*Semi-Lit (2 paragraph max).
*Does not do Fandom.
*Play mostly Girls.

Preferences:
*Hetero
*Romance
*Adult Situations
*Medieval/Fantasy

I'm open to most plots. I'll do incest, master/slave, etc.

If you're interested, please, message me.

Don't fear the reaper, I'm just bored.

Death_to_the_reaper

Here is a sample from a roleplay on another site:

QuoteAt the end of the hall was the room of the youngest princess. She should have been married by now and living in her husband's country but every suitor refused to marry her after they got to know her. Her stirring form lay under a silk sheet as she started to wake from a restless night of sleep. Another suitor was coming to visit today and she was told by her father either to pick a husband or he would pick one for her. The princess sat up in her bed and sighed as she stretched before removing the sheet to reveal her nude from. Her figure was well-developed since her mother was knockout but it annoyed her since many of her suitors stared at her body before looking at her face.

The princess walked over to her vanity and brushed out her brownish, gold hair as she stared at her face. Her blue eyes closed as she sighed and started to pull on her under garments. She usually had maids to help her but they didn't come in until after the sun had completely risen. Besides, it gave her more freedom to be by herself and think. How could she marry any of her suitors when they only wanted her body or to gain access to her father's resources. She sighed as she closed her eyes and buried her face in her arms.
Don't fear the reaper, I'm just bored.