News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

relix's own corner of f.l. (not looking)

Started by Relix, June 10, 2011, 05:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relix

Welcome~

This is my basic, general, bland, dull, whatever sort of Request Thread - I don't really attract many of my "awesome" partners through them finding me, so, I'm not all too worried about what goes in here.

As far as rules go::
I will match you unless told that I'm being matched. With that, depending on the idea; I can type quite a bit. Introductions can run roughly about 8+ paragraphs depending on the discussed idea, following replies can generally go from anywhere between one paragraph to five or six, potentially more. All creativity based, if I enjoy the RP, I will constantly want to reply reply reply reply reply.

I don't have a kink list, nor will I bother to make a kink list. I go off of my partner's desired kinks, if they are came to be agreed upon then they shall be used in the RP.

Sexualities::
Male x Female = Always.
Female x Female = Convince
Herm/Futa x Female = Convince
Male x Male = Convince.

My dominance; I can be dominant, but, I prefer that I and my partner be "Switches". Equal fight for "dominance" is sexy, even if the character my partner prefers to play is submissive.

Method of Roleplaying; PM, Thread, IM. I'm sketchy on everything else, email is a high convince - need to message me for my SNs; Yahoo & AIM only.

Relix

General Settings
Modern
Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy (No bullshit Royalty crap, please, lets keep it away from that)
Modern Fantasy

What I won't do:
Master/Slave
Arrange Marriages
-- Only two I can think of right now.

Pairings:
Student x Student
College Dorm-mates
Roommates
Landlord x Tenant
Neighbors
Street Racers
Spies/Mercenaries
Criminals/Gang members
Police Officers
Military
Family Love (Incest)
Interracial
Pirates
Demons
Gods/Goddesses

Video Game Fandoms

Note: Some of the video games below haven't been played in a while, so, I will need to catch up on them. They are both original and canon character availability.

Saints Row I&II :: soon to be "The Third"
Mass Effect 1&2
Dragon Age: Origins & II
Mortal Kombat
Assassin's Creed I&II
Pokemon
Dot.Hack (//GU preferred, have all three. :3)
Harvest Moon (For the child inside of me)
Legend of Zelda
Final Fantasy VII/X
Star Wars :: F.U. - KotOR - Anything really.
Starcraft (Been forever since I played the first, just recently bought II)

More to come later

Relix

Plots:

None currently.

Relix

Cravings:

None currently.

Relix

Relix

Uriel Seraphim

Hiya hunni!! <3 

We still have a few male roles open in Morbid Angels if you wanted to take a look. xxx

You can find the description of both the plot line and characters in the alt reqest thread

Finished bio's are posted here: http://forsakenlullaby.com/forum/index.php?topic=121.0

and the actual thread is posted in the Open RP section. I dont get many complaints over my writing (besides my tendancy towards typo's) but if you'd like a general feel for the peice the opening between Gwen and Xavier is up xx

SweetSerenade

I may be interested in a Final Fantasy VII, what characters do you play?

Relix

I need to edit this a bit when I get around to it.

But, to answer, I tend to be unoriginal and just take the guts of the game and toss my own character in because I don't feel I play actual characters well enough.
If I was to play FFVII with actual characters, I have to stick with Cloud x Aerith, Cloud x Tifa, or if I'm feeling a quick smut-lesbian RP; Tifa x Aerith.

SweetSerenade

Ah damn, and here I was hoping for one of the Turks. XD

Relix

Haha, sorry, sorry. I'm not so up-to-date with my Turks since they are rarely requested.

The only one I know by name is Reno and the picture I put to the face may even be wrong. The face I see is the bald guy who wears the sunglasses.

SweetSerenade