News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Come Play With Me <3.*+

Started by lilangelbaby, January 29, 2021, 07:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilangelbaby

Hewwo!
I'm Angel! ︎<3
Thanks for stopping by. c:

The Basics:
I'm a 19 y/o advanced roleplayer and I usually write 4 to 7 decent paragraphs, depending. I'm very detailed and I'm looking for partners who are as well.
I prefer to put more focus on the plot than the smut. I love all the yummy kinky stuff but I'm more concerned about the storyline and the relationships between our characters.
I prefer to write in PMs.
I play very submissive characters, but depending on the plot they range from soft lil babeys to stubborn brats. I'm very versatile.
The only hard nos that I have are: scat, fisting, real incest, and bestiality. Other than that, I'm very open when it comes to kinks! Don't be afraid to ask! The worst I can say is no. c:
Some of my favorites are: teasing, discipline, light bondage, romance, fingering, grinding, DDLG, Master/Slave, Pet/Owner, Sub/Dom, public play, risky sex, pet names, adultery, possessive doms
( I won't play characters younger than 17)

Most of these idea I'm willing to play with any gender! But some of them I have a specific gendered partner in mind for.
Main Cravings:
- I'm really craving MDLG/DDLG right now!! Something sweet and romantic but still naughty and kinky. >:3 I have a few ideas and I would love to hear yours!!
- I'm always craving a student/teacher plot
- Lesbian vampires!!!
- Some sort of roommate plot
- Step sibling/step parent
- Medieval/Victorian
- I want to play a human that accidentally gets sent to a supernatural boarding school or something similar
- Boss/secretary

General Plot Ideas:
I will be the bolded character
- Muse A's big brother's best friend (Muse B) keeps 'accidentally' brushing their hand against Muse A's and 'accidentally' stumbling into Muse A's room trying to look for the bathroom even though he's been here a million times. Muse A's brother goes out to the store leaving the two muses alone- does Muse B finally make a move?

- A group of friends decide to rent a beach house together for one month of summer. Due to a terrible thunderstorm on the day that everyone is supposed to arrive, only Muse A and Muse B show up on the first afternoon. Weather conditions become so poor that the roads are closed and the rest of their friends aren't able to make it until the storm clears up (2 days later). On their own for the first weekend, Muse A and Muse B bond, exploring the house, cooking together, talking until morning, eventually giving in to a strong physical attraction between them the night before everyone else arrives.

- Muse A and Muse B meets at a party hosted by their mutual friend. The two met each other and hit it off almost instantly with each other. After a drunken night, Muse A and Muse B wakes up in a bedroom, limbs tangled, shirts halfway up their torsos. The two were confused about what happened the night before, but they started dating anyway.

- Muse A and B are both internet friends and they talk a lot and have been talking for over 3 years. They finally decide to meet up and end up falling in love

- Our characters are set up on a blind date and find out at dinner that they are Dom and Sub (alt: MDLG/DDLG)

- Muse A sneaks over to use Muse B's hot tub and gets caught

- Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A's bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B's chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A's shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other's arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates. (ALT VERSION: step siblings)

- Muse A and Muse B are on a flight to a far away island, for a destination wedding. Muse A is about to be married to Muse B's best friend. The bride and groom-to-be are on separate flights. Muse A is seated in first class with Muse B and her maid of honor; the maid of honor is fast asleep. The rest of the wedding party is flying coach. Muse A and Muse B stay awake for the majority of the flight's duration, reflecting on shared memories, and flirting with an attraction that's been buried for the sake of both of their relationships with the groom-to-be. Spurred on by liquid courage, Muse A propositions Muse B for a one time , get-it-out-of-our-systems fling several thousand feet in the air. It's their last chance to see what it'd be like to be lovers. Will Muse B take it? Will there be a wedding?

- Stepfather catches step daughter being a cam girl

- Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk.

- Muse A and Muse B were in a tumultuous relationship years ago. It was full of lust and desire, but the young lovers had a tendency for hot-tempered, vicious arguments. They broke up mutually and moved on, realizing that the situation was never going to give way to something healthy, but neither truly got over the other. Even though Muse A and Muse B are both in loving, stable relationships in the present time, it lacks the fervor of the connection they had with each other, and thoughts constantly wander to their old flame, wishing their new relationship had that same passion. Late one night, Muse B picks up the phone and dials Muse A, simply wanting to hear their voice. Muse A is shocked and hesitant to speak with Muse B considering their significant other is sleeping in bed in the next room, but is unable to hang up, emotions running high. The calls continue nightly in secret. After several conversations, both agree they need closure to move on, and decide to meet in person.

- Muse A has been studying abroad for their last semester of college and it's finally the second to last day before everyone flies back home for graduation. Muse A meets up with a group of classmates for drinks before everyone must pack up and return to the states. While out at a bar/party, Muse A encounters Muse B, a charming local. Muse A and Muse B feel an instant chemistry between them. They talk for hours, even long after the rest of Muse A's classmates have moved on to another location. Though Muse A is leaving in 24 hours, Muse B promises to show Muse A a time they will never forget if they spend the following day with them. Thinking it might be exhilarating to soak in the foreign city with an attractive native, Muse A agrees to spend the entire day with Muse B before they have to depart. The next day, Muse B is true to their word and shows Muse A an amazing time. Feelings blossom quickly. When the sun sets, neither one wants to part from the other, so they spend the night together too, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. On the morning of Muse A's flight home, Muse A realizes that they're not ready to leave yet. Despite the inevitable backlash they'll face from their parents for blowing off graduation and the possibility that the spark between Muse A and Muse B will fizzle over time, Muse A purposely misses their flight to take a chance on a summer romance with Muse B.

- Muse A is a wealthy CEO in a bustling city. Muse A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired by Muse A's firm and becomes Muse A's personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don't socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse A asking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.
Muse A sends a private car for Muse B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Muse B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Muse A reveals a playful, charming side to Muse B that they don't get to see in the office. Muse A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small of Muse B's back, sliding their arm around Muse B's shoulder, complimenting Muse B in front of business associates. Muse B knows that they shouldn't read to heavily into Muse A's flirtation, because Muse A is married and they work together, but it's difficult not to get swept up.
When the gala is over, Muse A insists that they retire to the hotel room they've reserved upstairs until they've sobered up some. Muse B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Muse B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines. Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Muse A makes a bold move on Muse B, crossing professional and marital lines. Muse B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Muse A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored. Over the course of the following weeks, Muse A and Muse B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight "business trips" together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Muse A's platinum card.

- Kidnapping plot ???

- Muse A is a high-powered executive in an extremely successful, Fortune 500 ranked company. They also harbor a well-guarded secret. Off the clock, the busy executive lives a submissive lifestyle, frequenting BDSM clubs to indulge their needs and desires. Muse B is looking to get their foot in the door at a major company in the city's financial district. After many grueling interviews and more than their fair share of rejections, Muse B is hired for the position of Muse A's personal assistant. Muse A is incredibly demanding and has no problem letting an assistant go for something as trivial as using sugar instead of Splenda in their latte, but Muse B is determined to wow Muse A with their focus and relentless drive to succeed, refusing to be expendable like so many of Muse A's previous personal assistants. When Muse B shows up in Muse A's office for the first day of work, they are both stricken by speechlessness. The recognition is instant and undeniable. Muse B was Muse A's dominant at their last visit to the club just one week prior.

- Muse A is a college student, reeling from a bad breakup/stressing over midterms/(etc.). Drowning their sorrows/worries at the campus coffee shop one night, Muse A encounters their professor, Muse B. Muse B is looking for an outlet to plug in their laptop and Muse A offers the one beside their table. Muse B joins Muse A for a coffee and they exchange small talk as Muse B grades coursework. As the evening progresses, the conversation continues and by the time the cafe is ready for closing, the pair is left with a desire to keep the conversation going. Feeling it inappropriate to "hang out" together off-campus, Muse A and Muse B make unofficial plans to continue their chat at the cafe the following night. After they meet up at the cafe a few more times, Muse B is bold enough to ask Muse A on a date.

- Muse A is Muse B's daughter's best friend.

- Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They've yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver's license. The only time that Muse A isn't under the watchful eye of their parents is when they're at school and even then, they're under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn't resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn't come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they're not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they've earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.
Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they're making their way to the bus. Muse A can't help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

That's all I have for now! I'll update every once in a while. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
<3 Angel