News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Hogwarts- 2017

Started by YamiNoTenshi22, September 16, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamiNoTenshi22

Keavy felt unsure just what he meant by focusing on what she wanted. "A private place? Heh, please what you think if I thought of my bedroom it's just suddenly going to appear?"

As if on her proclamation, she watched before her eyes; further down the hall on the far side of the wall a door had suddenly appear. Thistle, however, was unfazed at the shift that had taken place before them making Keavy even more unsure as to what was going on. "Room of Requirement? Thistle? Just what did you do? Like, I know schools have their own little magic mechanics and all that but this is a bit freaky even by my standards." She stood silently by Thistle for a few moments, not wanting to go near the door. Curiosity ate at her fear until eventually, she found herself before the door taking the cold handle and opened the door.

When she walked in she felt her shock grew into surprise and mix into stunned. The room was... Hers. Not just hers but her bedroom specifically. Well- the pieces of the furniture. The elegant silver, green, and cream colors danced in the room as she found her bed on the left side of the room, just as she had left it when she came to Hogwarts. Made neatly with several pillows piled neatly and tucked under the heavy cover. At the end of her bed, she could see her small loveseat with smaller pillows that matched her covers elegantly.

The floors and walls had the same stone touch of Hogwarts with its large hearth burning bright to keep the rooms warm. She stepped in carefully, looking around as her hands robotically took off her robe, tossing it over a green seat that she had close to her vanity on the right side of the room. "Thistle, how? This is amazing!"

She slipped off her shoes, dashing over and with a giggle lunged into her bed as she hugged her pillow, laying on her stomach. "Hmm, just like home. Oh! Right, I should read some of the other wand lore just for future reference. As much as I didn't like how Professor Potter treated you this morning." She stated, raising herself up on her hands and knee's looking over her shoulder to Thistle. "It's just not right that he said that about your wand."

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

^_ ~ May I take your order?

GreenWolf

"Looks like Hogwarts is having a bit of fun with you," Thistle commented with a grin as she mentioned it actually BEING her bedroom, just as she'd joked.  He followed her into the room slowly, letting his eyes follow her movements until she was on her bed and snuggling her pillow.  Then he turned to look around, making sure the door was closed.  "It's a room that becomes whatever you need it to be, but it's supposed to be only when the need is great.  Honestly, I didn't even think it would work."  He chuckled softly, "Oh," he paused and looked towards her, "Are you homesick at all?  Perhaps that is it.  No, no, I think this is one of those little quirks that convinces me Hogwarts itself is, at least somewhat, semi-sentient."

He removed his shoes by the door, dropped his messenger bag beside it.  A pair of books were all he held as he moved to join her by the bed.  He almost made it, too.  "Looks like the alarm clock is correct, at least, that should hel ..."  The power cord was comical, plugged into the stone as it was, but it wasn't why he'd just suddenly stopped talking.  Keavy had just raised up on her hands and knees, turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, and Thistle's brain went south, quickly.  He opened his mouth to reply, but words failed him as he stared at her there, skirt-barely-covered ass up towards him.  His books had bounced once upon striking the floor.  His eyes closed as he told himself to focus, deep breath in, deep breath out.  "Potter, yeah."  He said, regaining his place in the conversation. 

"I don't think I blame him."  He sat on the end of her bed, facing her on display for him, though most likely unintentional.  His hands rested upon her calves, and while he was doing an admirable job of making eye contact, he was clearly enjoying his current view.  "Over the summer, I was privy to lots of street talk down on Diagon and Knockturn Alleys.  There has been a significant increase in dark magic users recently and the Aurors are finding themselves overworked and without a source for the change.  Strange wands, tomes, objects, they're all being watched closely."  His fingers moved slowly, stroking her skin softly, but insistently, traveling up the backs of her thighs.

He had such strong hands, slightly calloused tips moving, but with a sure grip, as he experienced the moment as long as she didn't move.  His hands, slowly crept higher and higher towards where the skirt hung like a presenting curtain ready to be whipped off the surprise merchandise.  His words were dreamy, "Azkaban is filled, meaning more Aurors are stuck there as guards and less are out on the streets, and yet, they are no closer to knowing why," but, who cared about any of that when Keavy was right there in front of him, so warm, soft, smelling amazing, and seemingly waiting for him to take advantage of her.

So he did.  It began simply, with his hands continuing up under her skirt this last time, not stopping.  His thumbs brushed against all of the intricate and supple flesh folds between her legs, accidentally.  In truth, he was grabbing her ass with both hands, as splayed fingers proved, but his thumbs, they were close together, centered, and discovered where Keavy had been touching herself the night prior.   

YamiNoTenshi22

The more that Keavy was listening, the less she couldn't understand the words he was saying. Yes, she was facing him, and making eye contact but his soft calloused fingers were touching her. Making her think of the previous night, of how much Thistle could drive her to the brink of touching herself in front of him, wishing that it was his fingers that was driving into her instead.  When he finished talking a thick silence soon followed, but she couldn't bring herself to speak. Or at least she couldn't think of anything to say that would bring a worthy note to the conversation. Other than what she truly was thinking.

When his hands touched her ass, she watched her skirt move up little by little as she hitched her breath. Revealing her simple blue laced and cotton thong, his thumbs so close to her labia as she moved her face to bury in her pillow. "More, touch me more. I-It feels good."

Keavy didn't know how to voice herself without sounding so awkward, yet the previous night she didn't have any trouble at all. Was it because of how aroused she was? Perhaps if she could get herself into that state again. She swayed her hips slowly as if trying to entice him to go further, and bolder into her.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she stood up on her knees. Her heart thumping as she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall down her knees before Keavy grabbed the pillow and fell forward again, burying her face. Leaving Thistle to do what he wanted, or what he didn't want to do.

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

GreenWolf

Thistle's hands moved to fondle her without any encouragement, but as she leaned forward to bury her face in the pillow and swing her hips, her backside presented to him, he unwrapped his gift.  A quick flick of his wrists and her skirt was tossed up to fall back against her, revealing her to him.  " ... "  He gasped at the sight of her, swept away and speechless as the sight of those curves and those panties.  He leaned closer to her, the tip of his nose and parted lips brushing against her sensitive skin, right along the crease where her thigh begins to swell out into her rump, though currently stretched some due to her positioning.  "If you say ... 'rickshaw,' I'll stop," but he didn't wait for her to reply or acknowledge his offering of a safeword.  Before the words even had time to register, his tongue slipped free of his lips to travel up and over, all the way to the inside-out hem of her skirt.

Instead of telling him to stop, she rose upright, her skirt tumbling back down to cover his head within as he moved across those plump cheeks, brushing over her skin with a curious air and nuzzling his face up against the soft plushness.  With her upright again, her secret core was once again more hidden, but his hands seemed content to squeeze her bottom as his face moved over the contours and his lips placed sucking kisses, teeth grazed her flesh, and his tongue lapped out against the skin.  Clearly, he loved her ass as much as he had her breasts.  He heard the unzipping of her skirt and pulled his head free as she dropped it to her knees and bent back over again, hiding her face in her pillow once more.  "So shy.  Still so shy, even as brave as you've become."

He watched her with a smile, hands returning to fondle her, but fingers hooked against the band of her thong, slowly sliding it over the swell of her rear to reveal all of the delicate intricacies that had been hidden from him thus far.  He pulled them past her lips, seeing the glistening wetness that had just begun to touch the material, and continued them down to her knees and the skirt which had been atop it.  One knee at a time, he moved just enough to get the clothes out and slid them down and off of her completely.  He was fascinated with what he'd discovered, not having seen it before, even in books, though he had read a description a time or two.  Hell, their first sex-ed class, which he didn't even realize that's what it was, wouldn't be for a few hours yet!  He climbed more onto the bed, similarly on all fours, though much lower to keep her entirely in view.

Gently, oh so gently, he reached up with his dominant hand and let a digit trace the line where her lips met, feeling their softness against his fingertip.  Just the slightest bit more pressure, and they parted like flower petals, enough for him to see what they protected.  He watched her as well, drawing back to look towards where she hid her face, to see how she reacted to his touch as he stroked her labia, following them towards their peak where they met, followed between them over a hood of flesh that felt firm from what hardened beneath that he'd yet to discover, and then grazed across the opening between the fleshy lips.  Her reaction to that hardened spot, urged him to check it further, and he found that there was a swollen nub hidden somewhat, that the hood revealed more when lightly tugged down.  He moved to touch it with his finger, curiously, just a feather soft brush of the roughed skin against that sensitive button.

YamiNoTenshi22

She heard his words, and tried her best to remember the safe word in which she could say. Even just the slight pressure of Thistle's hands against her rear, it was making her entire body tingle, her head turned from her pillow,  gasping as she felt his fingers touch her thong, pulling them down and off of her. Clutching the pillow more she tried her best to keep her breathing even, not wanting to say anything out loud. As if she would break any wonderful spell he was weaving.

Keavy gasped when he touched ever so lightly on her parted lips, not realizing just how wet she had become in such a short amount of time. Or was it from stroking her legs before moving to her pussy? Still, his feather-like touches never stopped, but when he touched her small clit she found herself bucking slightly letting out in a moan.

Keavy knew just by Thistle's touches that his desire was palpable, even when he moved more on the bed and closer to her she couldn't help but just guess that he was growing more in desire as much as she was.

His fingers were controlling every single tingle that ran through her body, and every little sound she made, whether she was moaning or softly begging him for more. Her hands clutched at the pillow tightly, her hips moving closer to his fingers. But, even as she raised her hips to get more, Thistle was in control.

"Oh god... Thistle, please. It's good. Too good."

Her mouth parted slightly, giving him soft pants as she continued, "Ever since you touched my thigh this morning I wanted you to touch me all day..." 

GreenWolf

Thistle's warm breath washed over her, his mouth opening, teeth biting against her curvaceous backside as his hands joined forces between.  No longer watching her, or even what his hands were doing, he had to guide himself by touch and judge her responses by sound.  Luckily, she made that second bit really easy for him.  His left hand gripped her inner thigh, one finger held apart to rub at her swollen clit.  He rolled it around his finger tip, stroked it vertically and horizontally, trying to determine which pattern she preferred he continue for further actions.  So confident, as she made it easy to be, his movements were firm and sure, only fumbling slightly when he was too rough against such a sensitive spot, and had to lighten his touch up.

His right hand was more sideways, palm still up against her, as center three fingers played against the soft flesh that guarded her sex.  He simply massaged the loose skin for a time, his main focus on both learning how best she liked her clit touched, and her his mouth now moving over her rear end, as he seemed to be suckling his way slowly closer to the line between her plump cheeks, and that puckered star that, because of how easily her legs were now spread apart, was no longer hidden.  Her wetness, coated his three fingers however, mouth having to pause, gnawing the soft skin and nuzzling, so he could pay attention to how the lips parted around their tips. 

It was so wet, the opening to her yawning for him hungrily, and he could no longer delay slipping a single finger tip inside of her.  Just to the first knuckle, as he was always extra careful not to hurt her, but it was enough to cause his teeth to bite against her a little harder all of the sudden.  It felt like she was sucking on his finger, her walls so close and wet, clinging to his finger as he moved it out and back into her.  So, this is what she had been doing to herself last night.  His finger, knowing she'd been able to manage, slowly delved deeper with each stroke, though, his fingers were thicker than her own.  Soon, he was stroking her clit and fucking her with his fingers, remembering how she had done it so he could base his rhythm on what he'd felt beneath his hand.

He was so hard within his trousers, the pants bulging at the crotch with his full, throbbing erection.  He wanted to do more, but he dared not go so far so fast.  Oh gods, he wanted to!  But he held back, enjoying what he was doing enough that it wasn't even that difficult.  Her sounds and squirming made it all worthwhile, and it was fun in and of itself as well!  He wanted to release himself, to reach down and stroke his firm length, but he seemed to need both hands at the moment, not being skilled enough yet to do this one handed.  But then, an idea popped into his head, and his mouth detached from where it had been latched.  Moments later, his tongue lapped against that sensitive button.  And then again, repeatedly, licking her like a dog who'd missed his owner as his finger rooted deeper inside her, stretching her walls to accommodate it's thicker width and a second finger played around the opening, as he became curious if he could fit a second inside of her.

YamiNoTenshi22

Keavy thought she was wet before, but now she was dripping. her pants getting louder as she started to slowly roll her hips to his teasing fingers. Her hand reached over to her right breast and roughly massaged it, unable to stop herself as her eyes kept closed, cutting off her sight for a second to feel his breath on her heated skin before she opened them, "Thistle." She moaned.

When she felt his teeth on her skin she gave him a soft gasp, "Oh shit." She reached out and grabbed another pillow as if she had to hold on, her body slowly simmering. That was until she felt his finger enter her and her gasp turned into a loud moan of his name.  She could feel his breath again on her wet pussy now more than ever, his tongue running along her lips and clit. Her back arching so much that she was grinding against his mouth lightly and dripping into his mouth and tongue.

Her hands clutch tighter, as her legs parted more for him, raising her rear higher even. "Thistle, I-I need. Add another finger! Oh god, add another!" She mewled, squirming under him. Feeling a familiar tightness in the pit of her stomach that she so desperately tried to hold back down. Never wanting to end the edge of pure bliss that was happening to her. Feeling her head swimming in the same fuzzy haze that she had the previous night. And this time it was Thistle that was causing this noise that was emanating from her throat. How can someone who she had known for so long, loose contact after a period of time, and then gain it back could even remotely make her feel like this?

"H-harder, fuck me harder." She found herself moaning. Unable to stop herself from saying what was on her mind.

GreenWolf

Thistle grinned around his licking tongue, his finger slipping free from her to give room to the fleshy, mouth muscle as it lapped up a heavy line from her clit up through, between her lips.  When his finger returned, it was joined with a second.  "Awwww, my Keavy.  As sweetly as you beg me, how could I not?"  He said, and then both fingers pushed their way inside of her.  His rhythm picked up speed, that sucking flesh of hers so slippery they had no trouble withdrawing to enter her again, at speed against the clinging walls.  He realized at some point that he could use his thumb on the same hand, remembering how she had done so, though he hadn't understood what he was feeling at the time.  Two fingers rushing in and out of her, his thumb rubbing small circles, his second hand was now freed, though currently braced against the mattress as he worked out the rhythm.

Instead of reaching for his cock, however, when his hand finally lifted, it was to grope one of her soft cheeks, spreading her backside apart, as his thumb found and rubbed up against her tailhole.  It was so tightly puckered, he couldn't risk trying to enter it and hurt her, when everything was going so well elsewhere, but, the fluids dripping down his hand gave him an idea.  His thumb collected up that moisture and massaged it against the dryness, not trying to enter, but just to place pressure on her, the natural lotion making it a simple matter to rub small circles against it.  His mouth was all over, biting and sucking as her cheeks around that exploring second hand, or licking and suckling at her labia around the first. 

"That's it, good girl."  He murmured, getting really into the dominance of Keavy, the control, the taking what he wanted, even if she was the one gaining the pleasure, he couldn't help but feel like somehow, she was conceding whatever he wanted to him.  He felt powerful, and skillful, each moan off his name boosting his ego dangerously.  "Good girl, Keavy.  Moan for me, baby.  I want to hear you cum!  I want to feel you cum against my hand and mouth."  His thumb moved off of her clit and his mouth traveled low, attempting to suck the little nub into his mouth, stroking his tongue against the strange weave of supple skins tucked away in that valley of flesh.  Luckily, they had hours available to them, and had jumped straight into this, since neither one of them had looked at the clock for quite some time.

YamiNoTenshi22

Keavy didn't know how good it could be for someone else's fingers to be inside of her,  the simmer on her skin now feeling like a boil. His second finger slipping into her now soaking pussy was just another fuel to her fire. Each time he was rubbing her in all the right places she felt her hips jerk into his fingers, the tightness in her lower stomach needing to burst. Wanting to. Her face was slightly burning from the pleasure she was getting from it all. She took a deep shaking breath and tried to not turn her head any further towards Thistle, slightly afraid if she did she was surely going to cum at the very sight of it.

She bit her lower lip, never feeling this sensation before. Being kissed, licked and softly bitten on her skin in such a way that would be making her pussy throb around Thistle's fingers. Oh, Lord, her walls were throbbing around his fingers! She felt her breath become shakey, knowing she was coating his fingers and hand in her juices at this rate. When he was talking once more she felt her voice return in a choked whimper. "N-No I-I can't they'll hear us. I shouldn't moan too loudly."

Keavy tried her best to cover her mouth to keep from getting louder, not knowing just how this room worked or even if anyone could come around to the fifth floor. All she knew was that this room appeared and here they were, getting their brains fucked into an eternal bliss. And they hadn't even been here for over an hour yet! She bit into the pillow when she had to clutch the pillow again, feeling her throbbing pussy grow more prominent. "Thistle, I'm going to- to cum. I can't stop it! I can't!"

The pace in her hips started to reverie off rhythm from her usual roll of her hips, with her mind just screaming for the need to cum as she moved her hips faster with his fingers. "I need it harder! F-Fuck me harder!" Keavy screamed into the pillow, nawing on it as she felt her body shake and shivered. Keavy started cumming, rushing through her body as she rolled over, arching her back with a loud moan of his name.

She bucked her hips into his fingers, shoving his face back down onto her clit, ranking her fingers through Thistle's hair tightly. Keavy's high soon came down with her body shivering but feeling the need for more as she looked down at Thistle. "Thistle, that was... God, you trying to not make me walk?"

Keavy couldn't help it but give him a little praise, it was far better than any of her fingers could ever have given her! Not only that but just what gave him so many ideas to do all of this on her? Did he have a previous girlfriend or a fling? No, no- he would have said something if he did. She pushed that ugly thought out of her mind. Knowing better than to ever think that Thistle would just be a type of man who would hit on a girl just for their body.

GreenWolf

Thistle had learned most of what he did today from paying attention.  He was always a quick study and the night before had shown him much of what he'd needed to know.  He didn't understand how her womanhood worked, exactly, but his hand had laid upon hers the night before and felt her actions.  Then today, he'd watched her, learning what she liked, where she liked to be touched, he'd learned it all from her.  His fingers asked the questions and her moans and quakes had answered them.  Her moans, her verbal barrage of his name and compliments, warmed him and made him chuckle.  "I would feel proud of myself, if you had difficulty walking."  The only thing he'd done on his own had been playing with her backside, something he had been wanting to do for as long as he could remember and planned to explore more in the future.  For a teen-aged boy like him, the curves that stuck out the most, they were the most obvious sexual features, and so they were the ones that most drew him in.

That was why, when she collapsed against the bed shuddering in orgasm, his body lay alongside hers, and his hands and face were drawn towards her ass and breasts once again.  The post orgasmic snuggle, pre-orgasm for him, which is what kept him so aroused, found his leg thrown over both of hers, hugging them close to him like a body pillow, his raging hard-on a throbbing, heated weight as it pressed to, and drug against, her leg like a humping dog.  His face rested on her plush cheek, gnawing gently upon the skin, nuzzling and licking it.  One hand was toying with the other side, the other arm stretching up under her shirt to fondle at the closest of her breasts through her bra.  He lay with her, as she panted that way, her curvaceous body seeming like a giant chew toy for him, her wolf, and he couldn't have been happier playing with her.  He could still feel her hand in his hair, pulling on it to control his head, could feel her pussy being shoved against his mouth, and the phantom sensations, memories of it all, mixed with his rampant lust, kept him moving against her bare lower body. 

As long as she lay there, he would continue to caress her shapely form, nuzzling his face across her bared skin so sweetly.  He clearly did not care about her sweat or other fluids, as this was all his Keavy, and there was nothing gross about relishing her, meaning they would both need baths again, and he would need a change of clothes for sure.  What he refused to vocalize, his overly-strong feelings for her, his sense of ownership over her, were plain as day in that all-too animalistic affection.  Each pass of his parted lips or cheek against soft flesh reminiscent of a cat marking their owner.

GreenWolf

Moonlit Thoughts in the Afterglow: A Keavy & Thistle Flashback

It may have looked rather pervy of Thistle to be snuggling up to the point that he appeared to be softly making out with Keavy's backside, but aside from the raging need that kept him softly humping against her legs, he couldn't have looked happier, especially after making her shake and shudder, crying out his name.  He held a wildness to his affection, as if his mind had stopped being sentient.  As the Ministry of Magic determines categories of Creatures, Thistle had been, like everyone else, classified as a "Being," but in this moment, while Keavy had collapsed down onto her stomach, allowing Thistle free reign to play as he wished, he could have easily been mistaken for a beast.  He was basking in the moment, enjoying her fully, or as fully as he was allowed, but his mind kept drifting into the past...

The first week of 1st years at Ilvermorny had been rough for both Thistle and Keavy, who had not met as of yet.  He was still reeling from his father having remarried, never having gotten over the death of his mother from three years prior.  He wasn't social, hiding in fictional books constantly as a form of escapism, when he wasn't studying, which he was most of the time.  Thunderbird House had taken him in, and the others made an effort to be social, but he didn't understand it.  He could interact, and even laugh, seeming to have fun, at times, but there was always the sense that he was waiting for them to move along so he could pick up his books again.  Within days, after classes and during free periods, he began to leave the castle, hiding amidst the trees of the surrounding forests with his books, sometimes, dangerously oblivious to the passage of time.

It had been the weekend after their first week of school and Thistle was doing just that, when he'd heard a scream, and sobbing, followed by other kids' laughter.  He had been perched in tree, and in looking down, found himself watching as a red-headed girl his age had been backing away from a group of five girls, all with their wands drawn.  She had hers raised, but as the bullies moved in and out, she had no clear target.  She was a very pretty little thing, slightly overweight perhaps,  fat.  In fact, most of her extra weight seemed to be plumping up a chest and backside that really aught to have been on an older girl.  With the tips of their wands, they jabbed and poked at her breasts, or her ass when she turned to guard her chest protectively.  A sexually suggestive torment, though the threat of spell casting was always a threat.  Perhaps that's why they were tormenting her, jealousy of how attractive she was, even if heavier, because of how prematurely developed she was.

At the time, Thistle didn't think that way, to him, she was just a scared girl being tormented by her peers, and if he found her attractive, it made it all the sadder for a boy who reads about heroes.  He was going to leap down, wand out, and send them off crying with a barrage of spells he shouldn't have known yet, but he wasn't the type to go picking fights with girls, even the overly cruel ones.  He'd had a package of Bellowing Beast Biscuits with him, though he hadn't eaten any, and had sorted them curiously a bit ago, but then promptly forgotten.  In the light of the full moon, he'd almost forgotten about them.  A quick Amplifying Charm whispered, he stuck the tip of his wand against his throat and popped a wolf biscuit into his mouth.  Loud growling and snarling were suddenly coming from where he hid, shaking the foliage as the cracker was already wearing off.  The five bullies were fighting each other as they struggled to get away, none wanting to be left in the back and vulnerable.  Another wolf eaten and he was howling a mournful cry even as he stepped out beside the shaking girl and lowered his wand.  "Quietus."  He said softly, and the amplification spell ended.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay now.  You're ok, you're safe.  I've frightened them away,"  He said with a friendly grin, holding out the bag of magical animal crackers to the crying girl.  She was peaking back over her shoulder at him, much as she had when she'd been on all fours today, but back then it had been fear keeping her from opening up to his arrival, rather than an embarrassment over an overwhelming lust.  "I'm Thistle."  He said, and he lifted a third wolf he'd separated earlier to show her.  "I won't let anyone hurt you.  I promise."  When she reached into the bag to draw out an animal cracker, she looked at it skeptically.  He looked slightly sheepish as he admitted, "I know, they're for smaller kids, but I really wanted to howl today.  My mother used to tell me that when you're angry or upset, to take all of your emotions and pain and ball em up and shove 'em into your howl."  He paused, looking down as he nudged a rock with his shoe.  "School hasn't been what I thought it would be.  Not for you either, I'd bet, huh."  He glanced back up into her face, she really was quite pretty.  His cerulean blue eyes sparkled as he said with a grin, "Well, you have me now.  I'll look out for you."

That first meeting was immediately interrupted by teachers rushing out of the school, searching for werewolves.  Thistle stood beside Keavy with his arms around her, letting her cry into his shoulder as he explained what he'd seen and what he had done.  The teachers thought it was a genius way to handle bullying, and began to call Thistle 'the Puck,' behind closed doors, named after that mischievous fairy from A Midsummer Night's Dream, but not Keavy.  To Keavy, he would forevermore be 'her wolf.'  She refused to be separated from him that night, clinging to him and crying when the staff tried to separate them, so they let them stay up a few more minutes.  He read to her, until she fell asleep, and then she was carried back to Pukwudgie house by the Headmistress herself.  From then on, Keavy always found her wolf, and he was always there for her, until the end of their second year, when he'd had to say goodbye for longer than just the summer.

But now, here they were, together again, finally.  Nothing was going to keep them apart. 

(Side Note:  Funnily enough, Keavy's parents would explain as much, with a very similar version of this memory, to a certain Hogwarts Professor, later on that evening.  The conversation, of course, eventually turned to Thistle's mother, and the three classmates remembered Siobhan Faolan with warm fondness.  Professor Potter would treat Thistle and Keavy quite differently in the days to come, entirely placated by both their stories and Sadhbh's emphatic insistance, "That boy's loyalty, before anything else, is to our daughter. Always has been. He almost gave up his future to stay with her, Harry. Truth be told, even with the job at the Ministry, Keavy finding Thistle again is the greatest thing about this move back home. Do you understand, Harry? He's a puppy dog, not a werewolf.")