News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

*To Catch A Thief*

Started by YamiNoTenshi22, August 05, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamiNoTenshi22

Estina felt herself be roughly kicked to the top of a wooden stadium. Her initial reaction was to shout out in pain, but a crushing tightness around her throat combined with the smelly sack stuffed over her head made it near impossible to breathe. And though darkness shrouded her vision, she could feel the piercing gazes of ten-to-hundreds of people sizing her up and their rambunctious shouts of their offers. Immeasurable amounts of fear bubbled within Estina. Questions raced through her fretting mind. Where is she? What happened to her partner when they were split up during the heist back and Golden Glow?

The Woodelf calmed her mind to the best of her abilities and focused on her blurred memories. He remembered... traveling with Vex right after they had hit Golden Glow, getting into the water and swimming across... then Vex heard something making her draw her blade... the horses ran... screaming... and... darkness.

And it all leads to here.

"HAVE I'VE GOT A SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" a voiced shouted next to Estina's bleeding ears. Something rough grabbed the back of her neck and shoved her forward. The cheers and awes only grew louder.

"THIS HERE'S SLAVE IS A FRESH ONE CAUGHT UNHARMED BY OUR MOST PROFESSIONAL SLAVE HUNTERS! AND CAUGHT FRESH FROM WHAT YOU MAY ASK? WELL, SHE'S A WOODELF! THE BEST WOODELF SLAVES COME FROM A FAR AWAY LAND CALLED SKYRIM! THERE ITS WOODS HAVE THE HARDSHIPS OF TRAVEL WHERE IT MOLDED THEM TO BE PERFECT WORKERS!"

Estina felt two, slimy hands pull off her shirt over her head.

"SEE? QUITE THE SPECIMEN, AIN'T SHE! AND IT'S PROVEN BY THE SCHOLARS THAT FEMALE WOODELVES PROVIDE THE BEST AMOUNT OF WORK THAN ANY OTHER! AS WELL AS PLEASURE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

Estina heard the excited crowd agree in amazement.

"OFFERS STARTING AT 5 PIECES OF GOLD. NOW, WHO'S MY FIRST BIDDER?"

And it went on and on. As the price kept rising beyond 8, the crowd became quieter and quieter. Until...

"TEN PIECES FROM THE RICH-LOOKING FELLOW OVER THERE! IS THERE NOT ANYONE WHO CAN BEAT THAT BID?"

From underneath the sack, Estina bit her cheek the murmuring crowd. She didn't want to be sold as a slave. She wanted to get back to Skyrim and be with her guild again, and back to Brynjolf....

Estina whimpered as heavy footsteps climbed the stairs and approached her.

"Take off the bag," the announcer ordered.

The same slimy hands undid the knot and pulled off the sack. Estina attempted for a breath of fresh air... but froze. The crowd roared as they finally got to see her face making her jerk her chains but the cuffs only made her feel stuck in place. The announcer jerked her forward as she fell to her knees, the other man yanked her hair back as she cried out in pain.

"ANYONE?! SEE THIS SPECIMEN'S FACE! SURELY WE CAN GO HIGHER!" The announcer made the crowd roar in cheer as she could see several of the men in the front row, who she was sure was... No, they weren't Khajiit but so many of them looked like it. Just what were these beings?! Where the hell was she?!

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

^_ ~ May I take your order?

TaemaNai

Xaek had a list of things he detested. His response was usually to quote the Gorean scrolls or something else written by long dead scholars to prove his point, then wash his hands of the business. In the case of something not just detestable but unforgivable he had years of expertise on the battlefield to make his point. Every once in a long while though, it proved wiser to tolerate someone otherwise intolerable. Hence the man standing to Xaek's right.

The fox's fur alternated between inky blackness and an off white like snow at night. He seemed to be trying for a particular style with the leather kilt wrapped around his hips and fishnet shirt doing nothing to cover a swordsman's physique. There were enough armors along his fingers to almost make a pair of gauntlets. Twin tails lashed behind the dark man though he smiled like someone faintly amused at another's discomfort. Given his picks, Xaek wouldn't have bothered to accompany the man to the auction.

"Why the diversion, Su'var? I'd imagine you have enough slave to occupy anyone's tastes for some time," the big cat rumbled with arms folded over his chest. He watched Estina pulled up to the platform, bound and sacked like any other untrained slave. The fact that she was among the firsts put on block told the slaver not to expect much more from this Auction House. Good Auctioneers usually opened with something grand to get the crowd excited then sold off their cheap merchandise in the fervor until it was time for the grand finale. Most of Xaek's attention moved with his ears, catching snipets of what occurred around him with particular interest to his companion.

"All business and no pleasure makes Jack a dull boy, Xaek. Besides, you never know when you'll find a diamond in the rock. That one, for example. Elven I'm sure. You don't see their like here much, and it doesn't hurt that she's healthy looking. I bet Varno rips her shirt off." The fox actually licked his lips while he watched, entirely engrossed in his entertainment. "Ah, there it goes. He does like to give us a show."

The fox's ears flicked in anticipation as she brought in meager sums, the expected bids for an untrained girl. Eventually one metal shod hand raised to draw attention. "I bid ten gold on the wench."

Whatever Xaek thought of his companion's bid, his face remained an impassive mask. His tail kept itself tightly coiled around the big cat's waist like a fuzzy belt while he watched. Ten was a bit towards the high end for a slave like that. The fox beside him likely would claim her, and the thought of what likely would transpire afterwards rested on Xaek's mind like a bad itch. He needed the other man's cooperation but leaving him to his amusements was more than the cat could stand. "I bid fifteen."

One eyebrow raised on the fox as he glanced up to Xaek "Really? If you need your floors swept so badly I'm sure I can loan you one of my boys."

"It is no consequence," said the lion with a bored shrug of one shoulder. "I have no shortage of coin and it would be a waste to travel so far without a souvenir to take home. If you must have her though I will not bid anymore. Her price by now will be more than market value though so please accept my apologies if I've overstepped your hospitality."

No one else seemed prepared to top that bid, even for a shirtless elf maiden, though that didn't stop Varno tried every trick he knew to whip the audience into topping Xaek. The bid closed with Xaek the winner of a slightly overpriced girl.

"Seems the wench is all yours. More interesting than a post card I suppose," said the fox with a grin. His grin seemed to encompass a world of leers despite being such a small thing. "You've your purchase to attend though and no head girl with you so let us reconvene on the morrow. We can haggle out the details of passage then, if you're feeling rested enough in the morning."

"As you say then, Su'var. I will be there."

The crowd made no impediment to the fox, no one seemed to want to risk touching him. Xaek on the other hand simply strode towards the buyer's side of the stage. It was everyone else's choice if they wanted to stand in his way or safely step aside. Manacled and wearing little more than the rags about her waist, Estina did not present one with the best of images. Xaek said nothing as he took her by one elbow, pulling it behind her back as the first manacle was unlocked. They'd keep her irons here which is why Xaek withdrew a length of slaver's binding fibre from his belt, just the thing to secure a slave's wrists to the small of her back. Not content to merely tie her hands together, Xaek's knot would also loop the cord around her waist before lashing her hands in place. Unfortunately for the elf, he seemed to know precisely what he was doing.

You can't run from the shadow but you can invite it to dance.

YamiNoTenshi22

Gazing down at her was a pair of fierce, amber eyes that belonged to a fearsome-looking large cat. No. Lion. His face had a bold and hard look to him, his mane was as white as snow making her remember the cold snow of The Pale. Etched onto his body under his fur were countless scars that foretold of his countless battles. Something told her she was sold to a man? Kajiit? She did not know- but he was not to be trifled with- not yet anyway. She will have to study him more, figure out a way she can at least get herself out of this predicament that she caught herself in.

The lion's hand made a grab for Estina's elbow, his touch strong as her shackle was unbound. The elf made no resistance as the Lion had only proved her point to her, both hands bound not only behind her but it seems she was also bound by the waist to him as well. Clearly, she was not the first slave he bought- her eyes scanned him again before she quickly looked away when she heard the announcer speak.

"Ah! Master Xaek Chen!~ Thank you for your purchase, my dear good sir~" the voice spoke along with a bow that seemed almost joy that she was bought. Although part of her thought she was a little more worth fifteen pieces of gold.

"I must admit, I had thought for a moment that Su'var was to be sure to grab this one. Heh, If you ever get bored please be sure to bring her back to the pens. We are always welcome to have a good trade for far better ones."

Estina wanted to glare at the announcer or Varno as she learned his name was.'Varno. Varno Varno'. She was sure to remember that name for when she escapes. Estina was going to rob him so blind as a bat and then leave him with only fifteen gold pieces to see how well he likes it. When she felt a tug, she didn't hesitate. She allowed the Lion to drag her down the stadium and past the crowd that glared at the elf with jealousy and malicious intent. Estina looked around and discovered the slave auction took place in the middle of a market district full of beings that she had never seen before. Surely she was far away from Skyrim. Hell, she must not even be on Tamriel at all, then she took a glance at Xaek, taking notice of the large sword resting at his waist that only added to his fearsome visage.

"AND NOW, FOR MY NEXT OFFER! HERE'S A LITTLE ONE TAKEN FROM THE SAME PLACE AS THAT ELF OVER THERE! SHE MAY NOT LOOK MUCH, BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT THERE'S MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE, FOLKS!"

Realization hit Estina. She made a move, whipping around to see the same state as Estina was. Vex even had a bloody lip on her as her eyes widened. "Vex! Dammit, Let me go you... Big... Cat!" She yanked on her bindings trying to see her friend as the crowd laughed at the elf making her heart pound in her head, "Vex! I'll get us out of this! I promise you! I'll get us out of this!"

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

TaemaNai

Xaek hardly batted an eye out her outburst, she was fresh to the collar after all. One hand caught her by hair and wound it into his fist. The other open hand arced through the air to connect with the bound woman's ear. Though open handed it was a blow Xaek had used to floor the occasional freeman when someone misspoke but posed too little of a threat to require the big cat's fist. Xaek's grip on the elf's hair ensured she would stay on her feet, or hang at the appropriate height depending on her preferences. Ever patient, the master waited with open hand upraised for her next protest before he struck again in the same manner. Never smiling or scowling, he stood over her like a man with a chore to do and a dull chore at that.

Only when she stopped moving her mouth would he stop raining down the blows. He still retained his hold on her hair, all the better to twist her around to face the next sale, apparently of someone she knew. Xaek leaned down behind her while he kept her face pointed towards her friend. Hot breath curled against the side of her neck as he spoke in patient tones with a voice like distant thunder. "You are a slave, property. If you want to survive you will learn the rules, you will obey the rules. If you do not, I will return you here where you will be sold like your friend in all probability to someone that takes great pleasure in your painful death. The only choice a slave ever has is whether or not she will accept her new life. Choose."

Xaek made no movement to leave or showed signs he wished to be elsewhere. He stood watching the rest of the auction as one by one people were paraded up before the throngs then sold off like any other merchandise. All the while Xaek kept his hold of the elf, even cupping a hand beneath her jaw as needed to ensure she watched as every one she'd known in the pens met her same fate. Some were fawned over by men with obvious lechery in mind while others found themselves shackled into a gang of slaves bound for hard labor. One slave cried out as her new wolf master bit her shoulder, for reasons probably best not dwelt upon.

Once the show completed Xaek turned to leave with his girl in tow. He never released his hold on her hair, managing her like a dog on a short leash. His height helped some but his habit of walking with his arms at his sides still put her head lower than comfortable, a kind of stoop that required her to hasten and match his pace, or find out the hard way he would not stop for a stumbling slave.

Their destination appeared to be one of the cleaner inns in the city featuring things like stone floors instead of rushes and glasses wiped with a mostly clean dish rag. Xaek left a coin and instructions with the proprietor for water to be drawn up to his room before he ushered the elf on to her next challenge, stairs. The same pitiless care she received in the streets also helped her up the stairs by way of her scalp. Once they reached Xaek's room, a single chamber with a fireplace, bed, and dresser, the Master pushed her into the room ahead of him, nudging the door shut behind him with a foot.

"Your first lesson today. A slave owns nothing and is nothing," he said while grabbing a shoulder to turn her away from him. He wasted no time in simply tearing her rags off her body, tossing their unwashed stench into the fire. Xaek could live in truly inhospitable conditions comfortably, but only when he had good reason. Here in civilization he refused to tolerate an unclean slave or her pen rags. "Right now you have bindings and a smart ear because that is what you've earned from your Master today. You've been bought. You watched the others bought as well. From this point on you will receive from me depending on how pleased I am with you, so I will tell you now."

Naked and bound she would feel a tug on her shoulder as he turned her to face him. THe lion's head lowered to meet her eyes with his. The pale amber of his eyes showed flecks of gold, perhaps a trick of the light, and his voice lowered to a growl that could almost be felt. "When next you deceive me, it will hurt you."

A knock at the door announced their visitor though Xaek remained still, holding her gaze a moment longer before lifting to his feet and turning to answer the door. A bucket of water and a towel passed into the Master's hands before he shut the door again, latching it as he turned to deal with the slave.

YamiNoTenshi22

Each hit to her ear was almost as painful as the next, waves and waves of pressure built up from her ear to the very back of her eyes as she quickly shut them to keep herself from crying out. It didn't help the tall Lion had grabbed her long red hair and had her nearly up on the tips of her toes. "Ve!-" another hit made her gargle with pain. That final blow was enough for her to cough out the last of her will to keep Vex from freaking out on the stadium. She couldn't do much more for her friend as tears prickled her eyes when Eatina tried to look away. No more, let it end she can't take any more of the brutality that she had suffered for the last few days.

But it seemed her new found or, sold to, in this case, Master had other ideas. Twisting her around by her hair as she guessed was facing back she kept her eyes closed. Hearing Vex screams as the beatings silenced her all the while the crowd made its cheers flip her stomach in a sickening way. His breath too close to her as she gasped with wide eyes. His voice making her skin cold suddenly trying her best to suppress a shudder from the bottom of her spine up to her very nape of her neck. His voice didn't hold danger but she didn't want to know how quickly that can turn on her. Estina felt like she stood there for eternity but it was only mere seconds, making her stand frozen; learn? Learn from who? Him?! She rather face Dadric Princes and their cruelty than being anymore part of this! Estina instead focused herself on Vex being sold off to a rather large panther tanking over the now small beaten lockpick master. Yanking her to his chest as he glared down like he was about to eat her.  Estina felt the need to look away as she saw several more of her kind being sold.

Yet, she was even denied that as well, his hand gripped her jaw. Rough yet... No, he didn't seem to apply a hurtful pressure to her, not that it was much needed. Did he already know she was badly hit there too much the day before? She winced at the calloused touch against her dirty skin, yet she felt the contact not... Unpleasant. The first real gentle touch she had and the immediate reaction both scared her and perplexed her. Estina's head swam with pain and prayer to whoever would listen to her as each woman that she didn't recognize and some she did- mostly Kajiit from the missing caravans that had been rumored for so long...

The way a Redguard woman screamed made her want to cry out to her, instead her body squirmed under his grip. Feeling her pain on the nape of her neck increase making her quickly cease; since when did this become such a norm among these... Beasts?! What a cruel joke it was- these people must have taken several lessons from the Aldmeri Dominion on supremacy and slave owning. Especially on how cruel they were; everything from kidnapping her to where she was at now all screamed to her Aldemeri Dominion. The very Altmer, Dunmer and even her own Bosmer kind had wanted from the very beginning. Slaving all of Tamriel over those who were inferior and those who didn't agree with their views. When the show, if one even wants to call it that, finished she hung her head in despair. She had no choice; that 'choice' was an illusion. One would have to be a fool to think so otherwise. Her fate was with her new Master; that was that.

When her "master" turned to leave she felt him tug her along, making her hiss and quietly whimper for a bit on the pain of her neck as she tried to keep up. Nearly halfway through their walk to the Inn did she finally get any sort of established rhythm of his strides to her small two steps behind. That and her back burned in agony as she hunched far too low for her liking; did he forget how tall he was? Even her stumbling up the stairs had caused a few scrapes to her ankles but she somehow managed with no blood to her skin. The last thing she wants is to suddenly have her master smell her red blood and just decides to have her for dinner. Eating her out until his belly's content only made her that much more angered as she was pushed into the one bedroom making her slightly stumble forward.

"Look, you don't understand!-" She started turning to face him with her crystal blue eyes up at him, deciding if she was to be dead by being his meal at least she wouldn't go down without a fight. That was before he grabbed her making her gasp as the rags she wore were torn away from her skin making her shiver at the sudden cold air. Her legs clamping together more so than how she was even if bound by the waist.

Estina found herself staring up at the lion's eyes, finding herself looking back up at him shivering but taking her stance and giving him a defying look. She was a hunter's daughter and she will not back down. No matter what the cost or what he says. Even if she was naked before him and no weapon to help her defend. She had her magic and her blood will be hard to take poison. The rumble in his chest could almost be compared to a Dragon's thum but she still stood her ground, her words soft as she only spoke barely above a whisper.

"How can you say that when I hadn't done it in the first place?"

She held her gaze at him waiting for a hit, waiting for him to kill, bite, do whatever it would take to end her life here and now. Seconds turned into moments before a knock at the door was heard, yet it took a few moments longer before the Lion moved making her close her eyes as a wave of relief washed over her. The fear still bubbled in her stomach but she still felt on edge, she turned her head away in exhaustion of the day as she heard a slosh of a bucket full of water was brought in. She quickly eyed the bucket and the towel before looking at him. Just what kind of beast would clean up their meal before eating them?

"If I am your slave then at least tell me who I was sold to. Or where I am."

TaemaNai

Time worked to the Master's side, always. An infuriating amount of patience could go a long way. In this case he let her speak her mind while he carried the bucket to the fire. There he poured the water into the kettle and swung the metal arm over the fire to start heating it. When the master turned back it was with the silvery sound of steel slowly withdrawing from its scabbard. The naked blade gleamed in the firelight as he set it down on a table nearby, both within her sight and his easy reach. The empty scabbard he placed on the table behind the blade. Heavy steps carried the Master around her in a slow circle, tail brushing a tufted tip against the back of one knee in passing. When Xaek came into her line of sight again, it was to deliver another backhand.

"Never tell me what I do not understand, slave." No heat or anger touched his voice. He might have been casually discussing accountancy instead of leaning down to pull her up by a handful of her hair again until she either stood or dangled with toes only on the ground.

"I will speak as I please." Another slap that would have set a man on the ground, the hand on her hair twisting his grip a little tighter while he did it. "You will speak when spoken to unless permitted otherwise."

The last broadside from his hand accompanied the release of the hand in her hair, letting her stand or fall under her own power. "I owe you nothing, slave. I paid for you out of pity, not desire. You will be eating food I pay for living under a roof I pay for and if you have anything it is because I will give it to you. You are owned and own nothing. Expect nothing from a Master, not even your next breath."

His hand struck out again like a viper, this time moving to catch her beneath the chin with his grip. His thumb moved to stroke across one stinging cheek while his eyes bored back into hers, searching for something possibly. Gold light played through the Master's eyes briefly, clearly no trick of the fireplace this time. "Tell me if you understand what I have said, slave."

YamiNoTenshi22

She watched closely as he started to bring the water to the kettle, heating it as she heard his sword unsheathed. This was it, had to be. The moment when she had said too much and now she was going to die for it; all because of her wanting to simply know who he was and where she was. Her body tensed up as she watched him place the blade on the table within arms reach of him. The fire's light dancing on his blade as if licking its edge to sharpen for her very death. Her eyes kept on the blade as loud thumps rumbled on her ears.

Thunder- it was all she could best place it, he was the very element of thunder. His very presence made her want to shudder, to flinch, even jolt away from him. Yet, she could only stand still as she was taught from her father when dealing with predators. Do not move, and you will not get hurt.

She felt a tickle of his fur on the back of her leg making her leg shake and bend forward slightly. The touch almost too much into the mixture of the tension.

Almost.

She should have expected him to backhand her, yet when he returned to her line of sight that blocked her view of the blade she couldn't brace herself quickly enough for the blow. Estina had hoped he would have allowed her to fall and leave her be, but once more her long hair was used to keep her upright. It astonished her just how small she was compared to the Lion, his one hand could easily crush her throat let alone hold all of her hair.

Gasping for air, she did her best to not cry out in pain, but when her hair was pulled tighter she gave a rather loud whimper. That final blow, however, she found herself wrapping her arms tightly as if to hold in the pain and her sound, her nails digging into her elvish skin of her hips. Not wanting to give him any more satisfaction. She stumbled back a bit but stood her ground as tears prickled her Blue Crystal eyes at him, glaring in defiance.

No, there is one thing she will always own. Her name, her past, who she is. No one can take that away from her and she is sure as hell not going to let him take that away from her.

So, he pitied her, that's one piece of information she will have to store away for when she does get herself out of this mess. Not having to worry about emotional attachment to the very being who bought her. She didn't want his pity, she wanted answers. Well- she got a bit of it at least, just not the kind she was seeking.

Anger bubbled in her throat, wanting to spat at him yet, another blow made her voice whimper again. Her body nearly falling over to the side before she found herself staring back at his Golden eyes; those same Golden eyes that caused her Blue Crystal ones to stare back. A shiver crept through the nape of her neck, his touch almost easing the stinging had her want to ease into it. Hell, she... Found herself slightly doing it.

"I...I understand." She stated, not in defeat but more in weary.   

TaemaNai

Xaek removed his hand from beneath her chin to snap a finger out against her nose, a quick sharp sting befitting something one might do to a child. "You don't understand, but you will. You're smart enough to play along."

One hand pushed on her shoulder to turn her away from him. Fingers tugged at the knot behind her wrists. It looked like a gnarled thing but some trick of the Master's ropework let him undo it with a single hand. The other rested heavily on her shoulder. "When you address me, it is always as your Master. That is why every good slave always has the last word of any conversation. She always says 'Yes Master' when he is done speaking."

Hands freed but still with a cord around her wait he pushed her towards the kettle, tossing a cloth at the floor by her feet. As to the lion himself he sat down on the edge of a chair and pulled his sword from the table. A flick of his wrist brought the heavy blade's flatside against her backside, just hard enough to sting and make a sound that seemed to amuse him. After that his steel rested across his lap like a favorite pet. "Clean yourself. Don't give me cause to put hands on you again, slave."

YamiNoTenshi22

The snap from his finger made her flinch in both surprise and hot pain spread from the tip of her nose up to the bridge, her lips frowning even more as she gritted her teeth to keep herself from really speaking out her mind about any of his remarks. Her body easily turned under his heavy hands, feeling her knots on her wrists became loose and soon she was freed from her bonds, but with a limited leash, it seemed. For when he pushed her forward towards the fireplace she got the idea. This was how she was going to wash. Heated water and a cloth. Oh, Alduin come and eat her soul now; couldn't get any worse than this right?

A sharp sting from metal made her yipe loudly as she fell to her knees before the kettle, the fire's warm heating her skin. When he had told her to clean herself she had almost forgotten about his last lesson but she bit her cheek to keep herself from sounding forceful. "Yes, Master."

Her hand took the cloth slowly, feeling it between her fingers before she moved it to the kettle with the now hot water, feeling it warm her hand soothingly on her worn muscles and rope licked wrist. Without even bothering to wring out the cloth Estina closed her eyes and tried to shut him out, pretend she was far away from where she sat. She had been traveling all day at The Rift, thus she had found a nice spring to settle her sore body from bandits that loved to slap her one too many times. The cloth touched her shoulder first, allowing the water to trickle down her side, back and hip.

A soft sigh escaped her lips before she moved the cloth slowly down her arms. Scrubbing the dirt and grime away, Each time the hot cloth touched her skin she felt it soothe her sore body. Usually, she would have a special oil for her skin that had herbal mixtures but this hot water was going to have to do. Even for her hair, she used the cloth. Getting each bit of the dirt from that awful time of the Pens out of her.

Soon her light almond skin was shown better in the firelight. Her hair no longer dirty and in clumps but fiery red locks that covered her back down to the very floor around her legs as she sat on her knees. Free of tangles from her fingers to the best of her abilities. She cupped the hot water with the cloth and moved it over to her lower region. Keeping her eyes closed she moved her hand over her outer lips, giving light scrub as to never burn herself from the water's heat.

When she finished she placed the cloth on the edge of the kettle, folded. Wrapping her arms around her chest she kept her eyes closed, not daring to look nor to even move until he did.

TaemaNai

It would be hard to miss his presence looming behind her as she finished washing herself. Steel settled atop the table freeing his rough hands to gather her hair together. Someone had done this before. Xaek's movements were quick and practiced as he twisted her long locks into a coil atop her head, exposing the elf's supple neck. He could be felt leaning closer as his mane brushed across one shoulder. His voice rumbled against her ear with a hint of warmth. "Remember, excellence is only tolerated. Be more."

His hands slipped down her arms, indulging his fingers to trace along the shape of the archer's muscles until he could take hold of her by her wrists. Xaek drew in a deep breath filled with her clean scent as he leveraged her wrists higher, nose brushing her cheek. The lion eased himself back enough to cross her wrists behind her neck. The length of cord about her waist came undone in one paw while the other broad hand held her wrists in place. It was a simple thing to pass the cord around her throat, working one of the slaver's knots at the back of her neck before the rest of the length wound around her wrists to secure them in place. "That's a hangman's knot. Tug it at your own peril."

Confident she'd not pull too much at his slipknot, the master undid her hair from its perch. He pulled at her locks before separating them out into portions. Deftly he worked the bundles of hair against one another to weave them back together. Once Estina's hair had been worked into a pair of tight braids from her scalp to the floor below Xaek secured his work with a few more bits of binding fiber bitten to the proper length. Not many would expect a swordsman to know enough to braid hair however, Xaek spent enough time replacing the grips of his blades to know the technique. He also took an interest in pampering slaves on occasion with simple attentions. Sadly this was not to be one of those times. Without ceremony he took up his blade from the table and cut the braids free with one neat slice. What was left almost counted as a pixie cut, albeit far from professionally styled.

The sword went back to the table and the ropes of red hair went to Xaek's hand. He let the elf have a moment to register just what he'd taken from her before his arm slipped around her side from behind. His hand rested across one thigh, fingers dipping between her legs. The prickle of claw tips against her inner thigh would be unmistakable while he leaned closer, mane brushing against one of her bound elbows. "Your body, your life, are property of your Master. Never forget that. There are plenty who would take both from you just for sadism's sake."

His hand rose higher along her leg as he spoke, slipping up across her leg as he slipping the arm around her waist. Hardly any effort went into setting the woman on her feet again though that hardly lasted. One hand pushed on her bound wrists to bend her over the edge of what this inn used for a bed. Softer than a chair even if it did leave her hind end exposed to the man. The indignity continued as he used one of the severed braids like a rope, tying one thigh to the bed's foot down low. Not the most secure thing but without hands to untie her, Estina would be staying. The other braid he took to the bed. Master seated himself beside her where she could turn her head to watch. He started to undo one end of the braid, smoothing out the strands of hair while he talked. "You have until your hair grows long again before I sell you. At that time you'll be someone else's problem. If you're good at what you do, chances are you'll be bought at a nice profit by a man that will treasure you. If you are still like this however, you'll likely sell for cheap to the first bastard of the day."

He stopped undoing the braid and used the cord to retie what remained. The master now had her hair worked into a braided handle, a bit long in the grip, with the rest of the hair hanging loose like a flogger. The bed shifted as the Master stood up again, moving behind her. She could feel him draping her own hair across her back, letting the softness slink its way across her skin as he drew it down naked flesh to slip off the curve of her backside. A sound like sharpened silk accompanied the sting of his first strike, a horizontal lash from one cheek to the other. Xaek let her have a moment to drink in the mild pain and gentle warmth before the backhand strike caught her ass. Another moment to savor, this time with the Master's hand reaching down to stroke her. His palm cupped against the shape of her body as he moved against her blushed skin, rubbing away the pain with her Master's touch.

YamiNoTenshi22

Estina gasped, her hands giving a slight twitch from her lap, her skin tingled as his fur barely tickled her yet she could feel. "Yes, Master." She stated softly, although she wasn't sure what to make of his statement. Just what kind of excellence did he want from her? She watched his hands sliding down her arms; he was warm, almost comforting.  Estina had found herself leaning back a little, moving slightly to give him more space to do as he pleased. That was until she felt her wrists easily held by his large hands. She could feel his breathing on her cheek before her hands were moved up and over her head, then secured behind her neck. When he spoke of a hangman's knot she gave a small squirm, feeling the knot suddenly move as she stiffened. The thing was getting tighter!? Was he trying to choke her?

'You fucking bastard!'

When she felt his hands on her hair again she held her breath, praying to each daedric prince that he wouldn't do anything to her long locks. She's never cut her hair simply because it was her only connection to her uniqueness that she was well known and recognized for back at the guild. Her hair was red as fire, and she had always loved it when Brynolf had brushed her locks back with his fingers.

Closing her eyes she actually tried to image the very scenery, they were in his quarters late into the night as the others slept. He pulled at her locks, her mind it was Brynolf working her hair into a braid, even if she knew he didn't know how. Still, the very thought made her relax, even move her head a little to the side to help him braid better of her locks. Her hum of content was filled with sincerity, that was before she heard him pick up his blade, the sharp edge of his knife kissing the nape of her neck. Killing her thoughts of warmth and comfort, and brought her back to the hell she was roughly bought into. Her eyes looked over before she turned her head.

Why? Why did he do this to her?! She was... Oh, Oblivion, she didn't know what she looked like and she didn't care to! Her hair was part of her and he just simply took it from her. She wanted to scream at him; anger bubbled up her throat as her face turned away, her disposition to find a way out of this had only added another layer to her determination. Her eyes closing tightly shut before her body squirmed again as his hand rested on her inner thigh, her hips moving back in a way to move away from his hand. Yet, she found his claw tips strangely making her wanting to feel it more. Her face tried to move away from his, not wanting to answer to anything he was saying. Her anger still in the pit of her stomach. But it was as he said before- she was smart enough to play along. "Y-Yes Master..."

'I swear when I get out of this, I hope to never see you again...'

The more his hands rose higher along her leg, the more her body started to relish the feeling of his claw tips and touch. She bit her inner cheek to show anything to the Lion, refusing to even give him a reaction as she was feeling his arm around her waist. Sadly, Estina's face was growing more and redder by the minute, and her heartbeat was not slowing down. No. She refused to be in anyway aroused by this... Cat! Soon, she was on the bed, her face grew even a darker shade of red as she was on the bed, tied by her own hair as her ass was slightly raised up; only making her eyes clutch tightly shut. She's not like this! She's not!

When she felt the bed dip beside her she slowly moved her face to him, only opening her eyes long enough to hear him, but her eyes were on her hair. What was he doing with her hair now? Or another braided part of her hair? Still, like what? How is she now? But she didn't belong to anybody in the first place! Estina wasn't meant to be here at all! Her and Vex were ambushed and then kidnapped; why couldn't Xaek see any of this? 

Estina faced away once more, unsure just what to say to him. What more could be said? And how could she possibly 'Yes Master' to that kind of statement? When she was about to open her mouth to speak she found herself giving an audible gasp at the soft touch of her hair. What was he doing now? But soon her question was answered.

The sharp whip snap and sting made her cry out as her body struggled, only tightening her hangman's knot as she arched her thighs or tried to. Soon his hand touched her stinging cheek making her muscles twitch; what kind of sensation was this?! This was horrible! She wanted out! Make it stop!

But Xaek didn't stop at all, he kept up his administration, her hip jerking forward after several more whips, her eyes tearing up as she panted at the pain, it was messing with her mind. It wasn't hurting her as badly but why was she feeling so heated now? Her face now felt flush as another strike almost made her moan if she didn't bite her bottom lip, her face buried into the bed as she gripped on her bindings. Trying to hide both her arousal and shame. She shouldn't like this- she won't show him or he might get mad at her- what if he kills her? The man was starting to be unpredictable at this point and her mind wasn't helping her anymore. All she could think about was how she felt so warm and wet between her legs. Oh, no- her ass was up in display for him! He could see everything!

Estina tried to clutch her cheeks together as if it would help her hide her lips that she knew would be bubbling wet with her nectar. The inner folds channeled up to her throbbing bud, swollen enough to push out from under its hood like a tiny, exquisite pearl waiting to be picked.