News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Come Play Dying

Started by Onnen, June 09, 2011, 03:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onnen

Yup, I'm Onnen and I'm a man of simple Tastes, I've been RP'ing for about 5 to 7 years now and I vary style and length like a changing wind. I'm willing to RP with most everyone, unless it starts getting Ridiculous or someone ends up posting 3 word posts. (It's happened before @_@)

When it comes to group Rp's or some sort of storyline that involves "Good/Evil" I love to play the Bad Guy, Around Furc I got massively tired of of everyone trying to be the Hero and big shot, thus I love being that "Antihero" Or villain that everyone loves to hate, something I like to consider that I do very well.  :D But away from that I'm pretty Passive/Neutral in RP's when it comes to Alignment.

I pretty much have only one "Set" Character that I have the most experience with and That's Onnen, Information can be found at http://www.wix.com/onnenmd/onnen-project-1 . Fair warning is that when it comes to Onnen he's constantly being changed and evolving, what may be on the site 1 week may not be there the next week, I've had Onnen since I began Rp'ing and I'm constantly changing and remolding him to my desires.

Currently I'm searching for at least 3 Different Rp's which can be found Below

Wasteland/Apocalypse Rp
I've been wanting to do this one for as long as I can really remember, but it has mostly been enhanced by my playing of Fallout 3 And Fallout New Vegas. Mutation, Radiation, Weapons and Survival, what's there not to love?

Zombie Rp
Pretty much the same as above, 'Cept with Zombies, Preferably around L4D Related Story Lines with slight changes such as Mutations, Disease/Infection Ideas and so forth, as well as Different Factions such as Military, Survivors, and "Scientists". All around attempting to both survive, uncover, and kill the infection.

"Onnen"
Pretty much just mained out with Onnen in any kind of R.P at all, I don't really complain when it comes to time line or anything different, I'm willing to mold, change and beat Onnen down into the right setting no matter what kind of Rp it is. =D

I can be reached of course on the forums, and on both Furc and MSN at subzero9283@Hotmail.com And of course, Onnen on Furc. n_n buh bai
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Onnen

Specific Plots

Covens

The 20th century brought many changes to the world, and even more so entering the early 21st century. Humans now relying on technology more and more, bitching about resources that disappeared yet no desire to stop using them, even the stories of old legends and tales being twisted to something completely different. It was kind of sickening when you were in a crowd of loud, clattering and jumbled people running about and a movie poster of some pale male was behind an emotionless looking girl with the glittering words "Twilight" was everywhere. Hell perhaps the thought of Sparkling like some sort of princess could be funny after a while, or maybe the funniest would be how nobody knew what lay deep underneath their concrete jungles and cement walls. Underground manors and fortresses, ancient markings along their walls and most importantly, the things that dwelled within those walls. When you've been around for about 15,345 years and feasted on the blood of humans without prejudice, murdered your species in blood wars with causes long forgotten, and sat 'pon a throne overlooking your brethren feasting, lusting and sinning, you'd probably be a little bit different to.

The Wastes

In the not too distant future, America regains power in an Extreme way by annexing Canada and afterwords, taking it for their own territory, afterwords sweeping through Mexico and northern South America like a plague, soon the entire Western Hemisphere is controlled strictly by America, and overseas countries are threatened with Nuclear War and also being conquered by the growing American invasion. It's not certain who decided to strike first, but on the afternoon of July 4th, 2020 the bombs first fell from the skies, completely destroying everything in their paths and areas and the earth was covered in darkness for a good 2 months. When the dust cleared there were no nations, no politics, simply the destroyed earth, irradiated ground and water, and small bastions of human civilization left. The struggle to survive and rebuild begins in a world full of irradiated horrors, death, and violence. Enter the next chapter of Human history.

This will loosely be based on a sort of "Fallout" type atmosphere in the ways of Towns, Cities, Radiation protection and Treatment, etc etc.

28 months Later

After the second outbreak in London, as well as the failure to contain the infection of the Rage Virus most of London is bombed out as well as several other European countries in attempt to stop and destroy the advance of infection. However this containment procedure also fails as the infection begins to be reported overseas, sweeping through New york city and several other Eastern States and cities within a matter of days, sometimes just hours. After 2 years and 4 months of constant battling, research and attempts to kill off and stop the second outbreak of the Rage Virus the entire Eastern half of the United States has been bombed out and reduced to rubble and ash by the same Code Red protocol executed in London. The borders near these now quarantined states are heavily guarded with a "Kill on sight" order to all military personal guarding them, infected or not. Those that survived prior waves of infection, bombing and the Code Red protocol now struggle to travel north to Canada for safety from the Quarantine zone, hoping that the infected starve themselves out once again and civilization can be restored.

Map of Quarantined States
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

mewmint20

covens has me interested, what characters were you planning on being involved plot wise?

Onnen

Not quite sure yet as this is actually a very old RP idea from a storyline I was involved in what seems like forever Ago. I was thinking of Warring Vampire Clans with a Hierarchy consisting of Royal Blood, to Guards, to Soldiers and then "Normal" Folk.

I have my Main character Onnen already planned out for this as probably a High Ranking Soldier since I can't RP Leadership/Royalty very well in my own mind. xD It's a work in progress to say the least.

mewmint20

Oddly; works in progress interest me; i wouldn't mind playing something like a foolish human who is brought there or ends up there by accident and sort of becomes a 'feeding' slave; i have a character who is already one. She is a slave for them to feed of however she is also part vampire. Would that fit in to your work in progress if not i can make new characters ^^

Cador

Hello Onnen If you are still planning on running Covens RP or are already running it would you mind if I joined in as well?

please send more info on the rp please.