News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Kane's Introduction

Started by MaverickKane, August 18, 2017, 12:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Most people call me Kane, or Mav. I'm not really particular about nicknames. There's only one that gets under my skin. I won't point it out, but you'll know if you say it, because I will ask that you don't use it.

I've checked this site out a few times. I was interested. I just never signed up. SweetSerenade gave me to push to go ahead and register and give Forsaken a chance. So, I guess you could blame her for...crossing to the dark side?

I've been role playing ever since I had a computer, back in the day of dial-up connection and MSN communities/chat service (16 years). Needless to say, I have been part of multiple groups and sites that have come and gone for one reason or another. What I am looking for is a mature group of role players that know how to separate themselves from their characters and stories as well as respect personal boundaries. This is me hoping that I find that here.

I choose not to share much beyond my role play interests, publicly. I'm selective about who I share my life and interests with. This also includes email and messengers. Most of my interaction will be strictly to forums until I feel comfortable doing otherwise. Please don't take my hesitancy as rudeness. I've simply been burned one too many times.

SweetSerenade

-tackle loves- Welcome Mav <3 So happy to have you here. I can't wait for you to settle in and enjoy yourself. Feel free to ask any questions, and the Welcome Crew and Staff will be more than happy to help!

YamiNoTenshi22

Hello! Kane. *waves* Welcome to Forsaken Lullaby! I'm so glad you decided to join the site. I'm Yami, Or most of the people here call me Yams. I'm the Welcoming Committee *throws confetti and gives you a hot beverage of your choice* I guess you would like to know more about your little forum. Let's see, you have the usual Fandom Rp's, Original Rp's, Open, One on One, Taboo, General and a few others that I can't think of at the top of my head.

But I think what makes us more different to other forums is the people. You see, the admins here are super nice. That, and we're very accepting of all backgrounds and respectful of all roleplaying styles. We want our players to feel welcomed and accepted for more than just who they play as but for who they are outside of playing.

So please enjoy the escape from the everyday grind of the world for a bit and remember to have fun! We are lucky to have you here with us~

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

^_ ~ May I take your order?

MaverickKane

When you say you are accepting of all backgrounds, does the LGBTQA spectrum fall under that? Because I fall under the T and gonna be honest, it's one of the reasons I am so careful about my interactions online. Never know when someone is going to be mad at that. SweetS told me that everyone here is really accepting and friendly, but you know...I have to get to know for myself.

In any case, Thank you for the warm welcome. I've busily been working on getting my rp preferences set up on a thread int he request forum. That's where SweetS told me to put it, anyway. I look forward to getting an rp set up with her soon and hopefully with others here as well. ^.^

YamiNoTenshi22

Rest assure we are especially welcoming to the LGBTQA spectrum- I'm personally Bi and my significant other is Trans too. n_n/ *Gives a reassuring smile* I promise you that I will personally make sure you're very comfortable here and if you have any questions or complaints don't hesitate to ask us. We want this place to be beautiful and it's our goal as admins and welcoming committee to make it happen for everyone.

Oh yes! *Claps* I'm so glad you are working on a request thread! Do not worry and think it's a race to the clock on these things, think of it as making your own ad in a way. Sprinkle a little flare and throw in some fun!~

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

^_ ~ May I take your order?

MaverickKane

Thanks. That really means a lot to me.

Ah, no worries. Most of my preferences were already set up on the other site I frequent. Just added or edited some things. I usually make my own text graphics and throw them where I feel they are needed. Just when I have time.

TakodaVega

All spectrum are accepted in our home :) If someone has an issue or says something to you about it please bring it to my attention immediately!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.