News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Stormbringer's Waltz [DM Info]

Started by TakodaVega, August 14, 2017, 12:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

Hello Everybody :D

Apparently I've been recruited to DM a game. This game will take place sometime in the next two-three weeks with an exact day to be determined [I am not in town this weekend, Lady dates!] In the meantime I wanted to put out the general idea of the plot - as well as give a timeline and a tool for those who are either A.) Joined Game, or B.) Need help and want to join, or C.) Just need help. :D

General Premise

Karita Marinus is the human captain of the Outlaw Seraphim who was once a pirate but in order to gain a pardon for her crew has taken on a job of delivering an item of 'great importance' from Avarien, which is one of the Major Port cities to Geis which is the Holy Capital. It is not necessarily a long trip, but the package is of rather large value that the Mayor seems want to make sure out of his city as fast as possible and placed with the Priesthood.

You have joined Captain Marinus' crew either by choice thanks to word of mouth at your local tavern, or by force whether that be by the Mayor of the great city or to serve out your 'time' for your own pardon.

Stats are rolled in two FULL sets. You can chose either set but you must accept full numbers in each set. Your dice rolls are completed using /roll 4d6k3 in Roll20. They must be done with me in the room! So if you want to roll your stats please nudge me on discord :)

Your character sheets will be put up to Level 5. You get 2 character traits chose them wisely!

Zyrb and Greyfrost will help you if you have questions regarding character sheet building!

Before game I need to have everyone's bios typed up and a long term and short term goal for your characters.

...But as a bonus I will also allow some collaboration for you, my dear players, to tell me...Secrets about your characters or other peoples characters that they are keeping from the party. So if you want some backstory with another player I am okay with this. But send me a PM either on Forsaken or Discord and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. :)

Link to game: https://app.roll20.net/join/2483485/X7Ui6Q

The game will be played over our Discord Server strictly in the tabletop room. IF you want  to listen to the game note ALL non players will be muted upon entry. Thank you everyone who is helping me and I hope we all have fun and have a fabulous game :)
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.