News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

"A Lesson In Crimson" [Yami x Damon]

Started by YamiNoTenshi22, August 10, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamiNoTenshi22

Deirdre looked over at Sebastian when he returned, her eyes widening when he came closer to hers as his whisper hit her ear. Her body naturally reacting to him, the tingle spreading from her spine down to her very toes; of course, this arousal would happen it was chemical occurrence after all. However, when he spoke of redemption it made her stop in mid track in her thoughts. Did he honestly think he could actually get to her to the point that she would crave him? That won't ever be the case with her, she was going to keep herself from his cockiness. As much as she was curious about his last statement she looked back down at Salem who's attention had been grabbed by Sebastian's hand ruffling her bed covers.

"Meow." Salem's paws quick as shadow sprung to action, pouncing at Sebastian's hands and fingers. His tail flicking and eyes widening with heightening awareness. Deirdre gave a soft smile, watching Salem for a moment or two longer.

"My father actually brought him to me after the war, he actually found him somewhere on the way to my place. Mother was gone and he was the only one around. So, we cleaned him up, nursed him back to health and just.... Well, he's lived with me ever since. Salem was the first name that came to mind from one of the books I was reading at the time and well- Black Cats and Witches."

She found herself giving Sebastian a rather burst of a sudden chuckle before she clicked her tongue, making Salem quickly perk his ears up and suddenly run up to her chest and nuzzle on her face, the woman's chuckle turning into a soft giggle. Her free hand holding her faithful pet as the other held her side to keep from being too much in pain.

"Salem is one of my best friends who should skedaddle. Mama has to be patched up and I don't want to frighten him with my screams. Although knowing Salem he's probably hungry, even though he's been fed before I left home~" She cooed giving the elegant cat several scratches behind the ear and under his chin.

"Ok, you- go on." She placed the cat on the floor, seeing him walk off, "Go laze about somewhere or something." Deirdre sighed, looking up at Sebastian before looking over at the bandages and the kit. She wasn't in favor of having pain; not that she could not handle pain, but at least not without a mixture of pleasure or, in some way being distracted from the pain. Hence, why she never loved hospitals, they're nothing but pain. Pain in the physical sense, emotional, and everything in between. Rolling her head away she closed her eyes laying her hand on her chest and her other on her bed sheet she muttered quietly.

"Ok, get this over with. Then you can go home... I'm going to need to sleep this off like a bad hangover. 

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

^_ ~ May I take your order?

DamonHuntington

The woman's statement was met with a shaking of the head. "I told you that I will not abandon you for tonight. It would be a pity for me to save you only to find you dead the next morning, and for that reason I very much decline the proposal of returning home. I am going to stay here", Sebastian stated with resolution, implying that he would not budge on the matter. His eyes trailed the cat's path as Salem left the room with his tail hoisted like a flag, smiling to himself rather happily with the pet. "He is certainly a precious companion. I am glad that he has found someone to take care of him, in the same way I am glad that he seems to be responsible for you to a certain degree", the demon remarked, unwilling to elaborate on that thought for now.

Sebastian's expression quickly turned serious when the animal left the room, however. "Now, I must warn you beforehand that this will not be an enjoyable kind of pain. I will need to remove the opened stitches and line the wound with new ones - and, unfortunately, I have not foreseen you'd overdo yourself to the point of confiscating an extra bottle of topic anaesthetic from the hospital". He smirked for a brief moment - "a grave oversight, I know".

Drawing a sharp breath, the man continued describing the procedures. "I'm going to clean the area as well, in order to ensure that you don't get any suppuration from the gash. Now, if you'll excuse me", the demon stated as he slowly began to take off his shirt, little by little.

Once the last button was opened, he handed the article of clothing to Deirdre with no acknowledgement whatsoever of his partial nudity. "Put this in your mouth and secure it in place with your teeth. This way, you won't scream too much and concern your neighbours", the man explained in a matter-of-fact tone as he assessed what kind of reaction the woman would take to his demeanour; after all, Sebastian knew that the smallest tells could say much about an individual's personality.

He stood up and gave her a reassuring smile. "Please lie down completely, I need to first check the affected area", he spoke as his hands directed her towards the bed. His fingers slowly inched closer to the first button of the blood-soaked shirt as soon as Deirdre's body was lying down stomach-up.

Click the signature to access my Request Thread.

YamiNoTenshi22

"W-what?" Deirdre asked, confused as to what he meant by his statement about her cat being responsible for her. She didn't think so- if anything, she felt more so simply because Salem is a helpless creature that was abandoned when he was a kitten. Probably left to die or worse, his own mother was dead too. Just like her...

Shaking her head she pushed the thought out of her mind, looking away for a moment before she turned to give more of her rebuttal at his refusal to leave, that was until he started to talk again. Her eyes slowly growing wide, "W-wait can't you just wait until I drink to the point of passing out or something? I mean-"  She went to raise herself up to her elbows, trying to get the Irish Whiskey in her kitchen before she stopped. So that was his plan, gagging her screams with his shirt. Practical- if not a bit of an oversite on her part. After all, it was her undoing in coming to work after having been in a fatal beat down by Mr. Pratt and not resting up as she should. But he could have easily used a towel or a different cloth and not his shirt. So why?

Deirdre did her best to glare at him, yanking the cloth from his hands. With as much little movement she twisted the shirt tightly, making a small gag for herself before she secured the arms around her head snugly, allowing her to bite down as hard as she needed and scream as loud as she would have to. Would Sebastian question how she knew to make such a thing? Probably, but for now, she just wanted this to be done and over with. When his voice commanded her to lay down she did, watching his hand move to the button of his blood soaked shirt. Her stomach sucking in at his touch but she only looked away.

His hands felt cool to her heated skin but almost long to her. The fingers easily undoing the buttons all the way up to her neck, opening her shirt as her dark bra was shown, her abdomen, however, was completely covered in blood to her side as more slowly trickled from one stitch being open. Her eyes tearing but she kept herself quiet, her hands clawing on her bed sheets as Sebastian's hands kept on her skin, moving from her stomach to her side as she guessed, inspected the wound. The words he told her only made her close her eyes tightly. What did he mean he had to cut out the skin!? Just because of some shirt thread had stuck into the stitches and it had become supposedly infected. Surely he was just joking... Right?

The footsteps moved to the end of the bed where her kit was, her eyes opened to see the shadow of scissors making her whip her head, her hands quickly going to covering her side as she tried to stop him.

Chank! Clink!

Crystal Blue met Crimson, her hands above her head and cuffed to her bed. She studied his eyes, darting between his left and right trying to determine how any human can get such a color like this. Sebastian was too close, yet his words hit her with every breath he took making her eyes widen and stiff in fear. She can't endure this, she can't! Yet, Sebastian slowly got up and returned to the kit, getting the scissors and was soon back to her side.

He had started to dab and clean her skin with a cloth filled with a liquid that she, no doubt guessed was an alcohol type of solution judging by the stinging and strong smell that filled the room. Next came the scissors, snipping away the old stitches. The stinging was dull, nothing sort of annoying to her. Rolling her head to watch Sebastian as he consecrated diligently to snipping away the thread and removing them was not something she had ever thought she would have to feel. It was an odd pain. When it had finally ended she took several deep breaths, giving him a rather side smile. It wasn't too bad-

Pain shot through her side as her scream gurgled from the back of her throat, it was bad enough when she could actually hear the scissors snipping her very skin. Tears started to stream down her face as her head laid back when he finished, her groan filled with pain as Sebastian then started to thread the needle, it's silk making her want to vomit. Deirdre looked away quickly, allowing her fiery locks to fall over her eyes as flashes of her days of the hellish nightmare years before fluttered in her memory when she closed her eyes.  The things she had to do for the Jewish people, the smells, sights, sounds and the things she had endured. The lives that had been shattered by a single man who thought he knew of the perfect race...

Each stab and stretch of her skin from his stitching felt deliberate, almost sadistic. Was this her punishment for being part of such a group that helped the Jews? Did he somehow know? Was he one of those old Nazi supporters? Wait, why was she even thinking this at all? Her face started to burn from her tears as she felt her screams once more, making her pant almost to the point that Sebastian had to hold her down with one arm as he stitched the final stitches. Her screams finally dying down as her body felt convulsed, her eyes losing its focus on Sebastian's smile.

Why was he smiling? She must look like hell, and worst for wear at the state she's in. All she wanted now was to just let the darkness to take her in. No more thoughts that swam in her mind, or the man that she's being forced to partner with. Let it wait for tomorrow; eye lids were finally too heavy to keep open for her.

The pain was throbbing in steady waves on her side as her body allowed itself to pass out before Sebastian. Needing rest in the utmost important priorty list. Her arms slumped and limp on the pillow above her head as her face rest against her right arm. Shallow, uneasy and quiet breaths were soon heard before the soft pats of Salem's feet as he entered back into the room. Jumping onto the corner of the bed and giving Sebastian a stare, his tail curled around his body and feet. The Teal Hazel irises almost seemed to watch Sebastian in a way that was judging his movements. As if to ask of the Demon, 'What will you do now?'

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

DamonHuntington

The minutes went by as Deirdre's flesh was split and the strands removed.

Naturally, Sebastian was not oblivious to the pain she seemed to feel - in fact, he was deriving a certain degree of glee from it that resonated deep inside his bones in a warm and pleasant sensation. He noticed her eyes welling up with tears, but she seemed too proud to give up at the very beginning of the procedure. Even still, that did not decrease the amusement of the demon; in fact, her fight made the whole process much more enticing towards his sadistic streak.

The gauze slid over the area with a pungent sensation, removing the debris that accumulated in the area and the blood that was slowly seeping out of the wound. Sebastian noticed the twisting of her body in place and could not repress his smirk. "Apparently, cuffing you to the bed was the right choice. We wouldn't want you attacking me for trying to help you out now, would we?", he joked as he pressed tight on the cut - not solely due to spitefulness, but also to help the blood clot in the area.

Without any degree of rush, the man reached over towards the sutures after everything was properly disinfected. "You don't seem to have any anaesthetic, so this will hurt a little. Try not to move your arms too much", the demon stated with a devious grin, piercing the right side of the wound with a curved needle. The thread began to intertwine with the flesh in a zigzagging pattern, each hole leaving an imprint of the sharpness granted by the cold tip of the needle.

He smiled. He smiled widely and brightly.

"We are almost done here, so do not worry about how much more you have to endure", Sebastian assured her as the procedure was nearing its end. "Of course, however, I will leave you tied up so you won't rip the new stitches while you sleep", the man resumed as the final knot was tied and the sutures were closed around the gash. This was the time in which he took out his shirt from her mouth, right as she slumped into the darkness of a dreamless sleep.

With a small sliding of his index against his chin, he stood up, gathered the supplies and left the room. "We'll see each other tomorrow", he whispered as he walked towards the living room, intent on taking a comfortable seat until Deirdre woke up. In his path, he found the cat glancing towards him and softly caressed his head. "Take good care of her, shall you?", he spoke to the cat with a grin.

YamiNoTenshi22

The rays of morning hitting her closed eyelids were the first things that made her stir from her slumber, the second was the dull ache to her side. A replay of the previous night danced in her memory as her eyes fluttered open, her Crystal Blues scanning to find herself still in her clothes and even shoes on. It wasn't the first time she fell asleep still dressed nor was it the first time she woke to some pain. Although, on her side, that was new to her and a first. Giving a soft groan she went to move her arms, finding it strange that they were still over her head and not wrapped around her as she usually slept.

Sounds of clinks and tinks made her more startled as she moved her head to find her hands still cuffed to the iron vertical bars of her bed. This was not what Deirdre had in mind to wake up to. At least, not if the previous night had some sort of dark pleasures that she wasn't aware of. She stopped her struggle and stared at the ceiling, making her think- or more chastise herself for even having those thoughts so early in the morning. Biting her lower lip she hissed in frustration and yanked again, trying to make a bit louder noise or to break her metal headboard of her bed. Yet, it was all for not when nothing or no one came to her rescue.

"Michaelis! You better be in my flat! I won't ever forgive you for this! GET ME OUT OF THIS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND FEED IT TO SALEM!" She screamed, moving her wrists in unison to her bellows as if to try to make as much noise as she could to wake the entire street corner or all of London.

What she didn't expect was to see Sebastian already by her door frame, his chest bare in front of her. Deirdre felt her legs tighten under his look, yet her eyes only hidden her sudden muscle movement with a glare, "I only bit into your shirt. You could have put it back on... It's not like I drooled on it that much. Ugh, never mind, please get me out of this. No woman should be cuffed to the bed and left alone like this. It's not right."

Salem walked past Sebastian, jumping onto the bed and meowing at the both, making Deirdre give a small weak smile. "Besides, I have to feed Salem and we should get to work- I'm probably late enough as it is judging by the light outside. I don't even know how long I've been sleeping."

DamonHuntington

The sudden outburst of the woman elicited a smile from Sebastian. "There is no need to scream, as I am already here. No gentleman would ever leave a woman cuffed to the bed and alone, and I do not intend to be the exception", he replied to her plea of help as he took languorous steps towards the key of the handcuffs. He took his sweet time to arrive there, appreciating the display of Deirdre's body completely tied up and exposed. With a soft click, he then twisted the key into the lock's hole, releasing her wrists from captivity.

"Do not worry about Salem, I have already fed him", he proceeded as he walked to the living room, grabbing a new shirt that was slinging from a chair - unbeknownst to Deirdre, Sebastian had briefly dashed to his apartment in the middle of the night, faster than any human could ever dream of, to get a clean piece of clothing from his wardrobe. His right fist and are were slowly introduced into the first sleeve of the dress shirt in a deliberately slow demeanour, which showed that the demon was not feeling rushed by any means.

"I trust that you have slept well?", the man inquired as he decided to bluff in order to see Deirdre's reactions. "You have certainly spoken my name aloud many times during the night amidst moans, which makes me wonder about your true feelings about me", Sebastian spoke with a wide satisfied grin that completely hid any traces of his lie.

He sat on the bed and caressed the cat's head, waiting for her reply to that.

YamiNoTenshi22

The young woman could only glare as her sore body managed to sit up once she was free from her confinements. Her eyes watched Sebastian as he went to grab his shirt, making her mind wonder as to when he even get another shirt at all let alone while he claimed he never left the house at all. Perhaps he had someone go and fetch him an extra shirt? But who would he trust to do such a thing? Another woman? Surely that had to be the case if his words were to be of anything to go by. Speaking of shirts...

Looking down she realized that she was still exposed in front of him, making her sigh in both annoyance and slight embarrassment of it all. No one has really seen her this exposed, well no man has- since her ex. She should have been a bit more of a professional and lady than what had happened last night. It didn't help that her wet dreams mixed in with her pain so who knows what on earth she had imagined and which was real. Slowly making her way to her closet of her bedroom. Trying to ignore Sebastian as much as she could.

Again, trying was a difficult key word.

"Thank you for feeding Salem," She stated quietly, trying her best to not even look at him in the face as she tossed her bloody shirt into the laundry basket by the closet door. Her other hand taking the nearest dark button down shirt as Sebastian questioned her sleep, making her stop before he pointed on how she slept with her moans and calling out his name.

Deirdre stopped for a moment, her mind reeling at the sudden outburst of his statement. Just what sort of declaration was he making? Surely, he was only jesting? She isn't the time to moan and mutter names in her sleep.

Another moment fell between them.

She huffed in indignation refusing to answer to his childish antics. Let alone, any of his stupid statements that he had no proof of having. Her eyes fell onto his, the amusement that showed in them only made her more irritated to the point that she didn't want to answer to him at all today.  Turning her back to him she swallowed dryly. Choosing to ignore Sebastian might not be the best or wise choice but it was her only option to show him that she was not so easily swayed by such antics.

"I'll get us some coffee on the way. There's a cafe that can make some for on the go. Now, I'm going to shower. These bandages can take for water so I'll be ok. I promise to be careful too so stay out of the bathroom." She quickly dashed out of the bedroom and towards her large bathroom and into her shower needing her time to more than just wash off her blood crusted body.

-Yard An Hour Later-

Morning roll call was always awful for her, for one it wasn't enough for her that she didn't have coffee in her system. At least not enough cups. Second, she didn't like the fact that she was stuck on desk duty still when there was already so much to do with the cult that she can easily help with. If only they could have allowed her to go after that damn man... Maybe if he had survived and she brought him in for questioning instead of dying at Sebastian's gun- wait, was it a gun? No, he slit his throat she fired at Sebastian.

Now that she thought about it she could have sworn she shot at him several times and-

"Well well, Pretty Share Crop—"

Deirdre's eyes snapped to a blond haired man, his eyes a Sea Green that made her only glare back as she cuts him off. "Why do you insist on calling me that, Mitchell?" she asks, glancing at the older man side-long from her position in front of the coffee pot in the break room. Mitchell however, only hid his fear of seeing her alive with a rebuttal of his own.

"What's eating you?" Mitchell asks, a little taken aback.

"Because you suddenly just flash in here like you own the place and it pisses me off. I'm not some sexually promiscuous lady!"

Deirdre had no idea why of now, all times is even taken a second interest in her, it had been several months since they had exchanged words and now that she has a new partner suddenly here he was. Low and behold in all his tall, muscled glory under his pressed suit and well-dressed demeanor is now looking at her with a look of genuine interest on his face.

"W-well, um, I," Mitchell sputters, at a loss.

"I ask only because I find it highly improbable that I am at all promiscuous in terms of the modern ideal, or popular perceptions of this day and age. Not to mention I'm sure you found someone more ideal to your tastes. Last I checked, I think you left me because you were quote on quote- 'done with using a means of my asset?' Or some bullshit you came up with in that tiny brain of yours"

It's the first time Mitchell has listened one of Deirdre's informative diatribes through to its finish, and it surprises the lean young woman. "Mitchell?"

Mitchell, for some reason, looks angry at what she had said. His eyes actually glaring down at her making her take a step back, "Look, I know without some coffee in your system you really do snap your cap but I mean what I say. You are a Share Crop. And for the record, I was an idiot to say that in the past. So, listen to me when I say that I'm going to talk to your father about getting your ass out of desk duty."

His anger is shocking to her making her mouth slightly agape. "But I—" Deirdre tries, hoping to defend her precious facts.

"No," says the tan-skinned man, taking a step toward his subordinate, placing a daring hand on Deirdre's chin, forcing eye-contact between them. "In case you haven't noticed, Lestrade, I haven't really been looking for 'traditional' in our past relationship. I am also trying to apologize for what I did."

Part of him wished he could have killed her himself, but that would be too dangerous, no- he would have to take his time now. And now that the little bitch has a partner, he would have to be even more careful.

"It was wrong, all of it. I always think you're gorgeous, no matter what your little mind has going on up there. And when I think of the days that I could have lost you in less than those few years and I stupidly leave you for some position-" He says, a grin on his lips.

Her blush was a beautiful red, looking to her feet. "You. You left me ass. I can't just let you crawl back in."

She's silenced by Mitchell's lips. He is being out right careless in doing this. It's chaste though, to Deirdre's relief, and as soon as his sweet lips release her, Deirdre checks to make sure they're not being caught. "Nelson!" she whispers urgently. "What do you think you're—"

Mitchell has already begun to leave the break room. Simply from his posture, even though he faces away from him, Deirdre can tell that he's smirking. "Love you, Doll Dizzy." he says flippantly as he leaves.

Deirdre is left to pout childishly in by the coffee machine after the door closes. "Yeah, you too. Jerk." She stated with a sigh, touching her lip that she felt was still warm with his.