News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Hello, Darkness, My Old Friend.

Started by DamonHuntington, August 09, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamonHuntington

Hello, everyone. I am Damon, and it's a pleasure to join this community - however, before we begin, I would like to tell a little bit about myself.

I was co-opted into this place by the lovely SweetSerenade, and I simply could not say "no" to it after scouring the forums. I am a male from Brazil who is fresh out of Law School, with an ardent passion for Criminal Law, and that currently works as an English teacher.

With regards to my sexual orientation and gender, I am a bisexual cis-male. As a corollary of that, I only write male characters, although I have no qualms with being paired with both male and female counterparts. I am also an exclusive Top and Dominant, which means that I do not write switches, bottoms and submissives at all. I promise that more information (perhaps to an extreme level) will be available in my Request Thread.

Now, onto other things! To tell you all a little more about my tastes, I absolutely adore reading, playing games - especially those with an investigative theme - and watching series. I also love writing, as one could expect from me joining an RP website, and I really hope to fit in nicely with the rest of the community.

I believe that is all for now. In case you'd like to ask me questions, please feel free to do so. I'm a very laid-back man and would be most delighted to answer them.

Click the signature to access my Request Thread.

TakodaVega

Welcome to our Community Damon! If you have any questions do let us know! ^=^
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

YamiNoTenshi22

Welcome Welcome! *throws confetti*

I'm Yami~ The member of the welcoming committee! *bows*

I'm here to honor you with a heavenly cup of drink to your liking, and to welcome you to the lovely site of Forsaken Lullaby! We're so glad that you have come to our little abode. Here you are more than a member but a friend among many in this community. As our Administrator Takoda says, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, we are more than happy to help you in any way that we can.

I am also here to help too! Or if you ever just want to stop by and say hello in my little corner feel free to PM me at any time~ <3 Enjoy your time here and remember luv... Have fun ;3

Welcome to Yami's Corner where the coffee's fresh and the flirting is just as hot~

^_ ~ May I take your order?