News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Started by Dies Irae, August 08, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dies Irae

Greetings one and all,

I am not a new user but i am returning after a sizeably long hiatus from the Roleplay community and Forsaken Lullaby itself, so re-introductiona are in order as it were.

My name is Dies Irae, but everyone calls me Dies (Dee-Ez), I am an admin here though i hold that title loosely as i have not been around for sometime. I've been involved with literary roleplay for over a decade now and have recently found the time and desire to return to more engaging forum roleplay after my hiatus (And Tako finding me on Discord).

As for myself, i'm currently a university student, studying a Bachelor's of Science, majoring in Psychology with currently no minor as 4 courses a semester is quite enough work as it is. Interest evolve over time but im still a gamer, playing everything i can from rpgs to shooters and anything in between. I recently acquired a Switch and have been immensely enjoying Spatoon 2 since i sat down with it.

Time wise i have a bit, though not as much as when i was enjoying no employment or study, but i find time to fit in rps, anime/movies and gaming in-between study and classes. I do hope to engage again with some of you as my time permits me, but im always on discord when im awake, so always available for a chat.

Thank you for reading!
-Old Man Dies