News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

New Arrival, Turned Loose!

Started by GreenWolf, August 01, 2017, 06:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenWolf

Hey all!

I am a 39yo M.  I am VERY laid back.  Have a question?  just ask, I don't mind and love interesting and weird discussions!

I am straight, tend to play straight males only, but I am very smut friendly as long as it's got a plot of some kind.

I have been writing for 20-ish years now, short stories or attempts at novels.  Even wrote dialogue for a cell phone game once.  I've been RPing for 30, from Table Top to AOL to Yahoo Groups to Furcadia.

Really, I can write in any genre that's fictional, as long as the story interests me, but my favorites are horror or urban fantasy, usually based around mythology/religion/philosophy and/or cryptozoology concepts.

I tend to do two to nine paragraphs, depending on the partner, scene and amount to work with.  I am very friendly, laid back, and responsive to messages to brainstorm, so if you have an idea, feel free to shoot it my way.

If you would like an example of a post from me, you can look in here.

My list of roleplaying interests are here.  Eventually, maybe, I'll add plot ideas beneath it, but for now I'd prefer we start a dialogue to begin with and build together, brainstorming  Have an idea for something not listed?  Shoot it my way, who knows?  I like lots of things, just want something interesting.