News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

What Dreams May Come

Started by TaemaNai, July 18, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaemaNai

I tend to change out names from time to time so feel free to use what fits your tongue best. I know some people feel bothered by this but it's my prerogative. What would we be without our quirks?

I'm here for what I suspect are the same reasons you are. I love a good story. It's a part of who we are as humans to communicate in stories. Think about it. What do people talk about over coffee? What does nearly everyone at a party have to tell once the introductions are passed? What do guests always bring to talkshows? We live on stories every day and I'm no different. So you'll find me here and about looking for another good story because at the end of the day every RP is just one more small piece of the larger narrative.

As to the subject of myself, I'm sure you'll pick up things as we go along. Predictably I enjoy RPGs outside the forum, tabletop included. If you ever find yourself looking for an extra edge on your own game, I highly recommend you investigate Roll20.net as it's been an indispensable tool for me. It's versatile enough to run a homebrewed game system at that. Beyond dice rolling I've partaken in the Borderlands franchise, Elder Scrolls, Myst, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Space Engineers, and Warframe. By far though the best RPG I've played is Wolf Among Us. Books include the likes of Terry Pratchett, Jim Butcher, Illona Andrews, C.S. Lewis, Mark Twain, Barbara Hambly, and the occasional Neil Gaiman. Mention of any of the above will likely result in me babbling at length, ad nausea. You've been warned. So that's mostly me, a gamer and a reader.

Find me in the Discord chat, I'm usually idling there when free.

You can't run from the shadow but you can invite it to dance.

TakodaVega

Welcome to Forsaken Lullaby! :D

I for one can promise an amazing roleplay in Taema! :) If you have questions feel free to message any of the staff or myself and we'll be happy to assist in any way possible!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.