News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

E3 Reveals?

Started by Altair, June 09, 2011, 04:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altair

So, because I'm a video game nerd, I've been stalking the E3 Reveal profile on Youtube to keep an eye on what's coming out since I can't watch it live online because my computer is a cock block. I...came. When I saw the new Assassins Creed Revelations trailer, and then had to mop up said drool and sex juice during the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim trailer.
I...cannot fucking wait...for November. It cannot come fast enough. So this leads me to my point.
What game, or games are you dying to see come out this year (or even next year?).

Dies Irae

I am waiting for TERA and the new Elder Scrolls personally, TERA is the only mmo i've been looking forward to for awhile, twitch action combat for an mmo sounds so heavenly, sadly i didn't catch E3 my net sucks majorly. I haven't played and Assassin's Creed since the first one, i never finished that one either, to repetitive for me.

Altair

The first one wasn't all that good, I never finished it. But I've played both the other ones with Ezio and I think you'd like them. They're quite a bit different then the first one. The first one seemed to lack a major plot, but AC 2 and Brotherhood were amazing.
I'm dying to play Skyrim though. I love the Elder Scrolls series so much. I've never heard of TERA though.

Dies Irae

Oblivion was the first game i finished 100% on xbox, so usually anything by bethesda i look out for, TERA is a korean mmo being westernized but they've been spending a few years on doing it properly so it'll appeal to westerners more, but its more like Oblivion combat in an MMO which looks nice. I'll probably try out AC 2 and Brotherhood eventually, never got around to getting the games before.

Relix

I'm a bit excited for AC: Revelations, just because it is finally ending the Ezio trilogy. I've been wanting to see where the story is headed since the end of ACII, only to be prolonged by these expansions to Ezio's story (not that that is in anyway bad).

My more favored games that I'm looking forward to are Mass Effect III and Saints Row: The Third, M.E games are just awesome and I love the utter chaos the Saint Row games brings to the table.

I'm slightly iffy on the Final Fantasy XIII-2. I'm hoping it doesn't flop like X-2, but, I'm not holding much regards for it.

Other then that, haven't caught much of E3. Not as much as I'd like this year around. x.x