News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

A melody unlike any other {Sweet's Journal}

Started by SweetSerenade, August 27, 2012, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

So the last month and a half has been a hectic mishmash of events. In the last three months I have been to more Raves then I have ever been to my entire life. (Actually the only three I have ever been to)

Not to mention the fact that I was the head of Security for a House party that went over rather well, and earned me the nickname that little ravers call me : Boss Lady. Interesting turn of events, I'll go more into detail on each section as it goes.

I've been to Down the Rabbit Hole, Harmony, and Friendship is Magic. All were amazing events, and then there is the Joker's End of Summer raver Bash - that I ran security at.

I've seen friends get shipped off, helped friends with problems... and spent over a month scrambling for modeling jobs that caused me quite a lot of grief.

I spent weeks missing my fiance, but I also got the beautiful joy of an amazing new Dom - who has collared me and treats me quite well.

I'll update slowly, so I can put in as much detail as I can, on each of the sections on the next month and a half!

SweetSerenade

To start things off, Down the Rabbit Hole. I went to Down the Rabbit Hole with Darkness(Clarence), Squee(Janet), Stephen, and Inu. We had amazing plans for a VIP table, and the Rave was a late birthday present from Clarence. We had VIP tickets and everything, and had a VIP table and a reserved bottle of liquor and foods all to ourselves. It was going to be an amazing event, absolutely amazing.

So to start things off, we were deciding on costumes. Me and Janet were apparently the only two really dressing up. Clarence wore something nice, and so did Stephen... but me and Janet were the only ones really from Wonderland. I was doing Alice, and Janet was doing the Queen of Diamonds. The event was going to be amazing, we had a hotel room and everything.

So we get there, and because Inu's id is expired the guard has me fork over an extra 20 bucks. We go up and find out... oh hey guess what...t hey didn't have a liquor license... alright fine... we take the money for the table and pay off the rest of our VIP tickets, and have fun. We have booze and stuff at the hotel room, so who really needed the VIP section anyways.

I run into DevilSpeak, who was one of my on again off again fucks in Seattle (of which Dee knew of) and he gives me a little something for further funs. We head to a bar, and we have a few drinks, and the night is going well. Between bar and Rave - my night is awesome.

That is until it's time to have a little fun of the adult kind... and he can't get it up. It was a bit anti-climatic, and I just huffed and sent him off home when it was time for him to go. I spent most of that night sitting at the desk while everyone else slept. Because I obviously wasn't going to be sleeping because of the stuff in my system.

That was Down the Rabbit Hole, was pretty fun... all in all.