News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Fandoms, Originals...Anything.

Started by RachaelRemington, August 27, 2012, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachaelRemington

Oh Hello there!

I'm completely new, and I'm looking for some partners. I'm a fangirl...  At least I can admit it right? So I'm looking for some people to play Canon characters from some series/movies/books I enjoy. I've also got a few original type ideas that I think could be really fun. I really don't have many rules except for the obvious ones. No one liners (Please.) Nothing is worse than writing several paragraphs and getting a one line response. If I ever make you feel uncomfortable, Just tell me and I'll do the same. If you ever have any ideas for something please do not hesitate to ask. I am not a judgmental person, and if you have something you really enjoy and I don't care for, we can work something out. I love violence, gore, and actual plots. I'm really not into this for strictly sex scenes (Which are always fun, but I do want some plots.)Oh Also, I do not do twilight. That is the one thing I refuse to RP...Sorry. haha

Okay so as for my fandoms...A very abbreviated list. If there is something you'd like to do, let me know. I will seriously just watch a series or movie or read a book if it's something your craving.

Supernatural (Really Craving Dean X OC)
The Boondock Saints (Yes I know this is odd... Haha but I would love you forever and ever.)
Harry Potter
Hell on Wheels
Boardwalk Empire
Trueblood
There are a ton more, but its like 1 AM, and my brain is shot.

Okay for originals:
I was thinking maybe a psychiatrist and a mental patient?
Any Fairytale turned into a twist
And Alice and Wonderland type theme
Again...Short and I'll add  more later.