News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Kiss of Dawn [Schafflyne x TakodaVega]

Started by TakodaVega, June 10, 2011, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

Tsura could feel her Master's gaze on her, almost out of a nervous habit she pulled on some of the stray ebon locks that curled over her shoulder. Her feline tail lightly swayed behind her, twitching at the tip to show her slight apprehension. Talking and preparing for something all ones life was one thing, experiencing it was something else.

"I understand, my Master," she said softly, her gaze still down. He was going to break that habit out of not looking him in the eye. She had been trained to be submissive to the dominants with some form of healthy respect, "Even a little pleasure comes with some form of pain." However when his finger ran across her skin she couldn't help but shiver beneath the touch. Even such a gentle touch seemed exotic to her. Then again out of the occasional pet a male hadn't touched her since her Trainer. Those tawny eyes of hers raised to meet his, a soft purr in her throat as her gaze never left his face. "I can only hope I please my Master tonight."
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Schafflyne

"That, I'm sure you'll have no trouble doing, my little kitty-cat." Schafflyne said as he unconsciously began to play with her raven locks, pleased with the effect his touch had on his newest slave.

His hand then moved to pet one of her ears. He absolutely loved exotic humanoids. This one, being of a subtype called the "King Cheetah" only made her more desirable. As for the title "King", it only seemed fitting to him that she belong to one such as himself.

An audible 'ding' sounded off within the elevator, before the doors opened to reveal Schafflyne's master bedroom. Most would say a King in the days of old would be appalled at the level of comfort this room provided. The jet-black carpet was thick and soft, and felt as though it was being tread on for the first time. The gargantuan room was dimly lit, and there didn't appear to be many solid walls, only panes of glass overlooking the thick cityscape, as well as the wilderness of Master Schafflyne's property.

The circular, four-poster bed looked as though it was capable of hosting a slumber party. Or an orgy of epic proportions. Many fluffy pillows adorned the huge bed, as well a fluffy comforter, likely made of some expensive material. It too was themed in a jet black, the bed curtains being only barely transparent. There were various pieces of fine furniture sitting in circular positions around coffee tables. Some areas were clearly for using a slave or two as furniture.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Schafflyne said with a smirk to his slave before exiting the elevator.

After Tsura exited the elevator, the doors silently slid shut, before a row of bookcases slid into place, effectively disguising the elevator as a pillar of bookshelves in the middle of the room. Schafflyne removed his shoes and threw his jacket aside before motioning for Tsura to follow him. He strode to a door at one end of the room, and opened it, revealing a large bathroom featuring a finely crafted 'Throne' and a grand shower with three shower-heads, each one of them in the shape of a dragon's head, which gave the effect of water being expelled from their mouths. Silver and black marble adorned this bathroom, all of the craftsmanship fine and detailed. All surfaces were clean and polished, softly lit by the small crystal chandelier dangling from the high ceiling.

"Now, it's time to get cleaned up. Be a good girl and undress me." Schafflyne said with a smile, putting his hands on his hips.

The young master was dressed in an undershirt, white slacks, and socks. No underwear though. He went commando since the day he was born, which only made his large erection that much more evident through the finery he wore.

TakodaVega

Tsura wanted to nuzzled into her master's hand when he played with her, for her it was something soothing, comforting. Her new Master, her chosen Master, had made no attempts to try and harm her, compared to her former Mistress. Her ears perked then quivered beneath the pettings the man in front of her gave, the purr becoming louder as a small shiver ran down her spine. Every female had her sweet spots, and Tsura's ears could make her melt if stroked just the right way, much like her master did now.

Though her attention soon snapped back to the foreground when the ding of the elevator alerted her that they had arrived to their destination, only once her master pulled away from her to enter the room did she glance around. The walls over looking the city and woods drew her attention as she stepped onto the thick carpet, she looked over her shoulder as the door disappeared behind the bookcase once more. Her gaze followed the nonexistent walls to the bed, her feline tail hooking along her ankle.

"Master's room is very lovely," she purred softly before following her master into another room, her ears flicking back at first before moving back forward. She couldn't deny her master was very well off, compared to her former mistress, but in comparison he had treated her much more kindly.

Her attention snapped back to her master, "As my master wishes." She chirped softly at first, uncertain of where to start. She gently untucked his shirt, fingers tucking beneath the shirt, "Master will have to raise his arms for me, if he does not mind." She said softly as she raised the shirt, her finger tips lightly tracing over his skin. If he raised his arms she stood up on tiptoe to pull off the shirt from his arms, carefully folding it and setting into her lap. Her hands continued to be gentle as she eased herself onto her knees, "Feet as well please, Master." She said gently, no tone of demand in her voice, but rather gentle requests as she eased his sock off his feet one after the other, tucking them together before placing them onto the ground next to her.

She raised her head, and rose more so to rest completely on her knees rather than be resting on the backs of her shin. She had been taught how to undress men and women with the neat precision and the gentleness every slave needed to treat their Master or Mistress with. She only hesitated once when she noticed her Master's arousal and shivered lightly. Her fingers moved to undo his belt, resting it too, on top of his clothes before turning her attention to his dress pants. Fingers were gentle as she unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them, looking up at him before easing his pants down, reaching for a quick moment to free his erection from it's confines. The tip lightly stroked her cheek, causing her to chirp again before she continued to ease the pants off of his legs, she would understand if she was disciplined for touching without asking, but on that same coin she was making sure she hadn't hurt him when she pulled his pants off, fingers gentle as they stroked lightly along the back of his calf muscle, waiting for him to lift his leg again to peel the pants away and fold them for him. "Shall I put these clothes in the other room Master?" She asked carefully.

Schafflyne

Schafflyne admired the manner in which she removed his clothing, as well as her reaction to his manhood. Shy slaves were somewhat of a pain to train, but it was becoming apparent Tsura wouldn't have too much of a problem transitioning. She had been well trained, and he was sure he wouldn't require his flog to keep her in line.

"Nah, they'll be fine there." The young master said casually. "Go ahead and get in the shower."

He gave her fine backside a playful tap before heading to the shower himself. Upon entering the showering area, he tapped one of three white, nondescript buttons. It was obviously some kind of on button, because comfortably warm water began to spray from the dragon-headed spigots. A multitude of bottles appeared from behind an automatic sliding panel in the solid wall. Schafflyne soaked his hair while pulling it back with his fingers.

"I've got shampoo and conditioner for those lovely locks of yours, my slave. It's on the third shelf, red bottles." Schafflyne said before grabbing a black bottle from the top shelf and extracting a thick, blue liquid from it.

He lathered his dark brown hair easily and quickly before rinsing. A good shower always made him feel relaxed and only further fueled his arousal. He considered "sealing the contract" in his shower, but he figured he'd save a shower banging for another time.

TakodaVega

Tsura folded the clothes and placed them in a neat pile out of the way of the tiles near the shower so they did not get wet at least, her feline tail swaying from side to side until she felt the light tap against her rear. A soft chirp leaving her lips as she hadn't expected it. Tsura's former Mistress had never actually truly touched Tsura so the fact her new master was interested in touching her was...different.

Her ears perked though as she obeyed without question eying the great dragon heads above before turning her attention to her Master's movements. A good thing she had or she would have had water straight into her eyes as the warm water cascaded over, the water soon gathering and forming small rivers across her skin sliding down her chest. A few drops here and there falling from her nipples as she pulled her hair away from her shoulders.

Her eyes fell towards the panel her gaze going as he directed, her feline tail moving behind her a soft brush of her tail against his leg as she reached for one of the bottles. "I would get confused with all this Master! Thank you for telling me." She purred softly, as she slid the liquid into her palms as she lathered up her hair, from the top of her head, careful to avoid those sensitive of hears to the end of those dark strands. Her fingers sliding through the strands as she let the water wash away first the shampoo, and then she repeated the process with the conditioner.

"Would you like me to wash your back, Master?" She purred out softly, those tawny eyes of hers gentle, though in a small sense, she was shy it was only the sense that Tsura did no wish to displease her master in any way. Considering she did not quite know what was acceptable or not, she didn't wish to anger him by accident.

Schafflyne

"Of course, my kitten." Master Schafflyne responded in a sensual tone. He turned his back to Tsura, revealing his shapely rump and toned back. That, however, wasn't what her eyes caught first.

The words "ASTARTE EMPOWER ME" were spelled in wonderfully detailed old-english letters, and stretched from one shoulder to another. Below that, an odd, disturbingly defined circle covered the rest of his back. Many thin scars covered his back in much the same pattern, each of them a testament to his carnal abilities. However, none of these scars overlapped the circle. It was as if he had received this tattoo just today.

TakodaVega

Tsura churred softly, a soft mix between a purr and one of her chirps. Her ears perking forward as she listened that sensual voice of his. No wonder the other girls loved him so, he could make any girl weak at the knees if he so chose to. However those amber hues grew wide as she saw the marks on his back, hesitating a moment as she looked up at him. "Do these hurt, my Master?" She asked softly as she looked for the soap, her feline tail slightly swishing about as she set about to slowly wash his back.

Her hands were gentle, though firm as she rubbed the soap into his muscles to further relax him. After all, a long day such as his should be primed with gentleness in mind. "Isn't Astarte an ancient goddess, Master?" She purred softly as she moved her hands over the inked skin, there was curiosity in her voice, however her gentle hands remained firm as she waited for her master to answer.

Schafflyne

Schafflyne held back a chuckle. He had forgotten about the scratch marks on his back. Being that Schafflyne was an accomplished master, he had gotten them from the many women he had conquered and bent to his will. They were testaments to his carnal power, but were oft forgotten, as he couldn't view them.

"No. They're just marks and scars." Master Schafflyne said as he unconsciously ran his hand across his chest.

He didn't think his newest jewel would also have a bit of an education as well, but that would only work to his advantage. The young master figured he could still teach Tsura a few things.

"Ancient? Yes. Forgotten? No." Schafflyne said plainly.

TakodaVega

Tsura's hands were gentle as she soaped her master's back tracing over the lines delicately with her finger tips as she found a nearby washcloth and eased the suds away from his back. "I see, my master. I hope I do not add to those marks. Master is very kind to me," She continued to wash away the suds from her master's back with the cloth, moving to his arms next to ease away any of the suds. Her ears remained even, perked to attention though relaxed.

Tsura's teaching had been quite thorough, after all only the best for the masters and mistresses that would come to pass. So she knew some things, other thing were by general curiosity, others by overhearing over the years with her Trainer. "No one is forgotten so long as someone has faith in them. It's part of who we are," She said carefully before gently nuzzling into his shoulder, her purr rumbling in the back of her throat. "I have faith in you, my master."

She reached grab the soap for herself to finish getting clean, lathering her hands before rubbing down along her arms and face. Her feline tail coiling about her ankle as the water continued to pour down over top of her.

Schafflyne

A genuine smile crossed Master Schafflyne's handsome face. A slave of such intense loyalty was a rare find. It seemed to the young Master that she proved to be more than worth the money he forewent for her.

"I'm glad to hear that, my slave." Schafflyne said as he turned around, his smile now more mischievous. "I think I'll wash you now."

Retrieving the silk loofa from the rack, Schafflyne put a sweetly scented gel on the soft bunch of cloth and lathered it, before applying it to Tsura's body. The gel itself was lightly spiced with a mild aphrodisiac, which the young master hoped would loosen up Tsura a bit.

He slowly and gently dragged the loofa over his lovely slave's sun-kissed skin, admiring her flawless body. The Master's left hand gently washed his new slave, while the fingertips on his right hand took their time descending Tsura shoulder, until they came to a rest on her hip. Schafflyne drew himself close, his rock-hard manhood on the verge of touching his lovely slave. His strange blue eyes couldn't help but take in the view of his newest gem.

"Are you ready to please your master, my kitten?" Schafflyne asked in a quiet, sexy voice. "Because I'm ready to make you mine."

TakodaVega

Her ears perked as she heard her Master's voice, glancing over her shoulder as she watched his movements. Her feline sense of smell picked up the spice, something warm. Or perhaps it was her master's gentle touch with the loofa, reaching up to pull her hair away from her back. Those cheetah spots and thick black bands stood out against sunkissed skin.

It was no wonder that creatures such as Tsura were sought out for, many paying nearly four times what Schafflyne had lost in this deal. Or had he lost any at all? The warm water beating down onto her skin felt much better with each stroke of the loofa against her skin. A shiver slid down her spine as he stroked along her skin, she knew her Master possessed cruelty however ever since she had come into his care he had not exposed it to her.

Another shiver passed along her skin as she felt her Master's body heat draw closer to her, glancing up into those blue eyes as she tilted her head back. Her feline ears perked, her tawny eyes halflidded as she looked up at her Master. "Yes Master..." She purred out softly, "How may I please my master first?" Even though Tsura was a virgin and none of the acts she knew had been put into practice, yet, she was bound and determined to please him, no matter what he asked of her.

Schafflyne

Schafflyne dropped the loofa on the floor of the shower area, and held Tsura's chin gently between his thumb and index finger. It took a great amount of willpower not to lift and pin her against the wall of the shower, then give her an intense, rough fucking she would not soon forget. However, in this case, he decided to take a slightly more gentle approach.

"Excellent answer, my darling kitten." Schafflyne whispered, his voice as smooth and sweet as warm, melted chocolate.

The handsome master drew his lips to his newest jewel, his kiss firm, but gentle. His tongue forced its way between the lovely slave's lips, and into her mouth. His tongue was sweet, obviously from candies he had previously ingested. Master's Schafflyne's probing tongue flicked and massaged Tsura's, before he drew away.

"How about we take this to the bed, my slave?" Schafflyne asked as he cut the water to the shower with a push of a button.

He exited the bathroom without so much as touching one of the plush towels hanging on the silvered hanging rod. Shining beads of water, illuminated by the dim light, strolled down Schafflyne's toned back, down his firm ass, and continued down his legs. He shook his head furiously, drying it slightly. His rock-hard erection swayed back and forth a bit as he strode toward his bed.

His first order of business, testing Tsura's fellatio skill.

"On your knees. Let's see how well your mouth can please your master's cock." Schafflyne said, his smooth voice edged with authority.

TakodaVega

Tsura's tawny hues remained half-lidded as a rumbling purr reverberated in her throat, her gaze never left Schafflyne's though her ear flicked at the drop of the loofa to the tiled floor. With his grip on her chin, she knew that she should stay still. He wouldn't harm her, well at least not in a negative way so long as she behaved. Tsura's mannerisms displayed she was far from one who didn't behave.

A soft gasp left her lips when his lips met hers, lips parting with the command of his tongue. The shiver down her spine at the sudden insistent kiss, the sweetness of his tongue contrasted with the spice of her own. Possibly from the tea she had earlier today, even so his probing tongue, ever-questing for hers finally found what it was looking for. Her own tongue lightly stroked against his, a gentler one more out of want than his dominance.

He left her breathless as he pulled away from the kiss, her fingertips lightly brushing against the still tingling lips. It was the first time her master had kissed her. She was still trying to calm herself once more when he asked his question, "Y-yes of course, my master." She purred out softly, despite her still breathless nature. Her tawny hues never left his back as he moved out of the bathroom, Tsura carefully following behind, only stopping to pick up the loofa and put it back on it's respected hook.

A shiver crossed over her as the light air touched along her still damp skin, nipples perking of their own accord as she watched her master move to the bed, Tsura following obediently a few paces behind him. Enough far back so that when he turned to face her they didn't run into each other. "As you wish, Master." She purred softly, moving down to her knees in front of him.

It helped that her master was already aroused, one of her hands gently gripping his cock tilting it as she gave it a delicate stroke along the tip with her tongue. The stroke slowly twisting and turning around the tip, licking much like one would with with an ice cream cone, tilting it farther back, she pressed her tongue from the base all the way to the tip and back down again, coming back up only with her thumb following the trail of her tongue.

Still, Tsura purred as she looked up at her master with those tawny eyes carefully letting the tip pass her lips, that gentle tongue continuing to press into the tip, her hand stroking with that steady grip from the base to the tip and back down again, though with each stroke down another careful inch of Schafflyne's cock slipped past her lips.

Schafflyne

Oh my! It seemed Tsura did indeed get the proper training. Schafflyne stood with his hands on his hips enjoying the sensation of his slave's mouth pleasuring his cock. The slight chill he got from being outside the shower contrasted with the smooth warmth of Tsura mouth, making an even stronger sensation.

Schafflyne stroked Tsura's hair with his right hand, before he put it at the base of her skull and pulled her head further onto his cock. He was interested in testing her ability to deep-throat his cock.

TakodaVega

Tsura's hair was still damp, clinging against her back as her master pulled it away lightly with his hand. Shivers from the chill air crashed against the rising desire to please her master. Her cheetah spotted tail slowly coiled behind her as she carefully released her hold on her Master's cock to grip his hips gently. There was no doubt that the Chitrajin had quite the proper training, however she pulled back before he sank too deep, running her tongue from the base of him to the tip, panting softly. "Patience please, my Master.." She purred out softly not wanting to disappoint him.

Some things needed a little more time than others. Slipping his cock back into her mouth she continued to purr taking a deep breath as she let the tip nuzzle against the back of her throat holding it there as she looked up at him with those golden eyes. There was complete trust in those hues as she continued to hold her breath, swallowing carefully as her purrs rumbled near where the head of his cock was. The vibration should surely feel good against a tight sensitive area.

Schafflyne

The eager master had to remind himself that Tsura was still technically new to what she was doing. Gagging her to death wouldn't be fair, not to mention those lovely, trusting amber eyes staring up at him. Schafflyne relaxed a bit, and resigned himself to letting his newest jewel do the work.

Then the purring began. It was something he loved about Nekojin-based races. Purring while giving head was Schafflyne's weakness. It reminded him of his Leojin slave within his personal squad, except she tended to get a bit rough and wild while handling his man-meat. The heat of Tsura's mouth contrasted with the cold of being wet, which only made the experience more intense, and sent a small shiver down Schafflyne's glistening, toned back. The master let out a pleased groan, before stroking Tsura's head once more.

"Good... Job." He managed to let out, the volume barely above a whisper.

Her purring would definitely do him in. It was evident that she only needed a bit more experience to become an expert at finishing him with her mouth.

TakodaVega

Tsura's ears perked as her hands gently trailed up his chest before moving back down, one moving to grip his hip while the other one went to the base of his length as it slowly appeared from her lips as she retracted backwards away from the base of him. Tsura could her breath for a long time but she took this slowly, she wanted to make sure Master was thoroughly pleased with what training she had.

She stroked as she pulled back moving till the tip popped from her lips as she moved back to lick from the base to the tip once more. She watched her Master's expressions with those tawny eyes of hers as she placed the tip back into her mouth, taking a breath as she went. Tsura may have not put her lessons to practice but she was a fast learner into putting them to work. Her purr deepened at his praise her ears perking at the words. If she hadn't been busy giving him pleasure with her mouth she would have definitely nuzzled against his palm.

Schafflyne

The young master's legs stiffened. He was almost there. He couldn't help but buck his hips a bit in rhythm with her sucking, which stopped when she pulled his length from her warm, wet maw. Schafflyne needed more.

She was only postponing his need to explode, and it was becoming painful. Once his member re-entered her mouth, it was like another moment of bliss. He could feel it building up, and the vibration of her deep purr only served to build it more quickly.

"I'm gonna'... I'm gonna' cum." Master Schafflyne managed to mutter.

The master gripped a handful of Tsura's hair, ready to make her swallow every drop of his seed.

TakodaVega

The sure sign of her Master's tensing was enough of a signal to know she was pleasing him, and he was close. The thorough education of her training was proving to be worthwhile as she pulled her hands away from his essentials. Her claws very lightly, not even marking the skin, moving up his thighs to grip his hips and trail up his back. Her feline tail dashing back and forth across the floor in sweet anticipation for what was to come.

She continued to suck on his hard length, the rumbling purr not helping matters for him much as she slid back to only drop back to the base of his cock again, those tawny eyes never leaving her Master's. It wasn't just for his pleasure, she wanted to see just exactly he looked when she had been a very good girl for her Master. When he gripped hair, her ears perked. He was close, that tone of his voice sent a shiver straight down his precious kitten's spine.

Schafflyne

Tsura's touch on Schafflyne's hardened body almost tickled, as it built up his desire. With a fistful of his kitten's hair, the Master began speeding up the pace until he finally exploded.

"Aah! Yeah! Drink it all!" Schafflyne growled as he fired thick gobs of seed into the back of Tsura's throat.

Once his member had finished its first salvo, he relaxed his body and gave a heavy, content sigh, before looking down at his lovely kitten. She did an excellent job, one she should be proud of. However, this wasn't the end of her night. She still needed to please her Master two more times, with each of her remaining holes.

Schafflyne couldn't help but smirk as he set his eyes on his new jewel. She was perfect.

"Don't waste a drop of your Master's juice." He said in a low tone.