News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

The most vivid dream in years (fixed).

Started by OtakuDee, August 15, 2012, 06:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OtakuDee

Last night I had the most bizzarely timed, yet heartfelt dream in a very long time.

A little background: 1.) I've been known for having sleep problems, mostly stemming from an erratic schedule, coupled with the years of working strange and constantly inconsistent hours. This has left me with having no dreams, or ones that I can't remember for the life of me several minutes after waking up.

2.) I have only really started using vampires again in my writing when I started the RP with Serenade, even then, I only merely play what was the legend in the J-Rock community. I had stopped in 2007, primarily because of the infamous "T-word". I don't like or hate it, but I realized it was time to do something different to be taken seriously as a writer.

And Now: The Dream.
I began in a car, with a group of most likely college kids. They said that they were going to check out a building , as there were some kind of suspicious things about it and of course they wanted to confirm or dis-confirm that for an assignment (or something like that). The only one I remember from the group that stuck out was the Leader, or who I think was the Leader. He was probably in his early twenties, was a little bit taller than me with a slightly muscular build. He also had short blond hair and wore a black tank top with black BDU pants. (kind of like Zach from The Whitest kids U Know meets Duke Nukem)

The building looked very old, and was most likely a hotel or an old store of some kind. We walked in looking around the place with flashlights. It obviously was still in use, but much of the furniture and other objects in the room looked to belong probably anywhere from the 18th to the turn of the 20th century.  The Leader acted like he had been here before, because as we walked in, he was walking directly to something as we explored the place. We then approached an armoire way in the back of the room. He crouched down and opened the bottom doors. It felt colder in there.

"Why don't you go down there?" The Leader asks me, handing me a flashlight. I wiggle my way in there and fall what I can guess was 5 feet, landing on hard concrete. I shine my flashlight around and I see an expansive room. It turns out I'm on some sort of platform, as the room drops down probably another 10 or 15 feet, with some interesting stone structures and doors below.  For some strange reason The others came down by rappelling on ropes, doing some strange Prince of Persia moves all around the room.

The leader swung over to my platform, looking determined. I can't remember anything he really said. All I could make out was the word Vampires. I began feeling a bit uneasy and like maybe this guy is doing something I should not get involved in. I climbed out of the armoire entrance, and walked out of the building.

JUMP CUT! Either my dream took me right here or there is a piece of the dream I am missing. 

I end up in the next day walking out of a school (I assume I was in college in this dream) And someone was waiting for me with a big smile on his face. I evidently knew him for a while as I felt very comfortable talking to him. The memorable part of the conversation was like this:
Red= my friend
Default= Me

"You look like you got something on your mind."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't help but feel you got something deep bothering you."

"I guess I can try to describe it. It feels like there's something missing in my life. I feel lonely and like I'm not the person you see in front of you."

"I think I may have just the thing. You have the perfect personality for it."

He takes me back to the building, and this time there are a few people bustling around inside it.

"Hey guys! this is the guy I was talking about!"

Instead of the armoire entrance, we end up taking an elevator that was just a few feet away from it. He takes me into a room and sits me down.

"I think I know what you guys are."

"Well it's not that hard to guess. I've sort of put a good word in for you, and they want you to join us. It's not glamorous, but I think you'll like it.

The truth is I was excited. He ended up handing me a cup and instructed me to drink from it, in which I did. This was the freaky part: I could feel myself changing on the inside. It felt to say the least orgasmic. I still have the tingle in my spine as I've been writing this. I felt different,but most of all very happy.

The last thing I can remember is looking in the mirror and seeing myself smile, with two pearly whites sticking out of my mouth.

The alarm goes off and I wake up.

"Perhaps the sword is a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death..."