News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Between Love and Hate [TakodaVega x Somniator]

Started by TakodaVega, June 10, 2011, 10:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

Arik contemplated on the information that the amurjin across from him had given before finishing his own plate and taking her empty one to place it on a nearby table. "I would rather not have my men march into the Heart anymore than you do, Nova." He said before he grabbed a blanket and pillow from his own bed and handed them to her. "I promise you that none will harm you while you are here. They know better than you think," he murmured as he moved to take the plates back from wherever he had gotten them. He had left her hands unbound hoping that maybe with some food and sleep she would calm down slightly. The manacle stayed on, though she was smart enough to know she couldn't kill him without the whole camp knowing.

Arik returned only to close the tent flap behind him, moving to the table to take out some parchment and ink using his claw to write out some things more as personal notes to himself than anything. The Leojin eyed the female he had captured and went back to his writings before putting the words away into the desk drawer that had been brought. Minerva would be taken care of by the guards regardless but he knew there would be questions why he was keeping the amurjin in his keeping. It wasn't known he kept prisoners, though perhaps he was making an exception just this once.
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.