News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Deadly Secrets: A Colony Short Story.

Started by OtakuDee, August 10, 2012, 10:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OtakuDee

In this one, I introduce one of my characters from this universe. Arless Blackheart: a Vampyric Disposal/Recovery Agent.

Rated "M" for a scene of Mansecks...

He entered the inn with a noble presence, contrasting from the slew of downtrodden folk near the stage area. His clothing suggested a high position as a Coven Elder, a symbol of the Disheartened around his neck. He walks through the crowds of scoundrels and dregs and takes a seat at the bar. Knocking on the counter, the barkeep walks over to him.

"Elder Grey, sir!" The barkeep begins, passing a pint to the Kerren sitting next to the Elder. "Coming in for your usual doseage?"

"Amongst other things..." Grey pulled a few coins from his pocket and gave them to him in exchange for a snifter of fine brandy. "Here to see the show tonight. Who's on?"

"A fine looking girl. I saw her this afternoon rehearsing. She's quite beautiful. Very lovely singing voice." He gives Grey a handbill for that night.

"Miss Blackheart?" Grey takes a swig of his glass, intrigued by the photograph of her on the page. " When will she be preforming?"

The barkeep looks at his watch. "Quite soon. In fact, pull up a seat by the stage if you want a good gander. I know I will be!" He nudged an elbow at Grey, which in response he raised an eyebrow with a smug grin. He took his glass and sat in a row closer to the front, the bustle of drunkenness behind him. Loud slurred conversations and overexaggerated movements waved about the inn, a toxic cloud of alcohol smell supplemented the atmosphere.

"Alright you bastards! Be quiet!" A gruff and commanding voice shouted, silencing everyone within. The curtain slowly crawled up to reveal a woman in a short black dress, with a large maroon ribbon tied around her left arm in a bow. Her face is pale, accented with black eyeliner and lipstick. Her hair, also black, hangs freely. She inhales and begins talking.

"The sad expression on your faces show that your souls have been murdered..." She slowly bowed down, then pulled her head up towards the audience. "Allow me to express your misery! I am Miss Blackheart."

Grey watched intently as she sang of bloodlust and corruption in a sultry baritone that ironically uplifted him. It obviously was not the lyrics Grey was interested in, let alone the performance. She moved on stage with near angelic agility. Her body had grace and control that he had not seen before. He started slowly stroking his glass as if it were the face of Miss Blackheart herself. His eyes were aglow with a near unholy lust as he gripped his chest. He spilled a small portion of his brandy down his wrist, which in a kneejerk reaction, dropped his glass, groaning in pain. He looked down at his wrist, where there were three long, deep scratches. Given his reaction, they were recent. He examined them quickly and hid them back into his sleeve.

Blackheart for her final piece, turned the bench for the piano perpendicular to it. She then straddled the bench and played one last song.

The wars were fought
the children caught
a glimpse of everything
the lessons learned
the tables turned
how our fate was on a string.

And if we had no blood inside the sky
our days inside this madness
would subside.

The croud grew loud during her encore and shortly after grew even louder. She bowed, smiling softly, then walked offstage. Grey knew the one place she would be.  He approached the backstage boudoir, his heart still aglow with her serenade. He now deeply lusted after this mysterious siren, and had to have her. Approaching the door, it opened as soon as he touched it, and sitting crosslegged in a soft velvet chair was Blackheart, sipping wine from a large crystal glass.

"Come to bless tonight's performance, Elder?" She inquired, wrapping her slender fingers around the stem of the glass.

He sat down in the chair across from her. Putting his hands on his lap. "Hardly. But it was quite a success, don't you think?"

She rolled her eyes. "There were better performances I've done here. Besides, you wouldn't be the type to support what I do, given the adamantly conservative agenda of the Disheartened."

"Many a myth, my dear..." He took her hand and kissed it softly. "We support all kinds of entertainment. Yours is merely the dance of a different drum."

"Indeed..." She replied monotonously and slowly pulled her hand out of his.

"I also understand that you live for the people of Colony, and you do not tie yourself to any one person..."

"Elder..." Cutting him off, she took a deep breath. "I don't believe you fully understand what I was trying to say..."

Her voice then dropped an octave or two. "Perhaps this is a clue..."

"Are you saying you're-"

"Male? Of course, dear Elder." He placed his glass on the table beside him. "As most female roles in theatre are. I believe you'll now find that pursuing me will be quite unsatisfying to your tastes. Besides, I'm 25. how old are you?"

"35... Nonetheless, for a man, you're very beautiful. This may come as a shock to you, but I still want you. I've never been with one before. Have you, er?"

"The name's Arless, and yes quite a few times. Many women as well. Quite intriguing, Elder, A Disheartened discovers one of my deadly secrets and still you want to pursue." He approached Grey, and kissed him softly, Grey softly stroked Arless's shoulders, and the contours of his sides.

"I have secrets too, Arless." Grey kissed down his neck, Arless's eyes lit up with each time his lips caressed his neck. Kneeling down slowly, Grey slipped off Arless' dress, with Arless reaching for his robes.

"uh-uh..." Grey gently put a finger on Arless's lips, and softly ran it down on them. He winked in response and only took down his pants, stroking the sensitive parts of his skin, starting on his inner thigh, and running up to his scrotum. He played with it, watching him grow harder with every touch. He put his mouth lustfully around Grey's cock and ran his lips up and down it, drooling down the shaft of it. Grey shivvered as he gripped the sides of the chair, looking down the feminine boy sucking hard on him and moaning around his manhood. Arless took off his panties and began stroking himself. Grey frimly gripped his hair and pushed his cock deeper in his mouth, thrusting a few times and then releasing him. Arless crawled up Greys body, and looked deeply into his eyes. He went past his face and began kissing and nibbling on his ear as Grey began touching and stroking Arless's dripping member. They both moaned with perfect syncronicity.

"I want you now..." Arless whispered, raising his voice back to a more feminine tone. With a slightly aggressive demeanor, Arless straddled Grey's body, facing away from him.  He pressed Grey's cock against his entrance and slowly lowered himself onto him, the head of it stretching him out. Grey purred a little as Arless moaned, arcing his back, the crosslacing of his corset accentuating his spine. He then began sliding down his shaft until his ass rested against Grey's hips. Arless bit his lip and tightened around him. When Grey pulled back, Arless pulled up. When he pushed in, he pressed down. Arless rode him, his body worshipping Grey's cock. Grey thrusted into him, leaning on top of him, and moving him toward's Arless's chair. He then bent Arless over the chair and proceded to fuck him doggy-style.

"Ooooohhh... yes. Gods, yes" Arless squealed, taking in every inch of the Elder. Wanting full dominance, he then pushed Arless on the floor and took him on his back. Kissing intensely, Grey continued pushing, growing faster, his cock throbbing and pulsating. Arless could feel him climax and begged him to cum, biting grey's lower lip. He stroked his own, his eyes rolling back. Grey pulled out, shooting his load on the floor near Arless's ass. Almost simultaneously, Arless came, drenching his stomach with warm cum. They both then held each other close, amidst the afterglow.

Grey was most suprised at the beautiful person lying under him. He felt bliss, but voice coming from his chest suggested that all things must have an end to them. Pinning Arless down, Grey withdrew a ritual knife from his robe, pressing it up against his throat.

"I'm very sorry, but I had to have you before I snuffed the life out of you. This is my deadly secret..." Arless struggled under Grey's hand. Grey then opened his robes, showing a large violet jewel in his chest. The jewel is an ancient occult device used for the storage of souls.  "You can resist..." He showed Arless the scratches on his wrist. "But you will fail..."

Arless merely smiled. Confused, Grey looked into his eyes to detect anything, but only remained beguiled. Arless then kicked Grey from under him, quickly running him towards the wall, stealing his knife and stabbing him in the stomach as the wall made contact with Grey's back, The sound of cracking ribs, sinking steel and tearing meat accompanying it.  A stern and dark stare came from Arless as the ribbon on his arm came undone and fell to the floor. Under the ribbon was a large tattoo, typical of a Freelance Disposal agent. A look of shock befell Grey as he coughed up a sizeable amount of blood.

"Allow me to reveal my second deadly secret, Elder! " Arless twisted the knife and pushed deeper, blood pouring out of the wound drenching his hand.  Grey screamed in abolute shock and torture. "I was paid to find you, and what do you know, you come to me. Lucky, huh?" He got up, watching Elder Grey writhe. "It was wonderful, and will definitely make the finale sweeter."

"You sick faggot bastard!" Grey rasped and coughed. He attempted to get up, but fell quickly due to blood loss. Baring his teeth, Arless detracted a set of fangs, and tackled Grey, sinking them into his neck, a miniature geyser of effluence spraying into his mouth. Pinning Grey's hands down, he removed the knife with his teeth and licked the blood out of the stab wound whilst sucking on it. With Arless continuing to drink from the sweating and paling Grey, he still tried to resist his death. The struggle was quick, but fruitless. Arless got up off the now lifeless body. In a compact mirror, He wiped the blood off his face and restored his makeup back to it's splendor before the incident.

"Three..." He giggled as he hiked his panties back up, straightened his stockings and walked out of the dressing room.

*In actuality, Arless is approximately 330 Years old, but is often told he appears that age, both as a man and a woman.

** The contract for Elder Grey's execution was dealt out actually by Coven Elders themselves after a string of ritualistic murders in Cathedral, all resembling Remnant magic. Grey was one suspected of performing Necromancy of a dissident nature and the creation of Rogue Remnants. After being confronted by the Order, Grey fled to Downtown to avoid a death sentence and  to continue to feed the experiment he did to himself: the Violet Jewel, which granted him more power in his magic, at the cost of youthful souls.
"Perhaps the sword is a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death..."