News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Seeking Literate Dom RPers. ^^ (Updated December 28, 2013)

Started by Lata Paine, July 23, 2012, 12:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lata Paine

About me:
I really enjoy doing Sexual RPs that involve Rape, Enslavement, Domination, and Pet-Training. I'm very experienced in Rping. Been doing this for years. ^^ I have very few limits in RP. I don't really have a favorite fetish. So, if there is something you'd like to try out, I'm usually the person to go to. I like to use detail in RP.

Who I'm looking for:
I'm currently searching for experienced role players (No Gender Preference.), someone who is able to be Dominant, and those who are literate in the English Language, ect... I understand that nobody is perfect, but I still expect everyone to try. If there is something you have in mind that isn't in my RP ideas, let me know.

Characters and RP Ideas:
I have made over 221 characters and 137 RP Ideas that You can pick from. The characters are all organized by Race and Age to make searching for what you want easier. The races are Angels{6}, Demons{34}, Elves{22}, and Humans{159}. The RP Plots can be found further down.

Accepting RPs through Email or Forum Thread. Click Signature for characters and Plots.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. ^^

Rules and Such:
1. No One-Liners.
2. You must be Literate in the English Language.
3. I don't like Mind-Control.
4. I won't play Dominant Roles.
5. No Rude comments OOC.
6. No Romance.

Just click my Signature picture to see my Kinks.

Click Picture for F-List, Rules, Kinks, Characters, Ideas, and Website!
Click here for my RP request Thread.

Lata Paine

Click Picture for F-List, Rules, Kinks, Characters, Ideas, and Website!
Click here for my RP request Thread.