News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Back from the dead to Take Back the Fear

Started by OtakuDee, June 05, 2012, 07:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OtakuDee

So I've had extremely sporadic appearances lately. well alot has happened. I feel like I'm dumping on you guys, but it's really just chronicling how bad my luck gets... not as bad as some, but pretty bad.

My job hunt has kicked into overdrive as I am getting increasingly sick of and disturbed at my gap in employment. But still, nothing.

Serenade lost her job due to an unforeseen piece of drama that we care not to delve into again. She's been going back and forth to Seattle for some work, leaving me lonely for half the month. If I can't find a job, It means she'll be out there longer, and I really don't want to put that much stress on her.

My internet was gone for a few weeks as my family was changing internet services. I had to jack a terrible wi-fi signal to just check my email.

And the icing on the urinal cake is that two people in my family dropped around the same time. One of them was my grandfather, and It's been really tough not to burst out in tears sometimes.

But I'm back to interact with some of the people I can have fun with and confide in. Thanks for listening, and for always being here, My dear Forsaken.
"Perhaps the sword is a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death..."

TakodaVega

*snuggles* <3 We're here if you ever need us Dee!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

OtakuDee

As always, thank you, Miss Vega. Thankfully to combat loneliness. (Killing it if you will *wink wink*) I have been writing and attempting to contribute to Forsaken as much as possible, by projecting my muse for people to see. Sorry If I seem like a postwhore lately, just bored and I thought I'd strike up some interaction from the Lullabies whilst I wait for my posts.

So for the curious and supportive, feel free to check my work.

Thank you so much,

OtakuDee.
"Perhaps the sword is a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death..."