News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

If it pleases you~

Started by CirindeFae, April 08, 2012, 03:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirindeFae

Once again I offer you greetings.

If would please the masters, here's a little something to perhaps pique your interests.

Many call me "mirror-lit" or "semi-lit", however, I don't care to label myself. I give what I can based on a number of things. I can do any kind of romance and most kinds of characters be they male or female. I have more experience playing males and with yaoi, but I'm open to anything. Currently, I'm interested in fandoms and anthros/furries. On the topic of fandoms, if we can come to an arrangement, I will not play a character from the anime/manga/tv show/whatever else. I play only characters of my design just to prevent the slaughter of a beloved character. Also, I refuse anything Twilight. I have nothing against the story itself, but the whole "glittering" deal I just can't handle. And this is pretty standard, but one liners are something I don't deal with well.

For samples of my style, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a link to one of my Gaia threads.

CirindeFae

General Pairings:
Angel x Demon*
Vampire x Human*
Vampire x Werewolf*
Master x Slave

Anime/Manga:
Fairy Tail
Bleach
Naruto
Darker than BLACK
D. Gray-man
Soul Eater
Black Butler
Deadman Wonderland

Movies/Books:
Daggerstar by Elizabeth Vaughan
Push

* = I'm not really too particular on the statistics or beliefs for these, particularly when dealing with vampires (so long as they don't glitter). Different regions and religions  have different beliefs, how can I say no to your ideas?

CirindeFae

Seriously craving a Fairy Tail role play...

CirindeFae

And maybe something from the realm of The Golden Compass....

CirindeFae

And mercenaries. Or maybe a target x assassin pairing. Maybe two assassins? Something along those lines...

CirindeFae

Star Wars too. /nods// Would be nice to get more experience with a Star Wars type rp. :3

CirindeFae

CirindeFae

Also wanting a old vampyr x new vampyr rp~

CirindeFae

Dragon's Dogma:

Arisen x Pawn

CirindeFae

Strangely I want furries/anthros....

CirindeFae

So...This is interesting. I actually have a craving. XD

Serial killer x Hooker

Thinking that the serial killer only kills hookers...

Any takers, message me? Or shoot me an IM on something or other. Got the IM dealies in my profile. Feel free to use them.

CirindeFae

Silent Hill. I've got basics for an idea, just need someone to do it with me. <3

CirindeFae

So I have this character for a Soul Eater roleplay that I'd really like to see get some use.

The Character
Name: Haru Suzuki
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 149 lbs (Small frame - Muscular)
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
DWMA Status: Weapon & Meister**
Weapon type: Think Kazeshini from Bleach
Madness: Infected
Appearance:

If there's even the slightest bit of interest in him, please message me. Maybe something can be worked out.

** = Is both a Weapon and Meister, like Maka Albarn, but doesn't need to be unconscious to access his Weapon abilities.

CirindeFae

Maybe this is a lot to ask, but I'm wanting to do a Skyrim one on one. More specifically, I'm wanting someone to play Byrnjolf for an OC of mine. I'm not too particular about this and I'm not thinking of being 'dragonborn' or any outrageous thing like that. Just normal characters. If you think you're up to that, please message me. I'll be certain to love you~ o wo

CirindeFae

Got a set of twins that seek usage. Adrian and Dexter. They're a little stubborn and have been pestering me for a while now. If you're interested shoot me a message.