News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

☯ Yin & Yang ☯ [Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 30, 2012, 06:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

Manami tried to stay as quiet as she could when eventually it all ended. When Akari let her go and spoke, she replied. "H...Hai...Thank you..." She said figuring it was now the right time. Manami, aside her ankle was fine, shaken up but fine and she had Akari to thank for that. Manami sort clung to Akari and pressed her lips to her neck to try and stifle any sounds. Every guy in school would kill to be in Akari's Position with that angel.

(Don't worry bout this There's not much to do in a closet xD)
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari flinched feeling her cling to her and felt her lips on her neck. Which wasn't normal for her. No person ever gets that close so it was very awkward for her. But couldn't help like the slight warmth where the girls soft pink lips were. "Hey its okay now.. You may hurt your ankle but your alive. " She said and patted on the girls head. "I think we can get out now so... Your gonna have to let go. " She said gently and slowly pushed her off very gently. She went to the door and turned the door knob But when she went to push it open it didnt budge. She blinked in confusion and began to push against it with her shoulder. "SHIT!" She said and began to hit her shoulder over and over into the door not caring about how she may pop her shoulder out of place or anything. But all was to no use as it didnt move an inch.