News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

It's What You Get Isn't It? [Yai|&|DoctorRed]

Started by Yai, March 26, 2012, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

With was dumbfounded. "Not me idiot. I was..." He sighed. "Yeah, I lost my innocents ages ago. I lost my male and female virginity. I wasn't talking about myself thou. I was comparing myself to what you have be come. You have been doing this to others for god knows how long. And I not once violated a woman. Yeah I humiliated them with words, insults, bullied those in my way...but I never once stole a girl's virginity. In my case I'm only disgusted that mine was taken by Fenrir! ...Other then that all I care about is killing the witch. She won't remove it. I'll be like this for the next 20 years unless I can kill her. But That's my problem. All I ask is to keep those bastards off my back cause no one knows how my temper stacks better then you do...Need a reminder? Touch your head..." People at Saint Cross Respected or feared power. They bullied the weak and followed the strong. But it seemed like that was no longer the case anymore. Things have changed. He was in a world he no longer knew. "Tell them if you want I don't care. But nobody outside us can know. Now If you'll excuse me...I need to remove the taste of that jungle mentality that's in my mouth...Ugh...Tell him to shower every now and then too will ya? Fen I mean." He said before warping—causing the lightning to die out.

When he got home he went to his room. Haruka was waiting. "What happened?" To hell if I know. Seeing my rotten luck, He'll prolly pretend he saw a ghost...Then again...if there is a bit of old left in him. He'll believe me. I'll need them off my back so I can focus on on training myself...If I'm going to be a girl for a while. I'll need to learn how to play the part..."
Haruka smiled. "Well I think you'd best start with an adorably teary expression and the making good use of your tails with it to make any guy melt!" Haru raised his brow. "Oh shit...I forgot about them..." He said as his tails rematerialized. "Well in any case I'll sleep and practice tomorrow...If things go south I'm ditching for the day." Haruka sighed and nodded. "Honestly I think being a girl will be good for you. I find you're much more...likable." Haru scoffed and lied down on his bed before slowly drifting to sleep.

The next morning she woke up. She ate her breakfast and dressed in a white pair of panties as her boxers no longer fit, A black baggy pair of cargos which needed a belt, and a large black T-shirt that managed to make her chest seem...a tad smaller. She rode to school on her bike. Once there and at the doors she contemplated sprinting to PE which she wasn't actually obligated to attend.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

Fen and Long were leaned against the fence leading to PE, both of them chatting in low voices as they stood and glanced up as She approached. One coughed, the other scratched his head and looked away a bit, shaking his head  before both turned to face her. They held out their hands and flusehd.

"Hey... Sorry."

"Yeah, we thought... well, you're not a very good girl, really. It looked kind of like you were having fun, so we.. We didn't think it was that serious. We don't do this all the time, and it's usually... well, we're not like that. Not really."

"Sorry."

'Sorry," They frowned. "I mean, we had fun, and we've done stuff like that, but... not.... well, to people who weren't really into it or coming on to us. We thought you were... well... Sorry."

Yai

With slowly moved closer to them as she stared at the ground ahead. She heard their words but she wasn't really listening. Her defence was crumbling and it was their fault. Her body couldn't help but like it.
She gently grabbed Fenrir's shirt and lightly pinned him against the fence. "Shut up...Just shut up okay...? You don't know what you've done to me...You've reduced the time I have before my mind caves in so drastically...If I can't kill the one who did this to me...I'll be like this forever...I won't even be Haru anymore..." Her voice was more depressed then angry. As she spoke, a thought played in his mind. 'Would that really be so bad?' But that wasn't his thought. However already the balance of his sexuality was being broken. He no longer had the desire to kill them even after what they did.
With pressed her forehead against Fenrir's chest as her hair covered her eyes.

"Take care of me..." Four words Haru never expected to say to anyone. "You four are all I have here..." Haru was in a bad way. He had seemed to accept his fate even though he really didn't want to.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

Both moved until Haru pinned Fenrir against the wall, where he held still, accepting it and drawing his palm gingerly over her hair. He stroked once and loomed down at her, shifting to brush hair from face as Long patted her shoulders. "We're here for you," they assured her, watching. "What can we do?"

Yai

With sighed and backed up a little—setting him down. "I don't know. I'm honestly so lost I don't know what the hell is going on...All I know is that...I want to be myself...I need to find a witch who will turn me back or...kill the one who did this to me. The latter may be my only choice...I fucked up royally didn't I..." She Said head down. She slowly dropped to her knees when suddenly a teacher barked at Fen and Dra thinking they were doing indecent things again. With shook her head and explained that she was just venting. He found it hard to believe that they gave a shit about anyone but it seemed to check out so he left. "It's like I don't even exist anymore..."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

They both laughed gently as the teacher went off and Fenrir put his arm around Withs' shoulders, holding her body against hers. "Maybe we can look into it together or something," he said, nodding his head at the gate. "If we head home and do some research, maybe we can find cases kind of like this.

Dragon appeared and his arm folded around her waist, moving to the other side. "Yeah, we can do that together and see what comes of that." he added, nodding. It was that moment, when she seemed to be agreeing that the cloth went over her mouth and nose, the chloroform knocking her out with efficiency and they carried her off to the car, bumping along after tying her down and binding her hand and foot.

"You think she'll wake up soon?"

"She's got too, if we keep at this. This way she'll forget Haru, and we can fix her when she changes back,"

"Well then keep fucking her, when you're done, I'll take my turn and we'll see how far along we are when she wakes up.

With was bouncing along on a lap, her clothes stripped and panties torn up, her breasts bouncing along, her wrists bound together with strong rope. Fenrir was sitting under her, his cock pounding her slit, slamming up and into her as he gripped her shoulder, forcing her down onto his sex, while his free hand groped over her chest slowly, idly rolling over her marvelous tits. Long stood before her, his member straining against his pants, receiving light touches as he watched her bouncing along, his eyes lusty as he leered.

They were in the basement of Fenrirs apartment, where they often hung around. And there was no one really around to bother them. They could do this forever, not really any reason for them to worry a bout much of anything as they worked her over, trying to help, int heir own way. A cloth had bound her mouth but loosened and fallen away. The remainder of her panties had been shoved in her mouth when they started, but not very well. Fenrir was starting to pound her harder before he started to finish inside her while she came to, his cock filling her with his seed. They hadn't worn condoms, as much was obvious as he moaned against her body, holding her sex down on him.

Yai

Slowly but surely, With could feel something slamming in and out of her—filling her up completely. She had a glazed expression as she slowly came too and halfmindedly found herself riding meat. He had no Idea what the hell was going on but was in such a daze the only thing that actually registered was she was feeling immense pleasure. Her nudity her being bound up—being gagged? She didn't notice. All she felt was pleasure.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Fen leaned over and growled his relief, leaning over and drawing his teeth up her lower body, catching her nipple in his mouth and taunting it with his teeth while he finished, before drawing out of her and laying her down on the couch, pulling himself out, leaving red bite-marks all down her chest and neck. He wiped himself off and stood over her, while Long leaned down to finger her roughly, before moving and pulling her ankles to his shoulders and slamming his cock into her, roughly filling her with their new position as Fen stood over her upper body, stroking and toying with his slick member. She hadn't bled this time, and he leered down at her moaning face.

"Are you awake?" he asked, reaching down and fingering out the panties in her mouth and tossing them aside. He looked down and drew his fingertips over her lower lip as she moaned and sighed, his eyes amused, watching her. "Looks like you're having a blast, With..." he said, drawing his fingertips up her breasts slowly, drawing along her, groping idly.

Yai

With had a broken expression of pleasure on her face as Fenrir had burst inside her. Her nipples had begun to gain feeling and there was a fusion of pain and pleasure. She honestly felt like she was drunk out of her mind or something to that effect.

Next thing happened before she could comprehend where they were, or what was going on. Shortly after Dragon's finger was violating her womanhood before her legs were lifted  and her pussy was being violated yet again but it felt so damn good. She had an adorable pleasured smile as Fen spoke to her. She couldn't really hear him. When his finger traversed her lips she licked it and gently took it in her mouth before slowly bobbing her head—sucking on his finger. Soon after that he began to grope her breasts which felt wonderful.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Long growled his pleasure at her canal as he started to work his hips harder, pounding her more roughly as he did, tilting his head back in elation, making sure to make broad and long sweeps, thrusting all of his sex into her, filling her with him as he growled, his lips brushing her calf and knee, dragging his teeth and kisses along slowly.

Fen looked her over, his head tilted and drew his finger back, rolling the head of his half-hard member along her lower lip, teasingly as he watched her, his palms stroking her hair, free hand rolling to caress and toy with her breasts, making soothing sounds as he did, watching her carefully, fingers working over her as Long started to work slowly and then faster in spurts.

Yai

With was in a state of mind where she couldn't even think. No thoughts were in her mind as if she was merely an infant. She was completely oblivious to what has going on, her being male, her being raped, everything, it was all a huge blur but all she knew was that she felt good and that was all that mattered right now.

With could feel him pounding in him harder and it felt so good. The feeling of this position and Fenrir straddled on her just below her chest felt really good. Her breasts bounced somewhat consistently from the thrusts and she slowly lapped at the head of his meat cutely—not even realizing what she was doing.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Fen sighed at her pleasurable tongue and leaned back, pulling her bountiful breasts to his cock, burying it in them, rubbing them all over his sex, groaning at her soft chest, watching her as Long began to rock, slamming her full of him and toying with her clit roughly. Both moaned as Fen started to fuck her tits, eyes on her while Long got rougher with her tight sex, intent in ruining it.

Yai

(a: You can change their names if you wish It's no deal for me. And b: I'm running out of things to post so Im gonna wrap up sorta before I end up doing a bunch of one-liners)

When Long began to get harder a new feeling began to emerge...That feeling she felt once before, an orgasm.
With began to moan and breath heavier as she felt his cock rock her insides wonderfully. Fenrir's size in her chest felt wonderful but she arched her back and moaned loudly before climaxing heavily from Long's relentless thrusts.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Both of them began to climax, Fen shooting his seed over her upper body and chest, palms still on her breasts as he worked them over his sex.

Long grunted as he began pumping her core with him, his fingers rough on her thighs, growling as he finished before jerking himself free of her. Together they stood over her before Fen untied her.

"Sure that's a good idea?"

"For now, maybe," though, Fen paused, turning his soiled friend, filled and covered in their seed upright, looking her in the face for signs of life or anger before releasing her temporarily, frowning into her.

"In there, With?"