News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

It's What You Get Isn't It? [Yai|&|DoctorRed]

Started by Yai, March 26, 2012, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

Haru growled mentally but had no choice but to pocket his pride. "Fine..." Haru had never been in this position before so he had no idea what to expect. all he knew was the cock between his thighs was disgusting.

Haru sighed and slowly opened his mouth--ready to take his punishment...
Haru had never raped a woman when she rose against. Normally, those who offered a challenge he knocked her on her ass and left which was considered acknowledgement. But these guys lost their honour...that was certain.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

The two men nodded and Fenrir found his palms on her hips, gripping her and lifting her, reaching down to rub her sex with his head slowly, pushing into her and then slamming down, forcing his cock into her slit and starting to rock his hips against hers, relishing her cunt around his member as he held her down, his hips rocking rhythmically against her.

Long laughed softly and rubbed his member along her face a few more times, letting her get a good feel of it before he gave her just a bit, moving it against her hot little mouth and sighing at the touch of her. "Make sure to use your tongue and mouth, so I don't have to just fuck your face the whole time," he grunted, pushing a bit and giving her more of him as he started to rock against her, his rhythm matching that of Fenrir. They were honorable once, but that had been long ago, when they were with their old friend, Haru. Those days were long gone, and they'd become... monsters.

Yai

With gasped they shoved into her and moaned short cute moans. With was having much trouble resisting this feeling. She ended up blowing long using the force of fen's thrusts. He could feel the witch's using this to tear down her will to resist. It could only fully convert her once she was broken mentally.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

Both of them took their time, rocking against her in time and using her body with their rough hands. Fenrir was gripping her hips roughly to surely bruising, as he started to fuck what must have been the most virgin-esq pussy he'd ever had the pleasure of being inside of, his grip pulling her apart and holding her thighs wide for him as Long took his time, gripping her hair and guiding her to bob up and down on him as he rocked, giving her all of him, his palms stroking her hair when he was pleased, groaning aloud as they abused her.

"Ah, you're so good at this for someone who fought so much," Long commented. "Do you like the taste of me?"

Yai

Haru hated this so much his anger was starting to rise and that was helping him keep in control of himself. The pain was nothing as he was used to much more then this. Of course, The loss of his female virginity was far from pleasant...but the blood on Fenrir's mean would soon translate to marked vengeance.

'Of course not you fucking dickwad!' He screamed mentally. But deep down in there, Haru knew the best possible form of Vengeance...She knew where they lived...She knew everything about them. Things only Haru would know...Now who was the smartest one among them...Maybe she could save herself some trouble and set the most influential one straight...naw, She'd get em all.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Fenrir laughed aloud and slapped her ass hard, pushing himself all the way in and groaning. "You were a virgin?"  he asked, gripping her hard and drawing himself out, to show Long his gore-soaked penis. He slapped her ass with it hard and Long groaned, giving her all of his cock before humping her face to see, watching her. He growled and drew himself from her throat, his cock slithering out as he moved. "Switch?"

"Yes," He said, Fenrir moving and presenting her with his With-flavored Cock, showing it to her and standing in front of her. "Lick me clean before I stuff it in," he commanded as Long rolled her to her side and started to mount her, rubbing his soaked cock on her sex roughly.

Yai

Haru went wide-eyed at this request. "What the hell have you become...? It's only been 3 months since the accident...and already...you've become an abomination..." She made an agreement tho. "If I want freedom..." She'd have to obey...
She slowly closed her eyes and began to lick it innocently--doing her best to ignore Long behind her
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Fenrir growled his approval, sticking his cock to where she could lick him, and gripped her tit, twisting her nipple to inspire her to do it a bit more... salaciously. He groaned, shifting to give her whatever she would lick, sighing at her touch.

Long was thrusting into her, his palms on her hips as he slammed his cock into her and ignored her words, getting her at a new angle and rubbing his thumb over her clit roughly as he pounded on her, his palm on her waist as he sighed.

"Less talkin'.. more tastin'."

Yai

With's eyes grew as she felt a powerful intense feeling approaching. He started to moan so loudly before suddenly climaxing so greatly he collapsed. 'Now I just have to call them...my...' "Please...m...master...let me go now..." she said in the most gently voice he could muster.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

"Did we say you could go when you orgasm?" Long chided, his palm rubbing her clit slowly as he drew his palm down her body and leered down at her. "Why don't we undo your hands and you can do it with your hands. We'll cum on those marvelous tits of yours and you can go on your way."  Fenrir nodded and pushed his cock into her open mouth once, before drawing it back and reaching to pull her down to her knees on the floor, standing over her.

"That sound like a fair trade to you?" Long asked, moving to stand over her, his palm moving over his coated sex and watching her as they untied her, their eyes locked on her as they moved to stand comfortably.

Yai

With grew very angry internally as he shoved in her and spit the blood out when he pulled out but sighed thru his nose and nodded before jerking off both males.

She was plotting tonight nicely. Sentinel needed a minor reminder as to exactly who he was. Leon? Ha. He was positive that familiar feeling of getting schooled at 5x damage was to this second re-educating him. These two tho...oh these two needed a Major lesson in humility. We're talking drawing board.

With however kept a broken willed expression as she pretty much waited for her final dose of humiliation.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Both of the men moaned aloud, leaning back and letting her have their full members and arched to her palms, their members moving slightly as they watched her, before one reached down and tugged her shirt down so they could make sure to give her their seed as promised.  Fenrir groaned and laughed, leaning to stroke her hair slowly. "Sure you don't want to swallow  your masters gift?"

Yai

With stroked them much faster and harder to make them blow quicker. She had had just about enough of this. "I...I want to look p...pretty...for them..." 'God kill me now...' He thought to himself--taking a mental not to throw up when alone.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Fenrir and Long both groaned as their members arched and spewed their seed on her, their bodes stiffening as they discharged and emptied onto her body, both of them groaning aloud and sighing as they mades sure they were empty before letting her stop and pulling back, to admire the sight of her. Long tucked himself away and laughed amicably, stroking her hair where it was clean and patting her. "Good girl, you must really love to wear your masters spunk, huh?"

"Ah, she looks great in it., Maybe a picture or two," Fenrir murmured, but he already had his phone out and was taking pictures of their treasured new friend. "Well have to play more sometime." he noted. "What was your name, anyways?"

Yai

With bit her lip and shut her eyes slowly as they sprayed hot thick seed on her. She remained quiet until he asked a name. "Aerisa..." She said before standing up with effort. It was the final class before Lunch so no one was in the halls. With left and immediately went home. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" Screamed her sister. Haru glared at her and grabbed her shirt--pinning her to the wall with one hand. "Leon. Sentinel. Fenrir. Drag. Thanks for the fucking clothes..." She growled before releasing her and going to her own room to shower.

Many hours had past. Haru's parents had flipped out but have come to accept it for of. They were also told of the rape. Suddenly Haru wasn't such a bad guy anymore. "What do you plan to do...?" Asked his mother. Haru stood at the floor silently. "I'm going to fight every error I have made in the past...I'm going to do my best to repent...I respected strong woman...left those who left me alone—strong or no...But these guys have become something not even I would condone."

Haru had dressed himself in black attire that was undeniable. It was time for payback.

(12:37pm)

Sentinel was normally out by midnight. With sat on his Armoire (Wardrobe) and smirked as she whistled a soft high pitched tone uniquely heard only by him, A whistle that Haru invented to get his attention and his only.
The sound of lightning buzzing was everywhere. He'd stay still, and quiet unless he wanted an unrelenting  repeat of today.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Sentinel had left the panties on his nightstand in his basement apartment. When he heard the tone, he sat up suddenly, his great body glaring in the dark as he looked around before fixing upon the girl and tilting his head. How could she...?

"Who are you? No one knows that tone, and they don't know it for the sake of panties," he said, his voice low as he pushed his blankets aside and twirled the panties around a finger, showing her the remains.

Yai

With stared at Sentinel unable to grasp how much more infinitely retarded he was. "You know I'm glad we hung out cause now I actually believe there's hope for me. I'm a fucking guy Sen. Those are my sister's. I don't need them..."

With dropped down on her feet as the lightning lit her up enough to show her clearly. "I thought you guys actually cared for me. I actually believed you were my only friends. I trusted you guys...I thought I could rely on you guys for anything." She said eerily moving closer. She clenched his shirt and picked him up with little effort as his female body created a vast limiter as it readjusted his power to suit his new body. "But in the end...You all Degenerated in to things I wouldn't even spit on...Just burn. I used to think women were the scum of the universe...Until today." With's dark angered stare bore straight into Sentinel's eyes.

"Fenrir...Dragon...They  raped me...humiliated me...annihilated my pride...Betrayed me...Do you remember what happened last time one of you betrayed me? It was Leon. I almost killed him with my elemental advantage...And for finality...I whistled...A similar sound I had just did but for him...and as loudly as I could until he begged for mercy. Yeah...I'm not a great guy no...I've done terrible things...but you guys were my Family...I thought you all so much...Gave you all a place to stay when shit hit the fan at home...And you thank me...by making my walk around bottomless...and humiliating me...I felt a pain today...I tasted my own virginity taken from me...I lost it twice now...The first time I felt great...Losing it as a woman? Didn't feel so great...having to taste my own blood...was worse..." 

With pinned him to the adjacent wall and pressed her hand to his neck tightly. "Ever suck a dick before? It's sucks dick...literally. It's not pleasant...Major pride killer...So...a) You die a very painful death...or...You pull your fucking head out of your goddamn ass...and beat some sense into the others for me and prove to me that you still feel some loyalty to your best friend for what...six years is it now?" With moved to his ear. "I...will kill them all...unless you save me the trip cause...I'm very angry...right now? You're lives are not worth much to me...but if you can remind them...of how things used to be...I'll most likely be able to over look what you've done to me...You have five seconds to decide before I decide based on my biased experience..." With growled in a menacing tone as her free hand was exploding with irritated lightning.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The man stood, perplexed as he leered up at her, his face aghast as he listened to her.

"You.. no... how could it be you? We thought you were gone, you'd been cursed or something and we hadn't seen you. It's been, like, forever. I thought you were gone from us. We've all... this is pretty much what we were doing before. You abused women too, and usually they don't... fight it so much. It's not like we killed anyone," he said, staring up at her.

"We were just hitting on you when you got mouthy with us, what did you think we'd do, back down and just let you go with a pat on the ass? You were the one who freaked out,w hy didn't you just show us you were you, did you have to attack us? Leon is in the hospital right now, where I left him tonight. You almost killed him. Again. If anyone is a degenerate, it was you, and it still is. You just lost your shit, rather than try to argue, or show us any kind of proof. What were we to do?!"

Yai

With put him down. "I tried to...neither of you listened." With backed up. "My body...everything...It's gone...because that witch...But don't you dare affiliate my actions with yours. I never once violated a woman like that...Never once took something that I could never give back...A life I can restore...Innocence...virginity? That's not something I can restore. Besides..." Haru looked down. "I can't let anyone know my secret...I'm telling you cause I trust you...You're smart...I know you are...If I went to Fen or Drag first...they'd be dead right now. No one can know what has happened. More over I may be a woman but I ain't gay! Err..Um...I'm...Wait does this make me...gah that's besides the point. I don't appreciate guys touching my private packages and I somehow doubt 'Don't touch me there' would really get me anywhere..." He said with "...you can't be serious..." expression.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

"What? Are you fucking kidding me?" Sen asked, shoving her a bit, his face incredulous as he put a hand on his hip and shook his head. "I'm sorry this all happened to you and that it was something that went on with our friends.. but you didn't lose your innocence or your virginity," he told her. "You lost those a long time ago, it wasn't something that we did to you. We hurt you, but you're mad that it was in a new way, not that you were hurt," he said.