News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

It's What You Get Isn't It? [Yai|&|DoctorRed]

Started by Yai, March 26, 2012, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

In a world where magic was never fiction and fairy tales of monsters weren’t exactly fairy tales, impossibilities were...well non-existent.
Mind you all that was normal stayed and rung strongly even amongst the special races like Vampires and Succubi/incubi and other creatures. This story begins with a male named Harumei Akyoto. The male had absolutely no redeeming qualities about him. He was a cruel, violent and sexist male who hated all women to no end. No one understands why but no one really has that on their minds as he was someone most tended to just stay as far from as possible. He had earned the Nickname “The Ogre of Saint Cross” for his vile and despicable nature. Him, along with his friends Leon, Sentinel, Long and Fenrir, were viewed as the scum of the universe. Haru was a Lightning Avatar whose speed and power were just as crippling as his personality. His friends were mostly cannon fodder but they did have their respective purposes .

[FPFB::First Person Flash Back]

I was there...Outside on the grounds...last week maybe? The week before? They guys were with me, As was a little ginger girl...I remember my words clear as day...I remember hers just as well... "Pathetic Bitch! You're WORTHLESS!!" I remember...I struck her. Not hard but...Enough to make a girl cry. And she began to tear, heavily... "...You and all your female trash are nothing but just that. T.R.A.S.H! You are NOT at my level and you will NEVER BE!!!" Her words rang loud and clear in my mind... "You're a monster!!" She cried. "You're Horrible!" She screamed running off, crying. Back then...I felt nothing...I...I still don’t...so why is this coming back to me now...

Once apon a time, sometime last fall, of last year, A woman had a bone to pick with me for hurting her friend mentally. She grabbed my wrist, and I lost it. “HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME SCUM!!!" I remember shouting as I tore away from her grip and I blasted her with a Thousands of volts of electricity sending her flying...killing her on contact. I think that's when the Female population truly began to start fearing me. Started Hating me. The day I claimed my first life. At the time I had no regrets...but now...why do I feel so bad...
And now here, as the old me, I'd be hated among most males and all females. As With, I'm a idol...Does this mean that....If I were ever to turn back...Would I go back to being hated again? If I stayed With...I could...more or less be happy with tasting the other side of life...I want to be me again...But I don't want to be hated...Why do I feel this way...

Haru shot up, awoken by a nightmare, a way of thinking that was not his own. Harumei breathed heavily but rapidly noticed his breathing was irregular...almost like his voice changed. He tossed his head back and noticed something definitely wrong. Haru quickly brought his hand up—his thumb slowly traveling up his shirt as he meant to place his palm on his forehead only to hit something big, soft and round. "What the..." His eyes widened tenfold when he had realized something. Haru looked down and to his horror he saw two large breasts. The male screamed only to find that his voice had in fact changed...a feminine cry was let out. Harumei burst from under his covers, from his bed to his mirror. "...No...No no no no no oh god no..." He said realizing how his nightmares...were not exactly nightmares after all... He slowly pressed his index finger against the side of his breast making his eyes shut tight as his cheeks became pink from sudden embarrassment. He had heard woman’s chests were so very sensitive...meaning his were real...
The male’s eyes grew wide and quickly lowered his hand confirm that... "Oh my god...” That he was in fact the genuine article, a woman. Haru dropped to his knees—clutching his forehead in utter disbelief that he was actually awake. His blue eyes  quivered madly as he had become the very thing he had hated and despised since...

It wasn’t too long after that his sister Haruka knocked and entered. She noticed a beautiful girl and almost screamed but didn’t.
“Who the hell are you!?" Harumei hugged himself as if in complete terror from seeing girl-zilla or something. Haruka slowly approached the girl and drew a quick breath. "H-Haru?" Harumei slowly looked over to her sister, actually in tears. She was in utter shock; The Ogre? Crying? Saint Cross would kill to see this. "W-wow...I...I actually feel really bad for you...Even thou you really don’t deserve pity."

It’s been almost a week since Harumei returned to school. The rumour was he was mortally wounded in a tragic accident. He was a bad person but...

I wasn’t totally bad...
There was one point where a little dog was stuck in a drainage pipe. It was crying...begging to be saved. I didn’t know if it was male or female but at the time I didn’t really care. I put my fist thru the wall and freed the dog. Of course I was arrested for vandalism not too long after. The Story was I beat the crap out of a band of nerds for just being in my way. I don’t even have to do anything to worsen my reputation, It takes care of itself. I was sexist towards woman yet, They didn’t even hesitate to fabricate that story. I didn’t defend myself cause I just didn’t care.

About an hour later, They've decided on Haru's new Identity. "How about With?" Haru looked at her like she was a moron. "With...? The hell kinda name is that...You’re just stupider by the minute... " Haruka ignored the insult as usual. "This coming from a guy who still doesn’t realize that ‘stupider’ isn’t even a word...Its dumber. Anyways It's a cute name...With." Haru Scoffed. "Whatever. I’ll come up with something on my own.” Haruka clapped. "Okay! Now you have to dress like a girl!" Haru's eyes narrowed at his sister. "Yeah no..." Haruka giggled as she started with a pair of black and pink lace panties and a matching bra. It wasn't long before Haru was complaining. "Are you trying to humiliate me?" Haruka blinked. "What? I thought your favourite ‘colour’ was black?” Haru groaned. “Yeah, black as in just black. I’m not wearing anything pink...” Haruka rested her hands on her hips. "Haru I don’t have anything else that’s remotely near anything you’d wear. You’ll have to bear with it for today. Besides, It’ll look so hot on you!”
whipped the bra at Haruka's face. "BAKA THAT’S THE LAST THING I WANT!!” He roared but with less ferocity from if he would’ve shouted as a male.  "You’ll end up destroying your back...Those things are massive...I’m a little jealous actually...” Blushed angrily after looking at where her eyes connected. "Sh-Shut up!"  Haru sighed and with Haruka’s help he put on the bra. "Ugh no way I hate this! Take it off!”  Haruka sighed. “I think I have a sports bra somewhere...It’s got pink trimming but unless you decide to strip in public or get wet no one will see it.” Haru Tilted his head. He put on the Bra and found it much more comfortable. “Alright fine. This one isn’t so bad...” Haruka stared at him expectantly. Harumei growled but grudgingly wore the undergarments given to him.
Haruka smiled. He really looked beautiful, His blue eyes were...
Haruka gave him an outfit she figured he’d grow into easier...considering how it was the least worn outfit she had, that wasn’t really girly. That there was enough for him to agree. "The hell! The skirt's too damn short! It's so...breezy!" Haruka smiled and walked away. "You'll get used to it. You have no choice~"

An hour later Haru left his home and rode to school to school on a black motorcycle. He made it to the gates at the first bell. All eyes were on him as he slowly traversed to his first class. The headmaster Kosuke Asakura knew his situation just as he knew everything. But he had no intention of saying anything. In fact he said she was an exchange student from Saint Ahstanvae’s Girl’s Academy. Blasted, accursed body...This is gonna be a long day...
He though with a irritated blush on his cheeks. He was now a girl, He couldn’t let anyone know otherwise. With had finally made it to her class room and yet still all stared at her. Some murmured wondering who she was, others spoke of how sexy she looked. She sat down and jumped. The seat was so close to her close to her rear, it was cold, as if sitting on a park bench bottomless. She never felt so bare in her life. She wished she had a pair thick black baggy cargo pants right about now. Throughout the whole class she squirmed due to her lack of comfort but before that, The teacher asked her to introduce herself in front of the class. Nervously, she made her way to the front and bowed with a endured expression. She spoke—not being ably to think of anything different.. "I-I'm Akyoto With...Pl-pleased t-to m-make your acquaintance..." She didn’t want to seem stupid so she used a ‘upped’ vocabulary. She hated how she had to be a girl now...so very much. Her life was to change unrealistically from now on. All of class all eyes were on her. When it was over, she sighed happily—relieved to find class was over now.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

Leon and Sentinel weren't men to be trifled with. That was just their way, and they were good at it. When a man got in their sights, that man fell to their blows as easy as a paper doll. One was the great Water Slasher, who could slice with water, and that was Leon, who was thin and quick on his feet. Sentinel was a man who spoke little, but his body was monstrous, even for being a larger male, He seemed to have a class all of his own. They were womanizers and brutes. They'd been known to take women and abuse them, though few ever witnessed it and spoke of it. They had habits of sticking together, since the last time they'd seen Haru, the two had paired off the way Fenrir and Long had, making their group smaller but dangerously easy to change minds and hearts. They were jerks and monsters, but they were fine with that.

Bald and burly Sentinel rose from his chair and gave a pointed look to the new girl and then to Leon, who laughed aloud and nodded, following alongside him. In the hall, they waited and then they pounced as a pair, their movements coordinated and rehearsed.

Leon swung into view, his long hair pushed back as he slinked forward, all sways and strides, stopping before her, his hips almost brushing hers, and drawing his palm over her jaw and cheek, tilting her face up to his.

"You must be the new girl, and you're such a looker~" he cooed, his mouth arching in a salacious movement that spoke of the things he'd have liked to do with her on the floor of this very hallway, if only there was time. Or more motivation.  He arched his brow and tilted his head, leering down into her face and that was when Sentinel struck, his wide, broad hand slapping down on her perky little ass roughly, giving it a good squeeze as he sidled up behind.

"What ye got here, Leon, a hottie?" he asked, his palm working slowly over her hip and keeping a good rough grip on her. "Where did you find this one? She got a name?"

Yai

As With took a few steps into the hall she noticed Leon and Sentinel strutting their usual stuff. She was actually happy to see them until they seemed to lock on to her causing her to remember...She went from Predator...to prey...

She knew she absolutely had to avoid them at all costs and god if they ever found out...She quivered at the thought. When she snapped back to reality Leon was right there...touching her. With slapped his hand away with malicious resolve. "You don't wanna fuck with me..." She growled before her sensitive rear was slapped making her whine. "OW WHAT THE HELL!!" With was losing her temper quickly and was going to add to her kill count if they didn't back off. 'Damn! They haven't changed a bit! Shit! At this rate I'm gonna end up beating the shit outta them for something I'd generally approve of!!'

With glared at sentinel. "I'll give you one last warning...Fuck. Off." She growled lowly. There was a crowd as thick as thick as fog, after all, no woman ever dared to go against Haru's crew. It was unheard of! So many pitied the new girl not realizing exactly what Sentinel and Leon were really up against...Harumei himself.

She felt so unbelievably violated...She was beginning to understand just what Haru and his gang put countless women thru. Of course Haru wasn't really empathetic with them enough to actually care what they did to others but he refused to have his lackeys give him a taste of his own...bitter medicine. At least he was wearing the Sports bra...His nuisance of a chest wouldn't get that much in the way.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

Leon and Sentinel laughed aloud, their heads tossed back and it took only a few moments where Leon lashed out, snapping the top button from her blouse and Sentinel moved his palm under her ass, his palm brushing her sex and gripping her panties coarsely, ripping them off in a quick motion.

"You're makin' a whole lotta noise, but that's okay... We like it when they whine a bit, makes it a lot more fun for us to play with." Sentinel rasped, taking her panties in his palm and brushing it under his nose. Leon laughed at that and drew his fingertip down the collar of her blouse, hooking in it and leering down at her.

"Oh yeah., but I have to say, if you don't quit glaring at me like this... I'm going to have to shut you up a bit more roughly than usual... Maybe afterwards, I'll put you in the Kennel and you can take the dogs for a walk. Or they could take you for a walk, you know what I mean, New Girl?" he growled, his face darkening as he stepped closer. "Let's make up and be friends,"

"Yeah, as friends, we could all play together." Sentinel chimed, tucking her panties away in a pocket and stepping up behind her, his hips against hers, towering over her.

Yai

What happened next was rage that not even the most vile of woman could invoke from him. With gasped as Lee slowly tugged her shirt down which made her so glad Haruka gave her the black tanktop underneath, but what happened after is where she lost it. When he touched her crotch she jumped and gasped--blushing as her breasts also jumped with her. When he tore her underwear off, she froze, unable to believe this was actually happening. Her temper had maxed out like a .50calibur bullet blowing someone's face off.

Before she could explode she heard him talk to her in such a disgusting way. Sen sniffed her own underwear!! With was so disgusted she could up chuck right then and there! "AND NOW YOU DIE!!!" She said with a roar of unreal rage as black lightning erupted from every pore of her body--blasting and destroying every inanimate substance around. In a split second, She grabbed them both by the collar of their shirts and blasted down the halls at the speed of a jet! The lightning angered her speed as she dragged them thru the ground before screaming furiously and smashing them into the insanely thick concrete wall--almost smashing right thru it.
The hall way was so massive that even with her speed it took her five seconds to reach the end which left a massive line of destruction and debris caused by her dragging the males. She launched them behind her and turned to face them. They had went way too far only...She noticed that Her new insane explosion of anger...only resulted to her full power when she was a male...
It was no matter as it was more then enough to teach them a lesson, she just had to stay angry.

With wasn't worried of people seeing her power as Haru's light was blue and had never actually exerted it to such an extreme before. He normally only used it's enhancements of strength and speed.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Sen and Leon fell down to the punishing blows but both were roughed up beyond this before. Neither would die, but it looked as if Leon was out cold. Sen rose to his feet, staggering now that his shirt had been torn off and his body smoked as he leered at the woman, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her toward him.

"Who the fuck'....re you?" he growled, his free hand reaching clumsily for her neck as he growled his rage at being hit so hard, leaning forward to get ahold of her, his hands lashing out to try and get a grip on her as he staggered. "I'mma... rape you, bitch..." he gasped, his body still feeling decimated as he tried his hardest.

Sentinel had a hard time giving up, especially to a woman and found himself working hard to fight the effects, shaking his head roughly and narrowing his eyes as he forced himself to fight on just a bit longer.

Yai

With laughed at him mockingly at his feeble attempt at a last stand. Everyone was in pure shock in awe, If people knew better, They'd say it was Haru! But they didn't.

She slapped his hand away. "Who I am isn't as important so much as your empty threats. Rape me? You're half dead? I don't care what you do to others. But you nEed to--" With whimpered in pain as her heart throbbed--causing her to drop to her knees. Her new body couldn't handle Haru's raw power and breaking the limits of what she could dish out was taking it's toll on her. 'Shit...I hate women...I hate them all..." She said forcing herself to her feet--stumbling back some. "Next time...you wanna dance...I'll kill you..." She said half bluffingly as she limped off to find Haruka.

She was now walking around with out any underwear...and was bound to get caught...or worse.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Sen watched her go and gathered up Leon, making his way off the other way. Fenrir and Long had seen the bad news fly by but didn't know what to make of it. Fenrir was a fire adept where Long had the power to move quickly. They nodded to one another and followed behind, curious to see where this new girl was going, and why she was such an absolute badass. They followed a ways behind, their steps load in the slowly emptying corridors before Fenrir called out.

"Hey there, pretty lady, what's your sign?" he asked, licking his lips and Long snickered beside him and brushed long hair from his face.

"Yeah, you got quite an arm on you there," he chimed in, moving closer in slow steps. "You wanna show me?"

Yai

With was just about one turn away from Haruka's Hallway when suddenly...The last of The Idiots popped up. "Oh my god--I'll kill you all!" She said--her voice almost sounding shaken. She turned around and clenched her fist as a weak surge of lightning emerged. 'Damn no How the hell am I drained this quickly..!' She whined mentally. She wanted to just cry so bad. She hated this body so. She huffed lightly with her fangs showing as clear as day.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The men stepped aside, moving to either side and Fenrir snapped his fingers, leering at her as e looked over her body slowly, licking his lips a little and laying his palm over his sex, rubbing it in the open now that the halls seemed empty and he could admire her more openly.

"Sen took your panties, didn't he? Doesnt' that get kind of uncomfortable? Maybe we could help you with that," he said, nodding.

Long laughed and moved behind her, his palm brushing over the top of her thigh, close to her ass and slapping hard, moving out of reach and leering down at her. "We could keep you from catching a chill."

"Real warm, with both of us."

"Stuff inside you, that is, for trashing our buddies,"

"Oh, yeah," Fenrir nodded and leered at her. "You can do this the hard way, or we can have fun ripping your clothes apart, little darling. IT's up to you,"

Yai

With couldn't help but whimper as her crotch was yet again touched. She blushed in utter embarrassment as it was rubbed. What kind of talk was this!? Help him? Catch a chill!? She knew where this was going and was getting desperate. She whimpered so bad. "You can't do this...!" She whispered desperately. "How can you faggots even think of..." She gasped. "Idiots it's me!!" She whined desperately. "Akyoto Harumei it's me!! You can't do this to me!"

In his mind he was still very much a guy. He fought off the Witch's attempts at conversion but if they raped her...His pride...gone forever!
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The two men laughed at her and moved closer, pinning her body between theirs, all hands and palms, roaming her thighs and hips.

"Funny, you don't look the same."

"Don't smell like him either."

"His tits aren't so plump," one said, and palms reached up, giving her a good fondle and a squeeze.

"Wrong ass too." Skirt was lifted and palms held her, rolling over her plump flesh. Theu both laughed and their hips were pinning her between them, each taking a wrist in hand while using a free hand to caress and fondle her soft flesh.

"Bet you'll want us to quit. You dirty girl."Hips shifted to pin her between them, their palms getting rougher on her.

Yai

With's breathing shook as her chest was fondled and she was touched. She looked at the Fenrir before with humiliated eyes. "Once I've committed Genocide on women...You four are next..." She said breathing breaths of dislike.

Before she realized it With's lower area had become wet! Her body was starting to give in to the pleasure which only strengthened her hate for women. She could only pray she damaged Sen enough to slow their regeneration so he wouldn't arrive. Leon was gonna be out for a while as Haru was 5x stronger against him.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The men laughed,  and lifted her between them, their bodies holding her aloft, grinding more a and pulling her sex over Longs while Fenrir held her aloft, his palms under her shirt, fondling her marvelous chest slowly. "So mouthy... how muchbof our juice do you think before she calls us master and admits she's a liar?" Long askes, reaching down to roll his hips more directly on her hot sex. "Begging for us to keep at it..."

Yai

With started to tear up. "I'm a guy damn you..." She said fighting back moans with everything in her power.
She whimpered as her feet no longer touched the ground which made ehr pussy drool some from their grinding and groping. She eventually began to moan as her nipples became hard under her sports bra
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The men laughed together, rolling and a belt snapped off of a waist and tied her arms behind her back, forearm to forearm. "Not a chick, huh?"

People were glancing down the hall and Long pulled her dowb, getting ahold of her hair at the base and shoving and dragging her into the empty room. They pushed her to a desk and Fenrir bent her over it, gis palm running her slit slowly.

Roughly, Longs cock appeared and brushed over her jaw and face. "Looks female to me."

"Does it feel it?" A finger worked over her clit slowly rubbing along before a finger pushed into her slit. The other man drew his thumb over her botttom lip.

"If you bite, you'll wish all I did was let my dog fuck you."Fenrir warned, his member thick and rubbing her jaw as his palms toyed with her hair.

Yai

With gasped as they tied her forearms to her back. "I had no Idea you four were failures at both school And life..." He said as they seemed to be too stupid to not only recognize how similar they were in power but how their surnames were the same!!
She yelped when her hair was grabbed--angry at how weak and frail her body was.

She growled as she was suddenly bent over a desk and her breasts squished somewhat on the hard wood.
Her eyes grew wide when Long or 'Dragon' In Chinese, pulled out his cock and had the audacity to touch her with it!
"I swear to god I will kill you both! Get that damn thing away from me you sick pigs! Had I known you all were like this I would've killed you ages ago!" Truth was, He wouldn't, only now that it was happening to him, he wanted to.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Long laughed at her words, holding the base of his member and slapping her jaw slowly with it, brushing his head over her plump lips. He drew his fingers through her hair slowly and watched her. "Remember... if I feel teeth, I'll let my dog at home have you, and that'll just be the beginning. After that, I'll fuck more than just your face every day. So be good."

Fenrir had his palm on her sex, rubbing her roughly and pushing a finger deep inside her, pushing her skirt up over her hips. Without her panties., he reached down to rub more, a firm and half-hard member lay accross her ass as he worked over her tight folds roughly.

Yai

Haru shook his head--Squirming trying so hard to fight off moans. He refused to take in manhood i his own mouth. Physically he was a woman but mentally he was far from it. He couldn't allow it. Getting done in by a dog was probably just as appealing...

Haru's eyes grew with an idea. "If...If I behave...you will leave me alone yes...? If I don't resist...If I don't...bite..." She said shuddering. "You'll leave me alone...right?" If it meant they'd let him go, She wouldn't resist. It beat the latter hands down
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Both men laughed at that and laughed, while Fenrir pushed her legs apart more, laying his member on the desk, rubbing the side of his member along her sex slowly, pushing her legs together and fucking her thighs slowly, rubbing roughly against her sex with his girth. He slapped her ass and nodded.

"If you behave, I'll let you go," He assured her. "But you'll have to do some work for it too, and if we play too long, when we're done, you'll call us master,"

"Ah, yeah, Master," Long said, rubbing his head along her mouth slowly, brushing over her plump lips and face, eyes on hers. "And then we'll let you go, free from us," He said, nodding as he drew her hair from her face. "Sound like a deal?"