News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Lusting for This Plot <3

Started by Yai, March 22, 2012, 01:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

Prologue:

CONTROL. For the longest time, CONTROL was what kept order on our world in check. It kept crimes at bay, Homicide, Human Trafficing, Feeding--Everything...all at bay. Our planet, Known as Aventia, was Governed by a group of people History calls The Seven Commanders. The Seven Commanders, The Two Halo Commanders, The Two Nega Commanders, The Two Twilight Commanders and The Grand Ultima Commander, together ran the world...and everything in it. Commanders were separated into three groups because of the way they were. Example: Halo Commanders are pure of heart. The Nega Commanders are dark but have Alvina's interest at heart. The Twilight Commanders however were special. Out of the three groups, The Twilight Commanders were the least trust worthy. Why? You'll understand as the Story progresses. And Finally, The Ultima Commander, He was the Hierarchy that Controlled the six other Commanders. The Commanders have ruled the world for over Two Thousand Years without a single problem. Now I bet your wondering how the hell Seven people can have total control over an entire planet for two thousand years right? I'll tell you. What makes a Commander special is The Word of Command. The Word of Command is a power all Commanders share. It is quite literally the most powerful and unfair power in the universe fore with a chain of three words, you could pretty much rule the world in a heartbeat. (There is an extreme weakness but that won't be revealed yet as I am playing The bad guy as well as The First Twilight Commander)

The Story Thus Far

Once upon a time, In The Capital of The World, The Heart of CONTROL, The Grand City of Alvina, lived Seven Commanders. These Commanders governed the world with their Ultimate force, keeping a constant peace among it's people, but unfortunately the Humans were oblivious to the fact that they lived side by side with Vampires and Demons alike. To them, everyone was Human. Now one day, The Immortals (The Vampires and Demons) Were discovered to be inhuman, which eventually led to the Revolution (Alternately Called The Human Revolution) where the Vampires and The Demons were imprisoned and enslaved. For years and years it went on until one day, CONTROL began to slip through the cracks, The Commanders were disappearing one at a time. Can you guess who disappeared first? That's right. The Two Twilight Commanders were the first to go. The rest were mysteriously killed.

During the start of the revolution, The Second Halo Commander descovered her husband was The Overlord of The Dark Half of the world, Vampraga and was forced to kill him or their children. Her husband chose himself as their love was genuine and with a heavy heart she did so but was betrayed and The siblings were separated. The Daughter, An Angeloid Named Valkyrie was molded into a Commander but Made Twilight given her parents. The Boy was Imprisoned on an island facility for seventeen years before going berserk and annihilating the island after freeing his brethren. Soon after he took his place as Overlord and began The Re-Revolution that essentially turned the tables of The human Revolution.

(I also played The Second Twilight Commander in The Original Plot; Vampragun: NHB but I won't in this one unless you choose not to play the Commander)
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo