News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

ProjectRevolution XVI: アローン·アゲイン - Wonderful World [Yai|&|Yaya Usami]

Started by Yai, March 13, 2012, 01:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

Theme: Hello - Plastic Tree

Rikiya + Sorah [Floor 45] Apt. 7
Tsukyomi, Rikku [Floor 45] Apt. 5

A girl about 5'6 had broken into a full on sprint down Kanae Blvd. blazing past pedestrians--trying to evade the Yakuza on her tail. She looked around for a place she could use to loose them and took a sharp turn left into an alley way. Dead end huh? Rikku Leaped on to a ladder and sort of ran up it until she got to stairs which she didn't even use. Instead she jumped from rail to rail until she was on the roof. She began to freerun, hopping from building to building. The Yakuza fell massively behind from her ally stunt and took a low path. Eventually Rikku leaped on to a sign and slid her way down to street level before sprinting back into the crowed--looking back every now and then to see of they were following.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Yaya Usami

Pandora : Floor 7 - Apt. 2
Motochika : Floor 27 - Apt. 4
Yeul : Floor 27 - Apt. 8

Shopping seemed like forever as a woman made her way down the street carrying two paper bags of food. Her mind was set on something else other than looking where she was going or where she was heading. Her mind was in the sky thinking about the past she once remembered and why she was where she was now. Her hair of light pink blew gently in the wind as she stopped to cross the road before her. This woman was known as Pandora; a lady of great pride and secrecy.

"Check mate!" A males voice shouted upon the 27th floor of the grand building of apartments, which was shortly followed by a woman's voice.
"Moto!" She cried, these pair was Motochika and Yeul both good friends since high school, they seemed to be playing the game of chess using random objects from both of their apartments.
"Told you, you would never beat me" The fiery red hair male boosted towards the younger lady whom gave off a scorn look and a loud sigh. 
Nothing left to fear L'Cie, Cradled in eternity, Shore of sand, your fate awaits, Oh surrender in the light

Yai

Rikku wasn't paying attention as she looked back for yakuza when she collided with a pink haired woman. Rikku automatically reached out and grabbed the bags and hugged them to her as she slammed her back a against the cold hard ground which tattered her shirt and scrapped her back bad. Rikku slowly stood up and gave the intact bags back. "Gomen..." She said in a small quiet voice. "Oi!" Shouted a man in a black suit which made Rikku utter a curse. They were persistant that was for sure. She started to back up as the drew near. "Got ya now bitch. No where to run." Rikku bit her lip. "You'll never catch me..." she said quietly.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Yaya Usami

Thump!
Was all she felt as her eyes blurred back to reality, a young lady was on the ground holding her shopping; Pandora's eyes remained upon her as she was handed back her paper bag. Her eyes soon sparked onto the approaching Yakuza, seems like the girl was in trouble, big trouble to have the yakzua after her. Foot steps of the younger female back away as the yakuza pushed forward the only thing Pandora could do was well, have a bit of fun.
Her eyes scanned the area looking for any useful objects to her; a metal pole, a long one two - Perfect. It also looked like a few of the yakuza was in perfect position in front of her; giving her that grin she adored. Pandora threw her shopping into the air and kicking the pole up into her now free hands and began to swing the metal pole at the yakuza; hitting each and one of them hard.
By the time she had knocked a few out on the ground she dropped the pole and catching her shopping. "Why are after you?" Her voice purred towards the young woman as she watched the males struggling in pain on the ground; of course she knew there were more.
Nothing left to fear L'Cie, Cradled in eternity, Shore of sand, your fate awaits, Oh surrender in the light

Yai

Rikku was surprised as the woman beat the two guys down with impressive technique but her expression was indifferent.
Rikku stayed quiet unsure if she could really trust this woman. "I bitch slapped The Nishiki Family's 2nd Patriarch..." She said quietly but loud enough for Pandora to hear. Rikku was extremely passive so she was often the perfect choice for a little fun. Her body was a 10/10 and her personality made her easy. Well, If you managed to catch her anyways. Rikku was basically a modern day ninja so that wasn't easy.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

"Just a slap..." Pandora let out a small laugh "Those guys always seemed to head to far... did they deserve it?" Her head turned slightly to looked at the female a bit more before turning fully. Pandora was a woman that enjoyed a good fight, even murder she too had a little passion for fun with almost any one she desired. "What's your name?" A risky question? since they just met, how much would this young lady trust her?

Yai

Rikku shifted her foot lightly already calculating her escape route mentally. Rikiya was the only one she could trust right now. And she knew where he was. What she didn't know was that This Lady knew him too. "Get the boss angry you're now marked for death. Some Yakuza are stupid, impulsive and irrational...Angry and Violent people too..." She eventually asked her name but Rikku stayed quiet. She was always quiet even when talking but more so now.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

It seemed like this female had the same taste as her, playing about, also the rest of the comment caused her to let out another purring laugh. "Well my dear... I think every body knows that ,why do you think many keep quiet when ever the yakuza are involved?" Her silence was ripe, she wasn't a happy go lucky person that would spill their name to a total stranger; which was a good idea since you don't know who knows who.
"oh by the way sweetie, the next time you bump into them, or them into you... Keep running and don't stop although you made the right chose of stopping with me, you would have had a bigger problem on your hands... but next time run, I don't want to see another darling killed before me again" Pandora gave a sweet smile towards the young lady before making her way down the street the original route she was taking.

Yai

Rikku watched as the woman casually left after saying what she had to. Shortly after She spotted a familiar face. "Blondie..." She said running to Rikiya. Rikiya turned and caught the girl. "You okay?" Rikku nodded but Rikiya frowned as he saw her bloody back. "C'mon..." he said taking her to his Skyline GT-R34 and taking her back to Shiyoda Complex.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Finally she had made her back to her complex, strange young woman she had met today but she brought a smile to Pandora's face in a long while. How much she missed being within the ranks of yakuza being the highest bodyguard there to the boss that ruled, well she also turned out to be more than just a guard towards the boss that ruled, before the newer one was given. A pretty young chap he was too, with those blonde locks of his; Pandora just wanted to touch him and have his feel but her mind was set on other things that ran deep within the yakuza and shortly left without any reason given to the gang.
She placed down her shopping onto her counter as she looked down at her phone, thinking if she should call this male just for old times? Picking it up and dialling his number she waited for the blonde male to answer her call.

It seemed like the the red hair was out like a light, this was an opening for Yeul to leave and wonder the streets with out him following and claiming he was her protector. Grabbing her small bag and rushing out his front door and closing it gently behind he, the light cream haired female made her way towards the elevator pushing the button and waiting for the metal lift to reach her floor.

Yai

Rikiya and Rikku were at the lobby when his phone rang. Rikiya answered it. "Yeah..." He said with a blank empty tone.

Sorah decided he was bored as hell and wanted to go some where...anywhere really. He had no friends but he did have money which meant he could go pretty much anywhere he wanted to in the city. Sorah wore his Clan's Similar Style Clothing,
A Black T-Shirt
with matching Cargo shorts. It was a the same for his brother and step brother (Crap now I wanna add Diyate too xD) Only Rikiya's collar was always up and hid much of his neck. Sorah went into the elevator and waited to hit the lobby.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

"Still as dark as ever I see...." Pandora purred as she began to pack away her shopping. "Bumped into a young lady today, running from the yakuza... I see the new guy just wants everyone dead" She continue to purr towards Rikiya on the other end.

Ping!
Finally the elevator stopped at her floor; just another 27 to go down, as the door open noticing another body stood in the elevator. Smiling as she would she made her way into it and noticed it was going down to the ground floor. Seems like he's heading out as well, but Yeul keeps her mouth shut and didn't speak.

Yai

Rikiya quietly listened to Pandora then looked back to Rikku. "Yeah. Kanda from Tojo's Nishiki Family...I've heard about it. Nothing anyone can do about it tho. Diyate doesn't exactly have the right to deal with inter-family affairs unless it involves or effects the Clan as a whole."

Rikku was wondering if he was talking about Rikku.

(I'll post for Sorah later gotta plan a lot for him >.<)
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Once she put everything away she managed to sit down on her couch and listened to male voice. "I see... I wonder if they would allow me back in just too have a little chat to this Kanda" Her purring laugh shortly followed. "Well keep an eye out, I hate seeing darlings being caught up with them" What ran through her mind was actually going back to that place and seeing what was happening there, maybe upset the whole clan? That grin of fun appeared on her rosy lips.

Yai

Rikiya shook his head. "No. I know you. Kanda won't listen to you. He's an Arrogant Brute and a coward. You'll end up killing him and Tojo will have a war on it's hands...Then They'll come knocking on my front door..."
They always went to him. Diyate was the Chairman but he never really cared. Especially now that he's going back to being a Patriarch of Tojo's Dojima Family, A war was the last thing they needed. The last thing Riya needed. It was one of those Once a Yakuza always a Yakuza situations for Rikiya. 
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Pandora grinned and looked up at her ceiling. "You know me too well... Fancy meeting up and having a coffee? or maybe a little brawl.. just to get the blood boiling again?"

Yai

Rikiya was quiet. "Coffee...Yeah. Fight, Not likely...I'm not a Yakuza anymore...I try my best not to resort to that. Anyways. When in where." He asked referring to the Coffee.

(Serah COM Lv.42 RAV Lv.51 SEN Lv.19 SAB Lv.61 SYN Lv.67 MED Lv. 68 || Noel COM Lv.64 RAV Lv.41 SEN Lv.45 SAB Lv.44 SYN Lv.50 MED Lv.40 >:3)
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。