News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

★〖Shiyoda Uni〗Small❆World |LF2| [Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 12, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinterWonderland

Reimi nodded. "I can promise you I won't... Please do get me some.. If not I will be rather bored watching over Yozora." She said not knowing that was a fake name having been sure the girl had told her real name earlier.

Jecht smiled and sat down on the couch and held a controller up to her. "Well come on you'll love video games.

Yai

Rikiya blinked. "Who?" He had never heard that name before nor did he know that Reimi was the girl Rikku told him about.

Sena took the controller slowly. "I'd prefer to watch first...I have my suspicions this video game business will not appeal to me the least..."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Reimi blinked a few times. "Uh.... Her?" She said pointing at Rikku in confusion.

Jecht chuckled. "Well matters what your into. You like fighting game shooting games to play eth other people or if your into girly stuff."

Yai

Rikiya blinked. "Her name is Rikku."

Sena stared empitly at him. "I'm not...'into' any of those things...I hate to fight, find no use value or interest in weapons and am not vane in the slightest." Sena was feeling a little awkward. "Please forgive me...I won't bother you further..." She said and bowed slightly before turning and heading toward his door.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Reimi blinked a few times. "Oh sorry:... Must have gotten her name mixed with someone else." She said just playing it off as a name mix up.

Jecht frowned. "Aw come on.... We can do something you do like... It's very lonely here."

Yai

Rikiya eased up. "Oh, Well that's fine." He said before leaving to get her more.

Sena looked back. "I apologize...I have not many interests...But I shall stay if you wish..."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。